[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /x/, ive been trying to make sense of recent happenings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: this_shit.png (490KB, 1174x908px) Image search: [Google]
this_shit.png
490KB, 1174x908px
hey /x/, ive been trying to make sense of recent happenings and one of them is weather we really did unknowingly create a 4 dimensional frog god or if its a very sophisticated psy op attack on 4chan . there are synchronicities at play that go back decades but are there any clear ties to ancient egyptian dieties?, or any synchronous events that connect pepe to kek?, other than both being frogs? the shadilay record is a good example of pepe synchronicities but so far , the only pepe connections that i can think of only exist within jewish media(propaganda network) and politics(same network of actors and patsies) . when all this kekery started i kept remembering this scene from its always sunny in philadelphia (great show) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5Glfe6UeXQ . this episode aired on oct 30, 2008 and in it charlie gets a low level job a corporation and discovers a massive conspiracy involving an individual named pepe silvia , the company's mail adressed to said pepe, and even sees a disappearing man in black , indicating he is losing his mind. this episode aired oct 30, 2008. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_surprise
ive recently discovered how much the predictive programming evolved since dysneys subliminal sexually suggestive movies. today, this "ruling class" of fags hide in the shadows while dispatching legions of shills and using their rescources/tech to troll individuals who dont have total shit for brains. does /x/ think its possible these satanic shit shovellers saw 4chan as a growing force of magick after banepost happening? If they did , have any efforts been made to manipulate chan culture (trump gets)?
pic related its a spread of a tarot reading generated by a free website.
>>
2/2
its always sunny in philadelphia is one of the only shows i still watch and genuinely enjoy. fans of the show are aware that charlie's side splitting illiteracy and possible dyslexia is a long running meme within the show and say that pepe sylvia is just him misreading the word philadelphia on the mailing address but the creators would have you think otherwise
>>
bumping with rare pepe
>>
>>18612376
forgot to link twitter post made by one of the show runners regarding the pepe sylvia speculation
https://twitter.com/bwbloom/status/281837409203793920
>>
OP again,also wanted to add that tarot results was generated right before making this thread
>>
>>18612385
obviously, you are addicted to memes and trump will rape you
>>
File: bait.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>18612390
>>
I sometimes ponder this as well. There's most certainly concerted efforts to impact minds, hence certain repeat PR and ad threads. But how many groups and whether or not they are connected is impossible to determine. Not including the random shitposter, which I think is a heavily underestimated factor in these discussions.

I love pepe because it is/was the weapon used by whomever to ensure freedom of speech. Are you going to make mspaintings of a cartoon frog illegal? KEK! So the motivations behind this meme do work to my benefit... for now.

One concern I have is that the establishment of an ironic religion around kek will allow certain people to label participants as "radicalized".
>>
Another note: those familiar with 8ch and meta. What's with all the satanic imagery (ourobouros, alacrity demon, Jim Mason)? Is it innocent edgy coincidence or something more sinister? And how is it connected to 4chan if at all?
>>
>>18612581
>>18612590
>label participants as radicalized
>8ch connection
both legitimate reasons to question if kek is a false god.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.