[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gimmie all your astral projection stories, even if you were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1474044400609.jpg (51KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1474044400609.jpg
51KB, 640x640px
gimmie all your astral projection stories, even if you were on hallucinogens.
>>
File: 1479842781767.jpg (310KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1479842781767.jpg
310KB, 640x427px
>gimmie
>>
>>18607005
give me
>>
The stories don't do it justice.
However, I've seen plenty of monsters including mutilated zombies, people riding giant elephant sized kittens in rivers upstream, and a dark mist that permeates the cities.
>>
>>18607015
it's that you demand to be spoonfed a topic and don't seem even mildly interested in contributing to your own thread
>>
One time I grabbed a baby and ate it like an apple. It's skin was no match for my teeth and immediately upon piercing released a torrent of blood that I gulped down.
Then I woke up and had some orange juice, and wondered as I ate some toast, how close to reality my mind was.
>>
>>18607032
I've been wanting to attempt it. How did you deal with seeing that stuff? Was it scary? Were you on anything?
>>
>>18607038
okay, fair. I'm new here.

I should have written something more descriptive and less demanding.

I'm looking to astral travel and I wanted others stories to try and get a feel for what I should be looking for.
>>
>>18607041
what do babies taste like?
>>
>>18606998
Here's a salvia experience I had when I was a 17 year old.

<get salvia from friends of friend and proceed to consume with friend.
<It gets dark and we decide to go for a night walk and try it.
<we head out to a farmers field and sit on a pile of dirt
<I load the pipe and take one large inhalation, the largest I've ever taken.
<I black out for what seems like 5 seconds
<I come to and I am presented with the view of me, outside my body looking from above
<I'm still sitting on the pile of dirt but I'm also above and formless but have the ability of sight.
<I begin to feel lighter and lighter and the sky begins to get lighter as well.
<I feel as if I'm rising and I am overwhelmed with rapture.
<right before I reach "that point", I am halted and shoved back down by what felt like a hand whose palm was as large as my wide torso.

I come to and I hit my body with a jolting bang.
>>
>>18607072
Don't know, I'm still wondering to this day.
>>
>>18607046
"We're you on anything"
Schizophrenia

"How did you get through it"
GOD'S Grace
>>
>>18607073
did you have any side affects? like, did you think about thw meaning of it for awhile or did it fade like a weird dream?
>>
>>18607089
Well, power to you! I'm glad that you seem to be doing better
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.