[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Scary stuff that freaked you out as a child >be me 8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2068.jpg (252KB, 540x760px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2068.jpg
252KB, 540x760px
ITT
Scary stuff that freaked you out as a child

>be me 8 years old
> watch HOLES
> see the snake biting guy opening
> never watch holes again for 8 years
>>
When I was 7 I went to the beach with my Mum and Sister. I'd recently had an ear operation and was unable to go in the water, so, I snook off and decided to do some rock climbing. The cliff was probably 200ft high, and halfway up I realised I'd fucked up. The way up was impossible to climb, and climbing down 'blind' was equally hard. I panicked, and then screamed, and before I knew it I was falling.

I remember briefly seeing the people on the beach looking up at me as I fell, and had a sort of 'life flashing before my eyes' moment where I "saw" my Mum, Dad, Friends, Dog etc.. within seconds I hit the rocks below. I remember the feeling and sound of hitting the seaweed covered rocks.

Then, I was back on the beach. I was standing next to my Mum who was sitting on a towel watching my Sister in the water. I looked around wondering what the fuck had just happened, then began telling Mum what had just happened. She just brushed it off as me talking shit.

Now, I'm not sure whether or not I'm alive, dead, or whether it even happened.

I died that day I'm pretty sure of it. But if that's the case... where the fuck am I?
>>
saw the video for michael jackson's thriller soon after it first came out. was maybe 7 or 8. scared the piss out of me but I couldn't stop watching it.

I was also terrified of skulls and skeletons when I was a kid, but also fascinated with them. I'd be reading a book and see a skull, and it would scare me shitless but I'd keep staring at it anyway. or I'd just skip that page. but never anything inbetween.
>>
>conker's bad fur day
>get to zombie/dracula part
>too scared to play through it
>have cousin beat that part for me
Fucking weak as hell man.
>>
>>18613252
2spoopy4me mate
>>
>>18613300
Should've said playing conker's bad fur day, my apologies.
>>
>>18613252
multiverse. you in that previous universe did die. normally we don't see that and just continue on in the universe we didn't die in. but somehow your perceptions from the other universe passed to this one just before the end

its the exact same universe except you didn't die on that beach
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.