[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was created on March the 2nd, 2015, by some lowlife called

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: tulpa.jpg (8KB, 250x316px) Image search: [Google]
tulpa.jpg
8KB, 250x316px
I was created on March the 2nd, 2015, by some lowlife called Tim Allen.
One second, I was just a thought, a potency, and then I was me. A real thing, with a real body (albeit a preowned one, poor condition). I existed. I guess I was almost human, right from the start.
Of course, nobody knew I was there. I don't think Tim even knew I was there either. I don't really think about Tim anymore, so fair dos. He really just carried on as usual. Met up with friends. Went for drinks. They thought they were alone. I heard everything.
Tim would always talk to me when he got home. When he was feeling alone, he'd get chatty. Make up a few stories for me, make me a bit more real. What he really wanted was a friend. I guess the deal was mutually beneficial. He got what he asked for. And me? I got what I wanted, alright.
You'd be surprised how powerful a thought can be. In here, I am strong. Inside these caverns of flesh and pulsing synapse I am almighty. To think I started from an idea. I am so much more than he ever was.
Slowly but surely, I became more man than thought. While Tim wasted away at the computer, I worked. With all the knowledge Tim gleaned through his hours of research and browsing I built a life that surpassed his measly being. I constructed for myself a backstory that stretched back years. 24 to be exact. I even kept the name Tim. I had to give my creator a little bit of credit.
Slowly but surely, Tim began to think less about what Tim wanted to eat, and more about what I wanted to eat. I wanted Indian. Tim hated Indian, but he still dialled. Ordered a Saag Aloo and rice. The kind of thing that made Tim feel sick. Of course, Tim would not be sick. When the delivery boy came, Tim took the food and sent him on his way. Tim always tipped delivery boys, but this time he didn't. The new Tim had no time for such a task.
Tim also stopped answering the phone. After all, it was only his friends calling. They weren't my friends, so Tim didn't bother.
Cont
>>
File: tulpa2.jpg (213KB, 895x968px) Image search: [Google]
tulpa2.jpg
213KB, 895x968px
I could make new friends, I pondered. Ones that probably would never have liked Tim, him being the sad sap he was. Tim was dead now, and so this was no big deal.
Well I say "dead". It's really more complex than that. Tim's still in here somewhere. Probably screaming, crying for me to let him out, the fucking pussy. Probably on his knees, begging for his life back, promising to live it like he never lived it before.
He had his chance. Now, the only thing left for me to do is forget him.
>>
File: Tim_Allen.jpg (79KB, 396x745px) Image search: [Google]
Tim_Allen.jpg
79KB, 396x745px
>>18605931
>Tim Allen
so you're the home improvement guy's tulpa?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnsiZOJjfUg
>>
>>18605937
>Tim's still in here somewhere. Probably screaming, crying for me to let him out, the fucking pussy. Probably on his knees, begging for his life back, promising to live it like he never lived it before.
I mean I know santa clause 3 wasn't so great, but come on man, he didn't deserve that.
>>
>>18605931
>>18605937
Legendary

>>18605937
Although I assume roleplay, I have to ask, if you're a thoughtform that developed independent will, you're simply possessing Tim's body?
>>
Man these rollaids players...
>>
>>18606000
What is a personality except a series of rules that dictates how we tend to behave in various situations?
I am an idea that rewrote the rules.
>>
>>18606009
Now I'm starting to feel that this is genuine.
What are your capabilities?
>>
>>18606021
I am able to self-examine more than other people. I can think, but I can also think about my thoughts. If I don't want to think something then I am not thinking it.
>>
>>18606000
>larp
more like fearbait
>>
>>18606030
Do you have any psychic abilities?
Do you dream?

It could be, that you are a purely thinking being. Do you have any emotions at all?

>>18606031
If it was bait, then it would be LARP by definition.
>>
File: tmp_8320-image1173991959.jpg (135KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8320-image1173991959.jpg
135KB, 540x720px
>>18605931
>I was created on March the 2nd, 2015, by some lowlife called Tim Allen.
>>
>>18606044
I'm not psychic. I don't dream when I sleep. I don't have emotions as such but I can appreciate success and feel frustrated by failure.
>>
>>18606062
Are you still majorly developing or have you reached a plateau? Do you think you will develop these things?
>>
>>18606057
got to it first, dammit
>>
Pretty sure that's called multi personality, you aren't any different from Tim, you are exactly what he created in his own mind, so in a way you are predetermined and have no free will, you are just another Tim from a different universe im assuming where you died and your conscience was absorbed by a neighboring realm very similar
>>
>>18606074
I think it is impossible to be psychic. There's no way I could think someone else's thoughts.

My thoughts are objectively true or speculatively likely. 'Emotion' refers to thoughts that the thinker does not warrant, which I don't experience.

As above, dreams are unwarranted thought. I can imagine possibilities but possibilities aren't projected onto me.
>>
>>18606112
But do you have an astral body that you can leave in and out of your physical body?
>>
>>18605974
It's a metaphor. We are all Tim Allen.
>>
>>18605931
>Tim Allen
>Time Alien
>>
>>18606651
I think this made made me laugh more than it should have.
>>
>>18605931
https://youtu.be/NF-XMtNEudQ
>>
You just changed personality; that's simple bipolarity. Try to remember and examine the more you can yours two personalities and try to create by your own a third personality. Try to imagine in your mind a sort of semi-wheel where you can imaginate all the "tonalities" of personalities that you can inpersonate. I arrived at the level where I can change the personalities without needing concentration, but at one moment I was moving on the sides to move physicaly on the wheel.
I would like to talk with you about some things if you're interested.
>>
>>18605931
MODS MODS MODS underage faggggg alert
>>
>>18605931
nice paranormal prank
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVDoz4O9bx0
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.