[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, I've been out of the loop for a while. The last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: ashtar command.jpg (55KB, 620x417px) Image search: [Google]
ashtar command.jpg
55KB, 620x417px
Hey /x/, I've been out of the loop for a while. The last conspiracy I actively followed was the one about Ashtar and his crew of heavenly beings.

But now I read all kinds of conflicting stuff about archons and am left wondering on what side is Ashtar really? Does he help us or the Archons? Do the reptilians still fit in this scheme?
>>
As far as I can tell the Archons are here to help liberate us from the Reptilians who were not supposed to be here (on Earth) anyways.

No idea who Ashtar is. If he's the dude in your pic I'm gonna guess he's with the Archons.
>>
File: ashtar's grand cosmic squadron.jpg (59KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
ashtar's grand cosmic squadron.jpg
59KB, 500x369px
>>18609305
You have no idea who Ashtar is? He was the most oft talked about conspiratory dude in my country I think in 2013-2014
He lives on the south pole and influences and guides the world to a first contact situation but some believed that would be for good and others believed his intent to be less than good

Really? Nothing about Ashtar Sheran from Ashtar command?
>>
>>18609310
I've seen his pic posted in pleiades threads but I don't know any details.
>>
File: ashtar's ship.jpg (2MB, 3744x2106px) Image search: [Google]
ashtar's ship.jpg
2MB, 3744x2106px
Guess I'll just drop some Ashtar related stuff then in the hope that someone will help me out

This is his spaceship
>>
File: ashtar's bridge.jpg (2MB, 4200x2480px) Image search: [Google]
ashtar's bridge.jpg
2MB, 4200x2480px
Detailed schematic of the bridge
>>
>>18609290
Ashtar is a leader of galactic federation. Think of him as a figurehead if you are wanting to channel them. They work in multidimensional universe, so things they say don't always apply to our linear timelines. They are sort of working to keep earth on track to rejoin the galactic community. Any types of fears about invasion are likely due to your past life karmic records. If you want to work with galactic beings, you will be moved through those timeliness eventually, try to not to be too scared or paranoid. Anything they do is to usually help your soul evolve and see life from a higher perspective. Death is an illusion.
>>
File: ashtar above you.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ashtar above you.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Some people posted that he would help evacuation if the 2012 disaster came to be, but since that was averted stayed in the background.

Most things I read about the archons are pretty negative though

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the archon - reptillian war so I might figure out myself how Ashtar fits into this?
>>
>>18609339
well watch some of david icke video, mostly archons are entities that live in ather people brain using reptilian as host, on hearts the use hybrid like the queen of england etc....
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.