[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the angels? How do they Protect us? Where can I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: s653552534799824705_p4_i1_w640.jpg (276KB, 935x640px) Image search: [Google]
s653552534799824705_p4_i1_w640.jpg
276KB, 935x640px
What are the angels?
How do they Protect us?
Where can I learn more about them?
>>
Servants to God
By helping you if you want to. They abide by free will and can only help you/guide you if you request it

It doesn't matter what they actually are because every culture/religion has a different version. The important thing is that they are in every culture/religion. They might be good aliens for all I know
>>
>>18605879
>By helping you if you want to
I have asked several times for their help yet nothing happened.
What should I do
>>
>>18605891
Are you sure nothing has happened? God and his servants work in very, VERY mysterious ways. You need to be really open and under intense mindfulness to actually realize whether or not something had a deeper cause.

Also, know that every single paranormal thing that happens has a "side-explanation" that can be easily proven by science in order to disprove the paranormal. It's like a built-in code in reality. Everything you might experience that is paranormal also has an explanation in modern science

It is only when you put all the events/things together when you see the finger of God working.

Keep praying. Keep asking. Be sincere and honest in your prayers. And don't ask for petty material shit because you won't get any of that.
>>
So, what's with all that things of "Knowing the name of the angel that protects you"? where all that things of angelic divination/spiritual guide came from that impacted new age in such a way?
>>
Angels are a class of divine being. Their defining quality is a neural architecture that allows higher beings to interface their consciousness, in order to functionally control them. Other than that, they are often indistinguishable from other normal members of their species when not in use (eg. the animal-based angels employed by many egyptian-era deities). Exceptions exist, such as the modified dogs used by the deity Set, or the wings/halos added to human-based angels by the pre-deity entity Fifth. Of note is that angels generally cannot be accessed by more than a single deity/pre-deity. They are specialized for a particular user. Different levels of interface also exist, with some mistrusted deities being able to do little more than speak through their angels, and others being able to project various abilities and privileges through their angelic avatars. In particular, the seven pre-deities all have angels capable of acting in their controllers' full capacities.

tl;dr: angels are modified shells used by deities and other higher entities to interact with the world remotely.
>>
>>18606148
So your telling me a deity or an angel would let the dead bewitch them?
>>
>>18606162
? The dead? Sorry, not sure how you got that from what I said. Explain?
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 73x110px)
images.jpg
3KB, 73x110px
>>18606164
>>
File: apostforants.jpg (62KB, 582x359px)
apostforants.jpg
62KB, 582x359px
>>18606168
>>
>>18606171
Because you say so/10

Niggerology somewhere else please
>>
Angels are really great, I like them a lot, thanks angels.
>>
>>18605891
What do you need?
>>
Angels angles
Love evol
God dog

Siriusly
>>
>>18605665

spirits in the depths of your conciousness
Cant manipulate the world without humans, spiritual healing is my best bet. Maybe manipulation of those with "weaker angels".
Enochian
>>
>>
Give us an idea of what you need angelic assistance for and I'll check back later and point you in the closest direction I can.

Years ago I thought angels were nice and pleasant, a higher vibration as they say. Bought into the whole Doreen Virtue new-age stuff. It worked, but very mildly.
These days I lean closer to they are serious forces, soldiers of heaven.

I think its a good thing that when asking them for help they don't become fully evoked or invoked as they are potent forces to be around. For example the archangel Samael/Samuel, check him out. Defs not how you would expect an angel to be, seems quite the opposite. Or check out the book of Enoch. Also, its possible to use angels to attack people.

Not trying to scare you away, just saying don't be as naive as I was. They can be evoked and summoned in way similar to the Goetia. They all help with different things. They will change things in your life.

Not sure which angels you are trying to contact but a good first step is asking Archangel Raziel to pass the message on until you develop a relationship with the angel.
>>
>>18608994
Well i have Bren said that we all have a guardian angel, i would like to get to know him/her/it.
>>
>>18608994

You really bring the place together. I'll do whatever I can to help. I have no art. I will assume whatever station I have the character to hold. Right now my big question is just, can I make video games now without turning the human race schizophrenic? Has the thing been tested at its limits and bred out yet?
>>
>>18609062
When it comes to getting to know your guardian angels, its a bit different to the Archangels and Shem angels I was referring to. Some light-hearted Doreen Virtue books could help with that, although you could find all you need online. The reason it would be easier is because they are on an astral plane closer to us. Ideally you'd be practising techniques to increase your clairvoyant, clairsentient and claircognizant abilities. Clair means clear, so clear vision, clear feeling and clear knowing. Could even work on clairaudience (clear hearing) but of all the skills that is the one most people have problems becoming proficient at.

More than likely you have atleast two guardian angels (angels were never human except two rare cases, Metatron and Sandalphon), plus some spirit guides (spirit guides may have been incarnated on earth before). Guardian angels will never leave you, Spirit guides help for a time and then leave.

For myself, I asked my guardians to show me three signs that they were there. They did. A little while later I started having spontaneous visions of a man. I ended up painting a portrait of him. Then his name came to me in a claircognizant manner. I had painted and found the name of one of my guardian angels. Then similar thing for the second, although I didn't paint her. Later on, a friend's housemate who did psychic readings for a living confirmed these things in casual conversation. That is just my experience but I know a few people who've had similar ones.

What I'm getting at is, with your guardian angels, there's no right or wrong method, many paths to the same destination (in comparison to evocation of Shem angels etc) you should take it slow and develop a relationship. They have been watching you your whole life, there's no rush. Work on the clairs and work with the signs your guardians give you. It becomes a very fulfilling aspect of your life. So ask them to become more present in your life and enjoy the ride from there!
>>
>>18609062
Oh and even though I referred to my guardians as male and female, they don't actually have a gender, but some may have more masculine or more feminine traits about them. They actually don't even have wings, but if that's how you expect to see them, or how you'd be comfortable seeing them, that's how they will appear.
>>
I know it was recommended against, but can you FULLY evoke an angel into the physical plane like it is said you can manage with the lower goetics?
>>
>>18610627
Short answer no
Long answer yes
>>
>>18610674
Explain what you mean by that please.
>>
>>18610685
It is unrealistic to aim to do so, especially alone

Mainly because there's nothing to be gained by either you or them by being evoked physically.
>>
>>18610627

I am this anon>>18608994>>18609277>>18609288
A lot of people believe that evoking an angel is wrong because they are so holy. I'm a "never say never" guy, theoretically I don't see why you couldn't fully evoke them to the physical plane, although I've never tried for reasons I'm about to mention.

Basically, there's different types of evocation. What you are calling "Fully" evoking them is I assume evoking them to the physical plane.
The more easy, more common, and generally better option is to evoke them onto an astral plane closer to us. There are a few reasons why this way is better but it boils down to this way, you can still see them, but the limitations of the physical plane are not placed on them. For example they could show you visions of things while communicating with you.

Still evocation of any sort is a fair bit of effort when there are easier ways to communicate like increasing your proficiency with the Clairs. Working on each of these skills creates a well rounded intuition, they can be used for other things besides communication with angels, and quite simply, it makes life easier and more enjoyable.

Can I ask why you want to evoke to the physical plane? If there is something you want the angels to help you with there are easier ways, and if you give me an idea of what it is you need I can probably point you towards the right ritual.

Also I'm reading a book at the moment, its quite a complicated method for evocation, but it's an interesting read none the less. You might enjoy it http://www.magicgatebg.com/Books/Summoning%20Spirits%20by%20Konstantinos.pdf
>>
>>18611679
Thank you for the information. I've been dabbling and improving with hyper-lucid astral projection on command, mostly based on meditation near sleep.

Confronting entities in that state and developing a working relationship with a particular few upper-plane spirits has greatly helped in expanding perception in the waking material of the physical plane as well.

Researching information I've been given and confirming its legitimacy, as well as embracing the light and growing closer to the Lord that is Christ Jesus has brought more ease and peace than initially expected.

Prayer to the Creator, sigils, burning candles, ect alongside simply requesting (directly) angelic entities I've gained the Names of to come closer and impact by life more fully by choice of my free will have seemed to get them moving more proactively. Shifts in coincidence on command with what they've indicated, dancing candleflames, subtle pressures or aerial static and so forth.

It's not a particular thing I'm after and I'm honestly quite satisfied with my life, learning more and making research notes to cross-reference, and growing closer to the Lord.

When it comes to His agents the Angels, particularly the ones I've been working with though; it seems like a manifestation would be something truly special.

My primary 'guide' I've recently called on more strongly and formalized a bond with after some serious introspection. When asked something, the 'intent' or 'knowingness' of the answer by their usual telepathy is present, but I'd like to progress to calling visible and full-sensed manifestation that can be perceived by others outside the astral- or at least an unmistakable clarity of communication that can become practical of use in the day-to-day.

Sure there are things I want, but I've already been informed what I need to make up for those weak-points. I've already been assured aid in job and love-finding, but I need to step out and proactively put myself in situations around-
>>
>>18611679
-others so that the entities don't need to pull so many strings of probability to make the things happen. For example you can grow physically strong at a faster rate, but without working out they can only do so much without major intervention.

Information is good. Wisdom and understand is excellent.

Simply enjoying the presence of others in the light of the Lord as with the Angels is something worth trying to manifest though, I think.

Introduce lights of the spiritual more into the material. Like when asked to sit in church during song of worship, you can feel the energy grow stronger with their presence and aren't the only one visibly affected.

A physical manifestation though... That seems like it would be pretty special as well as clear any deep-set lingering doubts.

Oh, and I'll look at the book. Thanks.
>>
>>18606422
slegna, fixed it for you :^)
>>
>>18611905>>18611924
It sounds like you already have a good regular spiritual practice, and you are training your intuition. Also sounds like a lot of your search is introspective.

You mention telepathy with your guide, but also suggest its not clear enough? Perhaps you could elaborate on that a little?
I used a broad word "claircognizance" in an earlier post but telepathy is a more accurate word for one particular way you can speak with entities. I'm asking to see if you are experiencing this yet. Its very similar to the normal internal dialogue voice in your mind, i.e. the voice that says "I'm going to go for a walk today..". Has that internal dialogue been communicating with itself from time to time? The more you work on these skills the sharper they will get and the more you will pick up. When you notice your internal dialogue seemingly conversing with itself, in your mind, say "you are not me, who are you?" and trust the first answer that you receive. You will receive it very fast. Any names after that are the ego playing tricks on your mind. Then, using your clairsentience try to get a feel for the energy you are communicating with. Test the spirit in different ways if you feel concerned it may not be who it says it is. Angels may be firm and blunt from time to time, but they will NEVER tell you to harm yourself or others.
You will become more proficient with the Clairs and your intuition. If you haven't experienced this yet, in time you will. You will be able to communicate quickly if need be, but you will probably advance to the point where you somehow just know things without needing to call on divine help.

It is possible for other people to see an entity you have evoked into the astral. A lot of spiritual work is bending consciousness through various methods, singing in church, going into trance, chanting mantras etc. Get everyone into trance and evoke the angel. If they are in trance they should be able to see it too.
Cont.
>>
>>18611905
>>18611924
>>18612068
I do have a bit of a hard time understanding why you would want to evoke and show others the angel. It would make it more complicated and harder to work. This path is very personal, sacred, not a circus show.
Another option is to fully invoke. all these visual methods are pretty confronting when you first experience them. Fully invoking an entity into your body would make it possible to talk to your friends or whomever without them being in trance. A few years back a few of my friends were very into this stuff. One memory that stands out was when a friend invoked Mother Mary. She talked some new-agey junk, but my friends eyes changed from brown to blue while he was possessed. Voice also slightly changed.

You are correct with your metaphor about getting out there. In the book I will recommend soon the metaphor is carrying a table. If you don't do the spiritual work it will be like trying to move the table by yourself. If you do the spiritual work, but don't go outside, its like spirit trying to carry the table by itself. So work with spirit, get out there, and carrying the table will be easy.

Finally, a book that will help you with your self development journey and teach an easy way to do evocation. This one I highly recommend. Angels of Alchemy by Damon Brand.
>>
Wouldn't bringing an Angelic encounter onto other people only help their own spiritual journeys as well? Is trying to make their projected light of God more blatant only denying others vital steps in their only journey rather than helping even if it's comforting to them? As a human being acting by free will though, it almost seems like that would fall more on you and present a loophole by being the caller though...

Hm, you've given me quite a bit to think about.
>>
>>18612192
Sorry anon, I'm having a little trouble understanding your last post. If you could explain it a little more clearly?
>>
You asked why one would want to evoke and show others.

I responded by asking if that kind of prompted encounter wouldn't help their own spiritual journey in growing closer to the Lord God who is master over angels. Show the power of the worshipful servants to give insight into the power of the master.

Then I got sidetracked.
>>
File: 1416017043024.jpg (34KB, 604x397px)
1416017043024.jpg
34KB, 604x397px
>>18605665
>tfw you will never hug and fug your guardian angel
>>
>>18606168
this is from revelation dummy where Michael slays Satan
>>
>angels
>protecting us
Maybe like a shepherd protects his cattle.

The servants of YHWH are in no way friendly to you and they're violent invasors in our world along with their sugar daddy.
>>
Holy=Wholy=Holey
>>
>>18613318
OP asked about angels. The concept of an angel implies a good being that comes from God.

Also, YHWH =/= God. YHWH is just a god

You described YHWH and his servants pretty well, but know that they are most definitely not angels.
>>
>>18613324
Now you're beginning to understand the corruption and double speak in the English language.
>>
>>18613441
Angels are quite literally chimeras/constructs of YHWH an his lackeys. Whatever else you may have in mind is something else.
>>
Angels are varied angles of God's light and love given a shaped form.

Constructs yes, but still independent beings in much the same way as mortal men. More bound to their purpose as any spiritual entity, but given the ability to choose; hence the fall of some and rising of others.

Angels are absolutely good, Anons. They're blunt and direct about our needs which sometimes we don't like, but they work for our good. Passing comforts are not the purpose of our limited time here on earth, but instead growth. We face adversity and they're willing and eager to help give us the strength to get through them, but growth of the inner self by facing those challenges is still something to be sought. Just because they want to see us rise rather than lavish in more comfortable mediocrity is no reason to label the agents of the Lord our God as enemies. The perception only means you're hurting and further from embracing the light of God than some of the rest of us, at a different point in your own path to the same place.

Praise God and the blessings of the angels be upon you Anons.
>>
>>18613222
Hey anon, its >>18612122 >>18612272

In an eaelier post I mentioned that your relationship with the angels is sacred.
I was wrong in saying that, I'm not an authority on the subject, I've just read and practised a lot and the general feeling of it, it just feels sacred. Matthew 6:5-6 implies similar, however you are certainly correct in that we have the Free Will to do as we please.
But I would rather not get into the moral/ethical side of it all as these things have been discussed since the dawn of time. But if something works, its handy to pass on the information to those looking for it. With evoking an angel for others as proof of God, I should mention that I have seen the greek deity Dionysus be evoked by a friend a few years ago. I'm not sure what to make of that.
I mentioned two books that would help with this study, and I'm sure spirit will guide you towards the best decisions and actions.

All the best anon
>>
>>18605665
>What are the angels?
The sons of Adam, that have the Fruit of Life.

>How do they Protect us?
Lol they don't

>Where can I learn more about them?
Read the mango you lilim
>>
>>18605891
God and his servants operate on a very "If you do something right, people may never know you've done anything at all"
They do just enough to keep faith, but so little that some of us may think He isnt real
>>
>>18613962
>but given the ability to choose; hence the fall of some and rising of others.
>Angels are absolutely good
These seem like conflicting statements though
>>
Upper-plane entities are GOOD by way of their choice to move closer to the light of love which is God. They are thusly aligned.

Lower-plane are willfully further away from the light out of either ignorance, selfishness, or choice, and are as such also thusly aligned.
>>
When an angel is looking out for you, you will most likely find shiny pennies or stuff of the like. Small, shiny, beautiful.

The other day I was walking to my bus stop when I was overwhelmed by this warm, protective, loving feeling. Once at my bus stop there was a shiny, heads up penny sitting there.

Later that night I was walking my friend to the bus stop and a really thick single silver spider string landed on my head - no spider attached. It is too cold for them. We both were like :O where did that come from?

I feel really lucky and loved by my angels.
>>
>>18605879
this.
google fylgjukona.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.