[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do demons, apparition, specters, ghosts, spirits, ect. enjoy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (404KB, 750x502px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
404KB, 750x502px
Why do demons, apparition, specters, ghosts, spirits, ect. enjoy silence, darkness, and obscurity primarily in urban environments? Why does a dark corner of a house attract the unseen more than anywhere else?

why does the abyss stare back?
>>
File: 1484248784995.gif (986KB, 500x227px) Image search: [Google]
1484248784995.gif
986KB, 500x227px
>>18603521
>staring intensifies

I imagine, these places have less thought noise that keeps them supressed. If they're not known they can exist there first. Maybe no one is there subconsciously because of left over energy.

If you associate it, it'll get more real. You draw energy there
>>
>>18603521
I'm also really comf in the dark and in some of these places. The dark is a warm blanket
>>
The better to scare you, my dear.
>>
some don't, go to a rave and people watch.
>>
>>18603521
stillness is better than being active.
why risk your existence to be noticed?
the paranormal isn't sentiment based, it is goal oriented.
it's true that the paranormal has power, but so do "we." and by we i mean the people who clean up our messes.
there is a hidden agenda in place and there are reasons people don't fuck with those in authority going beyond blackmail or losing your career.
for a simpler answer: the paranormal picks off wanderers and vagabonds for their own reasons. but they know risk of exposure isn't worth it because there's something out there they may be "afraid" of that's even worse than they are.
and i hope none of us stupid sons of bitches ever dig deep enough to find out what the fuck that is.
>>
>>18603521
I don't think most spirits do, anon. Spirits are everywhere. I do think some truly sentient entities simply desire their own space, which makes sense the same way people living together need their own space. A spirit 'living' with people might want it's own little spot seldom disturbed by the living occupants to attach it's self to.

Also sometimes places strong spirits dwell are abandoned by the living specifically because the spirits make the living uncomfortable. Where I grew up there was a back stairwell we all avoided for example because it gave everyone such an unsettling felling. There was a hungry ghost attached to it.
>>
>>18604799
Also consider that context is sometimes the only way we separate paranormal from normal. I work at a small convenience store in a very old building. We see all sorts of people wander in and out all day and evening, some of them very strange. One night I saw a tall broad shouldered man with messy gray hair and a hat in a sort of camel/yellow coat cross the isle at the back of the store. Had it been any other time of the day I'd have thought nothing of him. But we had already been closed for ten minutes and verified no one was in the store with us.

I've seen him before.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.