[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occult black/white Seer's encouraged. I have power but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: autumn_wallpaper_hd_wallpaper.jpg (664KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
autumn_wallpaper_hd_wallpaper.jpg
664KB, 1920x1080px
Occult black/white

Seer's encouraged.

I have power but limited knowledge. Recently been getting signs and being told that I need to use said power. Lately been dabbling but wouldn't mind some guidance/advice.

I have someone in mind that I'd like to effect, whether that be black or white we'll see. I want to try something simple first perhaps get an instantaneous result. I have hair of this person, and something personal. Show me what you have- simple please, I have an extensive collection of stones, candles some herbs and spices but not much. Send me something to try to bring them to me/make them contact me.
>>
>>18607971
Hahahaha, no
>>
>>18608020

no to what?
>>
>>18608031
To your request. And if you have power, yet no knowledge, you have no power.
>>
>>18608036
hey there's no need to be a wise ass about it. I thought this was an open forum. Reasonable request I thought.
>>
Because knowledge is power!
>>
I think all paranormal things posted in /x/ was repeated on other sites.4chan too old.
>>
>>18608049
Yet it is one of our own that has the biggest occulr library I have seen on the internet.
>>18608037
No. Your request is not a simple, nor a reasonable one. I couldn't care less about you or the other person, but you hide your intentions, so I assume the worst. And you don't know my intentions, so what if your purpose was good and I slipped you info on how to kill that person and you succeed? There is more to it than "hey x gibz me spellz, lol"
>>
>>18608059
My apologies, I didn't mean to offend. I am merely trying to tend to my calling, and I meant what I meant. To contact, to come see me. Nothing sinister noting untoward. Literally to encourage or engage said person to get in contact or see me.
>>
>>18608079
>whether that be black or white we'll see
Sure thing, kiddo. You want date rape drugs, it's simpler. Or just man up and make the first move yourself.
>>
>>18608079
You could try asking them instead of invoking spirits to do so. Much simpler.
>>
>>18608097
no jesus nothing like that at all!!

Man I didn't realize you guys would be so cynical, literally just a text will do wow
>>
>Already has collected persons hair
>Them getting in touch with you is an event unusual enough to warrant a spell to cause it
How could you guys possibly think I'm creepy?? omg no
>>
>>18608112
Then make your intentions clear! And make them clear to that person, shit. Are you so seriously disfigured that a 4/10 wouldn't even talk to you?
>>
>>18607971
You are feeling they need to contact you, so just give them the opportunity.

But first, get ready for the contact:

Get in a deeper state of awareness: use candles, incense, deep breathing, devotion to a goddess, whatever you know that works. Use very dim lights or total darkness.

Recapitulate all the memories you have of and with this person. Find out all of the emotions you ever felt for them, and then what their emotions were at that time (not only in regards to you, but their whole emotional experience)

Imagine them there with you just being aware of each other; no mundane thoughts, no flirty emotions, just pure perception. Dont get sleepy

Bow to them, get your head on the ground. You will feel them reacting tenderly to you, silently and slowly.

From here on, anything can happen, and it will be a teaching. As their "presence" becomes dim, you'll probably want to hug a pillow and sleep.

Burn that hair. You can have actual connections instead of forcing things to happen. The price to pay for conjuring situations instead of honoring them, is kinda steep.
>>
Theres complicated, and then there is simple. If you are not versed in the arts its hard as fuck to do any of them. Try this though, project thoughts at them. Thoughts of you. Bombard them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.