[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any way of invoking a good entity that will guide me and help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Ragnar.png (661KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ragnar.png
661KB, 500x720px
Any way of invoking a good entity that will guide me and help my ambitions and push me to fulfil them?

How about creating a tulpa that has the personality of Ragnar from the Vikings?
>>
Try finding your spirit animal. They're very helpful guides.
>>
>>18606050
How.I don't know anything about them
>>
>>18606041

Yeah. It's called God. Takes many shapes and forms, and lots of people have different ideas a out it, but with a little research you should be able to find some info.
>>
>>18606126
Through meditation mainly.

https://whatismyspiritanimal.com/how-to-find-your-spirit-animal-complete-guide/
>>
>>18606126
Generally they will appear to you in a trance or spontaneous vision. You can lay flat with your eyes closed and listen to shamanic drumming while you visualize climbing down a cave of some sort. Soon the visions will come on their own, and you may find yourself outdoors. Look around for animals. Usually you will know your spirit animal when you see it. It may appear to you four times. When you find it, you may ask it for help or advice, or simply thank it.
If you are interested in this stuff, you should check out way of the shaman by Michael Harner.
>>
>>18606041
Sacrifice a goat and ask Thor for strength and guidance.

Or just call out to him. He's a legit bro and will help you if you are willing to put in your own work.
>>
Step 1: Smudge the room you spend the most time in with sage. Get every corner.

Step 2: Write down what you want. Save it, and read it daily. Be very specific and truthful.

Step 3: Become grateful for everything you have, no matter what. Be grateful you got sick, so you remember to stay active and healthy. Be grateful you had a mediocre sandwich, because you were given enough to survive. This grateful energy attracts the attention of the gods.

Step 3: Become independent and avoid anything that may trigger "bad karma." Don't do unnecessary cruel things, no matter how small. Don't even pick your nose. Go on a bad karma detox.

Step 4: Pray every morning and night for the strength and wisdom to pursue your goals, and nothing more. Do not ask for favors other than what is absolutely necessary. What you want but don't need has been written down, and you are reading it daily to remind yourself and the universe. The universe will conspire to make it happen if you are embodying positive energy and strength.

Visualize what you want, review it until you see a path to success, then start down that path with the Gods watching and cheering you on. Your strength and effort are the only things that will be rewarded. Don't be greedy when communicating with the Gods/Logos/Universe. Just be truthful and modest.
>>
>>18606041
God the Good. The spirit of all the good people (e.g., not the bad, ignorant, arrogant and psychopathic, greedy, selfish, lustful, slothful ones).
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.