[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, were the titans of Greek legend the offspring of angels or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: titans.jpg (274KB, 860x663px) Image search: [Google]
titans.jpg
274KB, 860x663px
So, were the titans of Greek legend the offspring of angels or what? Angels came down pre-flood era and gave birth to giants but did they also give birth to titans or when people say they did are they using the word "titan" as a synonym for "giant" incorrectly? Not looking for the Greek explanation of where they come from (gaia/your anus/primordials) but looking for a red pill. I'm starting to believe different mythologies could be real and intermingle with each other. Could be wrong, just wondering if any of you has the knowledge I seek. Thanks.
>>
Titans were the gods, of the gods. So no. If anything they are the Greek representation of entities on Yahweh's level ( ancient, powerful, shitbirds.) Who birthed entities worthy of being called angels or in some cases, gods.

Like...The Titans were described as being way, way too powerful to be angels. Or lesser than angels.
>>
File: tumblr.png (293KB, 470x436px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.png
293KB, 470x436px
>>
No, the Titans were the children of Uranus and Gaia.

But ya know, google is a thing.
>>
>>18613961
>>18613989
>children of Uranus
kek, that pic
>>
There's definitely an intermingling of the various religions. The nephilim are also compared to the annunaki and giants in the north americas. So the nephilim/annunaki/greek gods/Red haired giants could all be the same thing.

I dunno wtf titans could be. They could be demiurges. Also I don't think having gnostic beliefs automatically make you redpilled either.
>>
This makes me believe the bible could be true though. Because you can't really disprove the nephilim/giants/annunaki connection. The parallels are staggering.

But then again, If the bible were made by men with spiritual knowledge they could've easily concieved of the fallen angels idea so we could intentionally draw those conclusions. Fuck....who knows?
>>
>>18613989
>the children of Uranus and Gaia
>children of the heavens and the earth
fits right in with the annunaki/ nephilim/ giants
>>
File: NICK.png (1MB, 766x996px) Image search: [Google]
NICK.png
1MB, 766x996px
>>18614210
>the children of Uranus and Gaia
>children of the heavens and the earth

>literally the children of angels (from heaven) and hot sluts (from earth)
You just blew my fucking mind.
>>
>>18613989
Reading the entire post is also a thing.
Being a little smart ass is a thing as well.
There are so many things.
>>
>>18613917
friend everything you read in greek "mythilogy" is real but its been coded for the best to understand
and for normal people to sound like fairytail

you need to decode meanings and names so you will find the truth but it will be hard if you dont know some greek meanings

new world order will never talk to you about the entities that are in the side of light! they will only present them as fake gods when apollo and sibyls have books from many years before christ admitting that they are only "small part" of god and jesus christ is their god

they are the guys that probably set gods plan on work in our 3d worlds cause they are known to help, create civilisations and conditions for life both physicaly and genetically
(NOT TALKING ABOUT DARK SCIENTISTS THAT ONLY CLONE AND DESTROY, never create) example of them: guys from the moon
yahwah, lilith, metatron,asmodai etc
all laboratories inside earth are working for the destruction of humanity

Just think that everything in this world is greek
all sciences, math,physics/chemistry/sports/basically all these ancient sciences are greek you understand? all their words are greek
english uses like 50% greek 30% latin that is also language made from ancient greek

scptures say the first king of egypt was hephestus
there you go greece again
Hermes
Maria jesus mother from nazareth (greek place)
all his 11 students were greek (only 1 jewish and he betrayed)

everything that is connected to our evolution and virtues etc is connected to this knowledge

and look that all negative comes from moon, ffrom dragons and from snakes
even demon language and their names look like arabicc language thos random symbols that dont have equality and symmetry like greek letters and are curved, random!
>>
>>18615876
talking about greek spirit not greek geographical place

this post was not racist or something
I also know that zeus hierarchy is part of the andromedian council (BUT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ALL THE ANDROMEDIAN BULLSHIT THAT PEOPLE FOLLOW HERE AND ON YOUTUBE, THATS ONLY BIG WORDS AND FAKE PROMISES, ITS A DECIEVE BE CAREFUL AND STUDY IT)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.