[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone remember those old Cartoon Network ads from 2000-2005

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (227KB, 721x861px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227KB, 721x861px
Does anyone remember those old Cartoon Network ads from 2000-2005 that were very brief but very creepy and usually appeared in the afternoon? They would first show a mock bluescreen with a code in the bottom right corner followed by footage of weird things such as a grey cat with a human body or a monitor lizard the size of a truck. Sources are appreciated.
Pic very unrelated.
>>
>>18614377
Bump for interest
What's a monitor lizard ?
Also try /tv/
>>
File: monitor-31.jpg (28KB, 364x302px) Image search: [Google]
monitor-31.jpg
28KB, 364x302px
>>18614418
Monitor lizards as large lizards, kinda like komodo dragons but not as big or vicious
>>
>>18614377
Old meme magic
>>
>>18614377
I'm almost positive it was a marketing campaign for the Secret Saturdays, that show about the family that hunts cryptids or some shit
>>
>>18616308
Well, you sir just hit me with a spot of nostalgia and yes OP this is probably it, I remember them as well but during the time around 2008-2010.
>>
>>18616308
>>18616313
/thread
>>
>>18616308
Any examples?
>>
>>18616353
This, I don't remember them. Also try /co/ rather than /tv/.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 550x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 550x640px
>>18616353
I din't remember much from the ads but the lizard and cat with human body OP mentioned were literally the family's pets (though the cat was more of a Chewbacca-esque sidekick than a pet)
>>
>>18614377
Holy damn OP you hit me with some nostalgia there
>>
File: 7BXtqfK.gif (266KB, 300x209px) Image search: [Google]
7BXtqfK.gif
266KB, 300x209px
On the topic of CN commercials, does anyone remember the Adult Swim bumpers they had a little while back - it would be a serenic shot of a forest or whatever, and then the picture would fragment into blocky artifacts and distort in a direction, and then a new scene would morph out of the artifacts.

Anyone else know what I'm talking about? They're not creepy, just cool to watch. Really acid-trip like. I haven't been able to find them on Youtube or Google - AS stopped using them as quickly as they started.
>>
>>18616527
Its an artist who does those. You can find him on adhd on fx and the adhd youtube channel. His content also gets shown on off the air.
>>
>>18616589
My nigga.
>>
That footage was broadcasted to a select few households. DELET THIS NOW
>>
>>18616589
thats one of the greatest things in the world.

Death was my favorite
>>
>>18614377
No but I remember when they used to play the add for feel good inc (: good ol days
>>
>>18616527
While we're on the subject, Alan Resnick has some really good spooky ass meta humor shit floating around too.
>>
>>18614377

I am high as fuck and scared I am about to be molested by a lizard ghost demon. Thank you for the crazy spooks. Kinda feels like he is constantly grabbing my side though.
>>
>>18616308
Oh fuck, Secret Saturdays, what the fuck was the squirrel detective show?
>>
Tangent Idea:

When was the last time X had a "creepy" bumper/station ID and commercial thread? This one here show's that might be worth mining.
>>
>>18616308
>>18616313
I remember a summer advert that was all over cartoon network that had a guy with a TV head or some shit

I don't know what the hell it was, I went to the site and the site had some games on it but that was all
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.