[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Stanley Kubrick die because he exposed the Illuminati? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: Eyes-Wide-Shut-347.jpg (356KB, 1275x719px) Image search: [Google]
Eyes-Wide-Shut-347.jpg
356KB, 1275x719px
Did Stanley Kubrick die because he exposed the Illuminati? What does /x/ think about the supposed 'ritual'? a great movie overall.
>>
Why'd they let him finish the film? Seems to me he was in so deep that they could have stopped him day 1 of shooting if they wanted to.
>>
>>18605510
He died because he was old and fat.
>>
>>18605510

What ritual? It was just a bunch of rich fucks fucking whores.

The movie was just a prank on Cruise's sexuality. He got butthurt (get it?) and had Kubrick snuffed out. NASA also had their hand in his death.
>>
Who says the Illuminati wanted everything to be hidden forever?
>>
>>18605513
It would be more suspicious that way. They let him because they knew people would go "Why'd they let him finish the film? Seems to me he was in so deep that they could have stopped him day 1 of shooting if they wanted to.", shill. They're playing 5D chess.
>>
>>18605510
Have you seen the comments by the army guy in Fullmetal Jacket? He said Kubrick went very odd with this movie and was killed. Cruise and Kidman were both involved, probably more Cruise.
>>
If it "exposed" too much, it would never have made it to day 1 shooting. Every studio would have simply rejected the script full stop. That or a studio would buy it, lock it up somewhere, and throw away the key.

The truth about them, in any form, is not allowed to be revealed.
>>
>>18605683
Would that be R. Lee Ermey? The guy who played the drill sergeant?
>>
>>18605689

>The truth about them, in any form, is not allowed to be revealed.

It would be interesting for a day, then it would get old really quickly.
>>
>>18605526
This is what I suspect too, anon.
Initially I thought it was bullshit, but I'm not so sure anymore.

>>18605525
Also this guy might be on to something, because I'm pretty sure we all see what's happening out there.
>>
>>18605689
But it worked, didn't it. You think it's bullshit.
>>
>>18605755
...yeah now that I think about it, the hidden in plain sight method is logical as well.
>>
>>18605711
Yup.
>"He told me it was a piece of shit and that he was disgusted with it and that the critics were going to have him for lunch. He said Cruise and Kidman had their way with him — exactly the words he used."
His brother in law Jan Harlan then went in for damage control and simultaneously threatened a litigation (called the above slanderous) and claimed that Ermey was an annoying if harmless nutball.
>>
>>18605510

point of movie: so many people fuck up their relationships because of sexual hangups

at the end she says "let's just fuck"
>>
>>18605895

Nicole Kidman's ass made saved the movie
>>
I was wondering this last night as well.
How much of it do you guys think is actually real and where did the producers/studio say "we can't let you put this shit in a movie, change it"?

Honestly it seems like too much of a coincidence that he just happened to die just before it came out, it always struck me as a warning to others in a "This is what happens if you try to expose us" kinda way, thats just my opinion though.

Also you can def see that Tom Cruise is gay and in the closet after watching it, who would leave Nicole, a fag thats who.
>>
My ex was in that scene!

If you're going to have five minutes of fame, they might as well be nude.
>>
>>18605510
>implying he wasn't commissioned by the illuminati
>implying the illuminati doesn't deliberately drop subtle hints every once in a while that it's real to keep the public on edge
>>
>>18606619
All the "heros" are pansies, faeries and fakes.
>>
>>18605513
Before pizzagate, I would call it bullshit. Now, after pizzagate, yeah that shit's going on behind closed doors.
>>
>>18605526
>It would be more suspicious that way.
Killing the director is less suspicious than:
>Well, looking at this script, this isn't something we can allow to happen. So we just won't greenlight it.

The only people who think he was murdered for the content don't actually understand how filmmaking works.
>>
>>18605510
He also exposed the fake Moon landings in Shinning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBaAfl4SuI4
>>
>>18606949
Stephen King is just a shitty author. That's why he deviated.
>>
>>18607253
No he actually used Shinning to send a message out, that's why he deviated.
>>
File: swift_trike.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
swift_trike.gif
3MB, 500x281px
the big reveal
>>
>>18605522
The "ritual" anons wet their pants about is literally just a mix of well known masonic imagery (two towers, two eagles, 33) and some goddess worship symbology set to christian chanting played backward

he basically trolled fags into thinking he knew something by throwing together all this shit into something unsettling. Does this stuff actually happen? sure it fucking does, but he knew no more or less than the average conspiracy theorist and this film only in some ways leads one to believe that he did
>>
>>18607367
I actually believe this, he went so far out of his way to deviate from the novel, it was obvious with all the symbology that he was trying to say something there, I doubt he even really gave a fuck about the novel but knew king was popular and the film would be popular and just used it as a catalyst to put out this messages through symbolism
>>
>>18605747
Wow, think about it dude. People call out the media, the pizza gates, we see the liea and the cordination for globalism. But nothings happens, they say " no dont worry thats not happening" but it is, we see it. There is nothing we can do because they have already set up the pieces to checkmate.
>>
>>18605510
One of the Rothschilds used to own that mansion.
>>
>>18605510
Liturgy played backwards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCxL6p8P7fc
>>
>>18606949
The guy who made that didn't take his pills. It's fucking nuts mate. I am open to the idea that it was faked but the doc is just silly.
>>
>>18605518
this.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.