[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the yellowstone bigfoot video ever debunked? https://ww

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Was the yellowstone bigfoot video ever debunked?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRurxAtiLkM
>>
>>18610683
That looks very fake.
>>
>>18610683
Is ThinkerThunker in general legit? At least this video was a tad convincing
>>
If bigfoot exists why haven't we found any skeletons or remains? Droppings? DNA? Nigfoot is bullshit. Even if they buried their dead we would see the grave sites.
>>
>>18611769
>nigfoot

lol
>>
>>18610683

This is hikers, nothing more.

You Bigfoot cunts need to give it up already. You're embarrassing yourselves.
>>
>>18612141
It's Yellowstone. Unless there is a path back there you're only allowed to hike in specific areas. The rangers will find you if you're hiking off trail in a popular area like that. There's also a lot of snow back there.
>>
>>18610683
I think the video debunks itself. The narrator can say and manipulate the image all he wants to convince himself including subtly insulting anyone who thinks otherwise. Those are humans walking around for sure. Those are the scrawniest blobsquatches ever seen. Even the Patterson film looks more ape like with the overly broad chest/shoulders than these 4 yahoos.

Thanks for letting me down, I was kind of hoping to see something compelling for a change.. but this is far from it. The search continues.
>>
>>18610683
>2010+7
>Falling for the Bigfoot meme
>>
>>18613681
You guys seems to think it's easy to just walk around in Yellowstone. It's not. They would most likely have to be Rangers if they were people.
>>
>>18610683
This guy sounds like South Park character.
>>
>>18610683
just regular snow joggers
>>
>>18610683
Yes.

They charge you to go to state parks
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.