[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here of Oniontown NY? Lots of rumors circulating on t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: oniontown.jpg (127KB, 670x625px) Image search: [Google]
oniontown.jpg
127KB, 670x625px
Anyone here of Oniontown NY? Lots of rumors circulating on the internet of inbreds who attack visitors and lots of other crazy shit. Seems to be a documentary on it but can't find the full clip. You can find a lot of videos of teenagers who were dared to go in. Also a vice article here

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/stay-out-of-oniontown
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxasKEP5UIM
>>
The only other time I've heard of it was in another thread earlier today.

So yeah, looks like a classic case of viral marketing. Fuck you, OP, you cheap whore.
>>
>>18607849
Thank you sir. You done took the words right outta my mouth.
>>
>>18607849
Posted it in the other thread but figured it deserves its own discussion
>>
>>18607662
im pretty intrigued with this place, reminds me of wrong turn kinda. Wouldnt mind checkin it out myself.
>>
Google street view has blacked out the state hwy that passes by Oniontown Rd. You still get the aerial view.

It's just south of Dover Plains, NY. the road has been blocked off and if you go up there, locals will fuck you up and the police won't care.
>>
>>18608092
Any first hand encounters?
>>
>>18607662
>internet of inbreds who attack visitors and lots of other crazy shit.

Sounds like here
>>
>>18607662
Growing up in New York I remember hearing a story about this place at the park. We were all smoking weed and this kid from out of town told us that if you drive past they throw onions at your car. Kinda crazy to see a documentary about it years later. I hadn't thought of it since
>>
>>18608092
ALTERNATIVELY U CAN GO RAPE EM AND NO ONE WILL CARE
>>
>>18608160
true, and it would improve the gene pool.

but you might be on the receiving end of that rapefest
>>
>>18608140
kek
stay golden pony boy
>>
I heard they chop off peoples fingers that have rings on them and take the ring and throw it in a frylator screaming more onion rings
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.