[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any Christians here who dabble in the occult? How does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 3

File: Jesus-Christ.jpg (152KB, 615x960px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-Christ.jpg
152KB, 615x960px
Are there any Christians here who dabble in the occult?
How does that work out for you? Isn't it heresy/blasphemy?
>>
>worships a magician
>magic is blasphemy
>>
>>18603324
Jesus draws from God, magicians draw from demons.
>>
>>18603345
You know nothing about demons, and also I though Jesus was God, according to you guys.
>>
>>18603353
God the Father. Are you gonna pretend you've never heard of the Holy Trinity?
>>
>>18603345
>>18603355
Ok, you, what are you doing here? Are you into the occult? Is there an occult practice that is not blasphemous, or one that has been used by the church and it's people?
>>
>>18603355
So you're Catholic, good to know.
>>
>>18603345

Magic is magic is magic.

And Jesus is gods first son, gods first creation. Lucifer the light bringer. King of "demons".
>>
>>18603307
the bible is paganism adapted
>>
>>18603345
>>18603307
Wrong I am a clerical mage, and anything I draw from I draw from God and Yahshua I have gone to great lengths to only adhere to them and their power.
>>
>>18603463
Elaborate
>>
>>18603307

Comes down to intent Op.

Magick is your birthright, everyone can do it, however you do it to empower and help others, Jesus style, or you do it to have power over others, demon style.

Comes back to your polarity as always. Magick all draws from the same pool of infinite energy, the same Godhead if you will, whatever you want call it, all demons do is beat the shit out of you psychologically over your life, get you to feel dosempowered and to hate your fellow man, then they give you the tools to have power over him and you're like daaamn son, gimme some of that. They trick you into hurting yourself and others, when instead you can use the same energy to help and heal people.
>>
>>18603485
How so? The question confuses me, exactly what should I elaborate on? If you think you're getting occult secrets or practices you have another thing coming. Knowledge should be protected from those who neither the inclination to learn for themselves or those to weak to bear said knowledge.

But, I have tried training several apprentices and it just never works out.
>>
>>18603307
I am a Christian and believe all the chakra/prana stuff is as real as any other kind of energy. It's just that, energy, and learning to work with it is in no way sinful as long as you leave all the Shiva, Buddha, etc. stuff aside. Any "higher power" stuff I understand as coming from God and no one else.

That being said, divination, communicating with spirits, etc. is off limits for me. I don't mind other ppl doing it though, we're all sinners in our own ways. I find it even interesting, if only for purely educational purposes.
>>
The grand tapestry of creation is something to be appreciated and the more you come to understand, the more you will worship and glorify the Lord Creator who is the source of all things.

Through following the Light shown through the physically manifested example of Christ Jesus, we come to grow and better develop during our time here upon the sinful earth.

Falling to fear and hailing ignorance is not being respectful of the gift of life we have been given. When it comes to avoiding demons that's a matter of avoiding aligning yourself with entities in the dark that will then shape your choices further into the dark away from God which displeases Him in beholding our stubborn self-destruction.

By following the example of not only the Lord but his servants the Angels who are shaped angles of His wil and light, as well as other positive upper-plane entities or even neutral ones to learn lessons in our development from, we grow more complete in our faith, truth unveiled and concrete rather than blind which pleases the Holy One we grow closer to.

Even if drawn away from He by deceptions of the daemons, we do still see more and may rise again to the Light more easily in the future in otherwise.

If you develop fully enough you can see not only a more impacted and hopefully blessed life, but even miracles as with the saints and prophets of old testimony.

Keep this in mind, Anon. Prayer is Magick.

Faith and Will are strength. The hopes of Peace and Love and brilliance in life be upon us all if we but reach out and touch it. Work with the Angels and other things that your heart will trust in honest relationship while tempering your impulses with caution and you can behold magnificent things in your journey. Source:- Enochian Adept
>>
Jesus was definitely an Occultist. How else would he have known the spiritual veil weakened around 3AM when he'd travel up the mountain for prayer?

You Christians that reject occult knowledge are fools. The bible clearly says "For my people are destroyed by their lack of knowledge". You only stick to what your church and fundamentalist teach you.

You fuckers can't even begin to grasp why jesus was telling you to not masturbate. He was telling you to do this conserve your spiritual/sexual energy so it could be later transformed through prayer and study.

This is why so many christians suffer cognitive dissonance, because you damn literalist think god poofed shit out of thin air like a genie. No, There's an extremely complex science to it.

This is why most of you zealous christians are going to fall away because you don't even have enough faith to challenge your fundamentalist imposed worldview.
>>
>>18603501
I would like you to elaborate on what direction should I take to not be deceived by unholy forces, because I am interested in the occult but do not want to go against Christ - so clerical magic sounds intriguing to me.
>>
>>18603557
Until you get experienced enough to trust your gut instinct by the nudgings of your heart through the Holy Spirit, the easiest method of telling an entity's legitimacy as a positive force is to confront it with the name of Christ Jesus. Do so if you feel any unease. If it recoils at all, there's your sign. If it praises alongside you in God's glory, there's a wonderful one in the opposite direction. Do some meditation, 'pull away' from your body while in that state, and simply call out to your guardian angel for a start. They respect free will above all else of they're of the upper planes and so you need to CHOOSE to give them some free reign to assist you in waking life.
>>
>>18603557
Well, If you're believe in yeshua. Why even practice magic? What need for it do you have. All you need is faith, If your will is an alignment with his and your faith is without doubt his will shall be done. Pure faith is the strongest magick.
>>
>>18603557
Honestly I wish I could help you, but I've taken on so many people before. They always lack the resources and commitment, even the time. Helping you learn, will only be a waste of my time and yours. Seven people who has a passing interest like you, all basically gave up.

If I were to teach you, you would have to really devote yourself. It's even slow going for me, I have much preparation to still do (Swamped with my current rituals). Meaning I'm quite bust and stressed.

So I would ask you not to ask me this and then abuse the trust I showed in you.
>>
>>18603573

>Pure faith is the strongest magick.

I completely agree, but there is alot more to that. Which is why I got into Clerical Magic, because of the paranormal energy surrounding me and my family. My families negativity has drawn some unwelcomed guests, so I need to safe-guard against such things.

That everyone's situation is like mine however.
>>
I'm would consider myself a Christian and honestly it's curiosity for me. Growing up there's a lot of things you're taught to be afraid of, and I'm interested to know what's out there.
>>
>>18603584
Fix'd

Not everyone's situation is like mine however.

>>18603557
If you're truly interested, give me a disposable e-mail and I'll get to you. It might take months however, what I'm doing offers up very little reprieves.

Even now my heart yearns to help those who are in need of such information, the truth. But, right fucking now I have a cold and shouldn't be even bothering (miserable).
>>
>>18603573
Experience with the power of God in practical application removes those deepset hidden doubts to make your Faith more pure and powerful through being informed.

Also, Faith may be strength, but it doesn't do you nearly as much good as when you can leverage your Will to apply it into making you a brighter light for others.
>>
>>18603574
I do not want to be a burden on anyone, which is why I ask for direction and not for mentorship. I would like to know where to look for texts that will not sway me from the light, and what is clerical magic as opposed to regular occult practices, and where can I find what good Christians had to say about the occult, and what warnings they had for me - but the study is for me to do, not for you to teach me. I am in the beginning of my journey and if you were to be my teacher I would indeed be a burden on you.
>>
Fill some notebooks with the lucid experiences you manage to gather. Analyze them. Mortal practitioners may be helpful but you can journey through independant research with a Bible, an internet connection, and some used bookstores if you leverage that understanding into what you're taught practically from the angelic spirit guides in your meditative trance state. Also no, drugs will not help you in the slightest so stay clean of body as it is your temple as well as faith in the Almighty.
>>
>>18603589
Here is a disposable email:
[email protected]
I would love to get any information on the subject, whenever you are ready.
Get well soon.
>>
I'm a Muslim who practices witchcraft. Shi'a Islam allows the use of magic, as long as you are doing it for good and not to cause discord or harm.
>>
>>18603599
One is literally studying the Bible and comparing it to mystical arts like Astrology. Despite what the Catholics say, the Bible mentions essentially astrology time and time again.

That the "end" days show the coming of "Judgement", that the "Stars" in the heavens fortell it. Even that one-third of all the Stars in the heavens fell the day Lucifer and his ilk had rebelled against God.

The Bible ironically explains alot in great detail, people simply tend to overlook it. But study the stars, and the passage of celestial objects. Alot of that is literally used in the occult, find out about God's true Holy Days and venerate him.

Time itself is a veneration of God and the such. Twelve months, Twelve Disciples, Seven Days, Seven Archangels.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Archangels

Just look into this stuff, you'll find out more as you go. At least hopefully you will.
>>
>>18603365
I believe the holy trinity is a strictly christian thing
>>
>>18603609

>Get well soon.

Thank you, I appreciate it the thought caught a pretty nasty flu. I will get to you as soon as I can.
>>
>>18603574
And my interest in this is not arbitrary, my whole life, since I was a child I felt like something beyond my understanding is there with me, and felt evil surround me and try to speak to me, I have always been involved in the occult even if I did not know it was called the occult then. My need to understand the truths of this world will never pass.
>>
>>18603620
This

So many christians are afraid to read the bible objectively because they fear they'll get possessed by satanic for perceiving the occultic influence in the bible.

It's stupid because things like this actually make the bible more valid if anything. Because all fundamentalist do these days is condemn you for not buying their thermodynamics BS they have to do mental gymnastics just to believe themselves.
>>
>>18603634

>and felt evil surround me and try to speak to me, I have always been involved in the occult even if I did not know it was called the occult then.

You seem so similar to me, evil "things" have talked to me since I was little. Which they're not welcome here, and I've always wanted them to leave. That's why I am doing what I'm doing now. So maybe we're on similar paths, maybe God set you on this path that would lead you to me.

It should be interesting indeed. You're sparking my spirit up in veneration for God and helping people.
>>
>>18603640
Glad to see another informed brother on /x/.
>>
>>18603307
Literally the ONE THING Jesus said is not forgivable is blaspheming the Holy Spirit. So if youre a Christian you probably shouldn't dabble in the occult
>>
>>18603652
Rejecting and speaking against the goodness of the Holy Spirit of God does not fit in the occult. Certain occult practices can lead you to that by listening to daemons who hate the Lord, but you can always here the same thing from fundamentalist Muslims or Liberal Democrats, so there you go.
>>
>>18603644
I'm glad to hear it, I am looking forward to hearing from you.
>>
>>18603573

>What need for it do you have. All you need is faith, If your will is an alignment with his and your faith is without doubt his will shall be done. Pure faith is the strongest magick.

But this is the basis of all magic minus the god part, which means your basically using god as a focusing tool. Like a magic circle, or burning types of incense.

So what difference is there between gods magic and not gods magic? Christians call magic blasphemy because they want you to pour your will and energy into their form of magic.
>>
Well, occult just means secret.

I'm pretty spiritual now because of astral projecting but i believe everything jesus talked about was spot on.
>>
It's better to draw from and be shaped by the infinite Source which is love and then shape it with your will, than to pull from your own measely strength at your expense to a more minimal effect which can be easily misled by those stronger than you. Magick with God is always stronger. Case in point you can shove aside the most powerful goetics with ease by invoking the Lord rather than being relegated to being their bitch.
>>
One time I was thinking of what I would ask if I sold my soul, although it was just a stupid thought I live in constant fear that I did by accident.
>>
>>18603783
Your soul is yours. Period.
What you can sell or contract off is allegiance and what you can offer to what you choose to surround yourself with. What can empower or leech off of you as a friend or lowly vassal. The enemy works in lies, illusion, and delusions. Evil has little power compared to what it tries to portray. No matter what you've done you can always banish lingering influences by giving yourself fully to God and asking to be cleansed and protected.
>>
>>18603307
http://www.sacred-texts.com/ame/pow/index.htm

I don't know if this is what you're looking for but here's a Brachereri spell book/ Prayer book from the PA DutchDutch
>>
>>18603832
Thanks anon, I've heard this before and had asked for forgiveness but I just get anxious
>>
You want my answer?

If God gave people access to these things, then why shouldn't they be welcome to explore the mystical parts of themselves? I'm not saying 'go out there and do witchcraft', but you should feel secure in speculating about and exploring these things.
>>
Moses could do great magicks by himself, call upon the angels, and was a simple question away from direct communication with God. Thats what it's possible to aim for. And that was even BEFORE we got the easy shortcut of safety in the Lord that is a relationship with Christ. Just aim to know God in worshipful respect.
>>
>>18603307
People are going to interpret things the way they see it. And some will defend it tooth and nail.
>>
>>18604021
God gave us free will ?
>>
The free will to make mistakes and learn from them so as to shape our own development. Choices matter.
>>
>>18604021
Some would argue that those mystical parts are yet another temptation for us to overcome.
>>
>>18604080
Summed it up.
>>
>>18603307
latina abuelitas are Christians as fuck and also delve into magic and witchcraft, like blessing of protection charms, cleansings of habitat spaces and bodies for health, etc
>>
>>18604136
Satan gave us free will.
>>
>>18603307
Don't know of any christians who dabble in such, but I know mysticism is Judaism has always existed. The best example of this is kabbala.
>>
>>18605156
There is a Christian version called the Cabala. The "C" was to differentiate it from the Jewish Kabbalah or the Hermetic Qabalah.
>>
>>18603625
Not in the way you think of it, no. You clearly don't know much about Christianity as a whole.
>>
>>18603307
i just research and do not practise to understand

i was always a curious kid especial when it came to fringe topics

started early to read in things like alchemy, magic, wizards and stuff like that
>>
>>18603625

The holy trinity is also in many "Luciferian" systems (Jahbulon as a example). Actually, to most christian denominations the son is the father that came in the flesh to offer the blood (Holy spirit) as the ultimate sacrifice for humanities salvation.

Gnostic teachings are different. Actually most of them that I've seen reverse the roles of Yahweh and Lucifer
>>
>>18603307
>any Christians here who dabble in the occult?
Grew up in front of a crucifix, church every week and never missed sunday school... as adult visit church or cemetery twice a week and still find time to do some remote viewing, psychokinesis and empathy on the side while raising family and working (not to mention 4chan after dinner)

>Isn't it heresy/blasphemy?
Depends on how you use things... The very icon of the Christian religion achieved some of the biggest occult miracles in history... what the heck does that say?

Remember that the religious institution main role is not to save anyone's soul, but rather to keep the social fabric pacified and running smooth.
>>
>>18605256
>Depends on how you use things... The very icon of the Christian religion achieved some of the biggest occult miracles in history... what the heck does that say?
But the question is do we, as opposed to Christ, have the right to ask such things of God. If we do not then it is indeed blasphemy.
>>
>>18605417 #
Anon, if you're asking that question, most likely you're carrying some baggage. God doesn't judge. His hands are open to everyone whose request is sincere.
>>
Just to point this out...

>"MAGIC IS EVIL ONLY EVIL DEMONS HELP YOU DO MAGIC"

>"Now...go take part in a ritual that literally mimics cannibalism. Yes. Well eating and drinking Jesus isn't evil because Jesus is cool with it."
>>
>>18603307
>>18603463
>>18603511
>>18603585
>>18603591
>>18603652
>>18604021
>>18605256
REEEeeeeee Christian get out! --->http://archive.is/zN7jn
>>
>>18605472
>God doesn't judge
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh LOL?
>>
>>18605472
Yahweh is a judgmental prick and a mass murderer.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 73x110px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 73x110px
>>18603307
Hmm well when you have to deal with the living dead trying to sodomize and bewitch you somethings just got to give, ya know?
>>
>>18605417
Your right lets bastardize the glory of God and wither like egypt.

Tell me when to remind you of the sarcasm....oh wait.
>>
If jesus is real he wants no fall lowers.
>>
>>18603362
Yes, it's called prayer. More powerful versions include blessings and exorcisms
>>18603307
Just do it in the name of god like many christians did before you. Shit, even popes did occultistic shtuff
>>
>>18603307
The Early Church was certainly esoteric. I wouldn't say that is in the modern, western sense of the esoteric tradition though: alchemy, astrology, and theurgy.
During the Holy Mass, the catechumen had to leave half way through when the baptized celebrated the Sacred Mysteries. No unbaptized person was allowed to hear the Gospel according to St. John the Apostle for similar reasons as it was the most sacred and mysterious of the Gospel accounts for the reason that it held Jesus to be the Eternal Word made in the Flesh. This secrecy stopped quite early after the legalization and establishment of the Church as the state religion of the Roman Empire.
>>
>>18606089
It's true anon... even if you committed the biggest atrocities. If you truly repent, God takes you into his bosom.
>>
Magick through blending your knowledge of the disciplines with a working relationship with entities of the Light under the Lord your God who is Holy is unquestionably good. Shying away from the offered hand of the Lord or from learning to apply all the gifts that have been given to you is a disrespect by the unappreciative. We are not to exist in fear, and salvation is only the beginning of our long journey upward. Expanding your understanding of universe and the Creator your God is a practice to be embraced.
>>
>>18603307
Psychopaths need followers as some people need air: trump, trudeau, putin, nero, for example.
>>
>>18603307
I only dabble with natural magic. Idt harnessing the elements powers is frowned upon by God.

Anything with sigils or summoning is probably off limits for God. False gods n whatnot.
>>
>>18603307
I have pretty much always dabbled on the mystical side of Christianity and consider myself henotheistic. I have studied the occult for the sake of knowledge. I have done magic of sorts by way of theurgy (platonistic roots which gave way to a school of thought in early catholicism) and praying. I feel more connected to god by doing this because it's more of a metaphor I'm creating to convey a message plus it brings me peace.
>>
>>18603307
In fact, the true teachings of the great Master Jesus where lost in time. He was a great magician, and taught White Magic to his apostles. Luckily, God has sent other messengers so that humanity could, once again study the original Christianity. One of those messengers was Samael Aun Weor, I suggest you look for one of his several books about the Christ. ''Major Mysteries'' shows secret aspects of the life of Jesus. There's also a good one called 'Christ and the Virgin''( http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/christ-and-the-virgin.html )
In fact, if you google ''samael christ books'' you'll find many others
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.