[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genesis 11:7 New King James Version (NKJV) 7 Come, let Us go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (57KB, 625x290px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 625x290px
Genesis 11:7 New King James Version (NKJV)

7 Come, let Us go down and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech.”
>>
Cherry picking texts, the religion strikes again
>>
>>18609299
lol but that verse has nothing to do with the Mandela effect
>>
You're insane. That was about multiculturalism. It's a ancient Babylonian story. Not a now story.
>>
>>18609332
Up to interpretation.
Sholars have interpreted the texts of Old.

As will I
>>
>>18609356
Up to interpretation? You could pull any verse out and apply it to anything. That don't mean shit captain.
>>
>>18609363
that was the point i think
>>
>>18609363
Your narrow vision believes that there is merely one way of looking at something.

I pray you can be given the power of perception from God
>>
File: MANDELLA EFFECT.png (579KB, 620x907px) Image search: [Google]
MANDELLA EFFECT.png
579KB, 620x907px
>>18609299
>>
>>18609662
I don't believe nonsense. I'm not dirt dumb. I have wits about me.

Multiple people have been experiencing same events over and over again.
>>
>>18609668
>Multiple people have been experiencing same events over and over again.
And rather than looking for a common trigger that causes people to misremember

Or looking at whether there is a statistically significant population who misremember, or if it is just your own confirmation bias

Your immediate conclusion is that it all must be a satanic reality-warping conspiracy.
>>
>>18609299

I'm convinced it's some Montauk Project spinoff fucking with everyones dreams/memories.
>>
>>18609728
fuck off autist
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
This is a better example
>>
>>18609867
Accidents happen that get lost in the shuffle. Typos seep into public conscious and everyone flips over trivial b.s.

Anything more is wishful thinking. Plugging the senses expecting the world to conform to an inane outlook.
>>
>>18609896
The problem is, the book I bought when they first came out has the A in it.
>>
Gen... God walking in the Garden, Adam hiding behind a rock. God calls out, Where are you?

Only man on earth, only place he can be, God can't find him.

>using the Bible to prove anything
>>
File: 1484167695500.jpg (110KB, 540x592px) Image search: [Google]
1484167695500.jpg
110KB, 540x592px
>>18609299
This is after Jesus was crusified and told his disciples and followers to go in to the world and spread his message.

They did not do this even after Jesus came back/zombie moded and showed then his pierced hands.

Therefore he gave his followers different tongues so they would be forced to go in to the world and spread his message.

Take it as you see fit.
>>
File: 1484174683643.gif (79KB, 450x290px) Image search: [Google]
1484174683643.gif
79KB, 450x290px
>>18610423
He was asking not where he was but rather, why are you hiding. At this point in the beginning man is akin to a lap dog of sorts to God.

So when man, woman too, did not rush to greet God, as they always did, this would seem strange to the creator.

Again take what you may of this, just some context.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.