[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /x/ think its possible that the reason we dint see as many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

Does /x/ think its possible that the reason we dint see as many cryptids is because in the middle ages the human race went to war and killed off all the goblins trolls and other shit spoke about in fairy tales
>>
>>18603387
More than likely. There was a big push to either extinguish or convert Pagan religions for the same reason.
>>
we don't see them because they weren't real to begin with.

they were made up to keep people in their villages
because walls were expensive to build
>>
believe it or not, there are theories out of the vatican wiping out various "folklore" creatures to increase their control.

Elves, dragons, etc, shit like that probably exist on the astral plane, if they never did on earth. Silly atheist think our ancestors were just hallucinating. Fuck bill nye my nigga.
>>
>>18603438
Wow thats some chemtrails tier of garbage.
>>
>>18603462
Welcome to /X/.
Where this kind of >>18603438
Reasonable comment is replied with this.
>>
>>18603438
>they were made up to keep people in their villages because walls were expensive to build

>reasonable comment
>>
>>18603438
Yeah, I seen The Village too. It was garbage just like your opinion.
>>
>>18603462
>chemtrails tier of garbage.
Don't shit on the chemtrails, they are sort of real.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience
The tinfoil hat thing is where you believe EVERY plane does it.
>>
>>18603387
We'd have some sort of documentation, architecture, weaponry suited to fight them, or at least corpses or something
>>
>>18603801
We barely have corpses of gigantopithecus. Teeth bro. That's it. They still real tho.

Plenty of things don't leave corpses. As for stuff specific for hunting them, why would you think that was a thing.
>>
>>18603387
We would find skeletal remains and fossil records if that were the case.
>>
>>18603843
Not if they destroyed the bones.
>>
>>18603879
The Vatican has some pretty spooky skulls buried underneath it. There are some dark secrets under the Vatican. I've seen these two that are huge - that are twice the size of a humans head. Quite angular, similar to what a large demon might look like, and had two horns. Don't know if it was a nephilim offshoot, or a fallen angel itself, but seeing as the fallen angels tampered with DNA and also mated with animals and people alike, I'm going to say it's probably a mixed species of nephilim and animal.

There are two skulls in particular I've seen. They are real, they aren't fake. They were dated around 1000 years ago. The bone still had bone marrow/DNA in it I think they said?
>>
>>18603822
Why don't we have any records? Fairy tales don't count.

There is plenty of specialized hunting/combat equipment, it is definitely possible we'd need special equipment ot fight monsters,
>>
>>18603387
There are many animals that went extinct due to human interference. It's only logical that other creatures were affected too. And there are skeletal/other remains that are kept hidden in order not to spook the public.
>>
>>18603926
>Fairy tales don't count.
Why not?

I'm of the opinion that they are not real in any meaningful sense, but there is some pretty bad reasoning going on here.
>>
>>18603939
>Why not?
because they can just be made up

Yes, documents can be made up too, but it's alot harder to fake evidence of a fucking species we went to war with than a fairy tale
>>
The world's megafauna has been exterminated directly by hunting or agriculture, and indirectly by ruining or eliminating habitat.

We've killed nearly everything bigger than a dog (other than livestock) and many cryptids fit that bill.
>>
>>18603946
>but it's alot harder to fake evidence of a fucking species we went to war with than a fairy tale
People fake real life shit all the time.
>>
>>18603906
>Vatican
>I've seened it! Wif mah own two ahhheeyyyes
Reason for being in said location and how did you get clearance? On the off chance that you did get down there the rotate what is accessible, do you know where it is exactly?
>>
>>18603387
Veil theory, nigga. Shit like vampires, faeries, unicorns, leprechauns, ghosts, angels, all that shit exists. But illuminati-esque secret societies have used centuries of subliminal hypnosis through lore and media to train people to believe such things don't exist. So even if you were to see something "super natural", your brain wouldn't even allow you to comprehend or remember it.

Wake up, open your eyes, and embrace true reality. Bunch of blind ass faggots.
>>
File: 1484096524926.jpg (121KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1484096524926.jpg
121KB, 601x601px
>>18603843
>fossil records
>middle ages

Do you understand how fossils are made?
>>
>>18603926
Apparently you have never seen a pack of dogs kill a camel, you infidel
>>
>>18603932
Or the remains destroyed because they were thought of as "impure", and they wanted to make sure it was dead for good in the oldest and most reliable way; with fire.
>>
>>18604071
What if we are hypnotizing ourselves to not believe, because the more people who believe, the closer we are to the place where those things reside? If everyone can stop believing in them, then they would be closed off from us and we would be safer as a whole.
>>
>>18603387

What if they went into hiding?
>>
>>18604590
Im sure more predatory cryptids like skinwalkers or brings similar would definitely hide because our governments likely wouldn't allow them to continue. Unless they are already aware and simply allow them to exsist
>>
>>18603387
they existed 100%

we dont have any actual evidence of their existence because the knights of the round table pushed it all off the edge of the flat earth in 1222
>>
evemerism is retarded
>>
the reason there aren't as many bigfoot sightings lately is because there are black op swat teams running around blowing their heads off and bagging and tagging them
>>
>>18603601
Actually I found the movie to be nice, might be my fond memories of it though speaking, deserves a rewatch.
But his comment is garbage, wouldn't read again.
>>
>>18605496
Source?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.