[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every year the elite Luciferian's play a large scale ga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Blavlucifer.jpg (56KB, 375x496px) Image search: [Google]
Blavlucifer.jpg
56KB, 375x496px
Every year the elite Luciferian's play a large scale game that starts with the super bowl "the kick off" And ends with the Oscars to announce the winners . As far as I can tell they find people "for Dinner" Spiritual food to fuck with . A dinner for schmucks if you will . They then Psy-op the hell out of these people place bet on if they can get then to crack who's guy is the most fucked up . How do I know this I was one of what they call "pet's" They want you to pick a team for the super bowl . Team red or team blue . Red is Lucifer and blue is what I going to assume is God maybe . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldeuzzieyn4 This bizarre commercial with Heavy red team symbolism and a Goat , is only released around the super bowl . This fucking shit is everywhere's this time of year .Ask me any question Help me find more phy-op pieces in the current media . keep your eyes pealed !
>>
File: mckay.jpg (16KB, 289x400px) Image search: [Google]
mckay.jpg
16KB, 289x400px
OP, you barely make sense.
>>
>>18602038
That's the point man they only want the persons they are destroying to completely give up hope It's their reality T.V. They find people who have varying background secrets they want to hide . Like a survivor or big brother but more disturbing . Try to push them to commit murder or whatever they can do to toy with these people . They fuck with your phones . They play around with your facebook . The T.V. will colse caption bizarre shit . But most importantly they want the people you trust and love to pull away from you . Then once the Games are over and you are still alive . All the crazy bullshit stops after the Oscars and life goes back to normal !
>>
File: download (9).jpg (6KB, 313x161px)
download (9).jpg
6KB, 313x161px
>>18602038
These Billionaire Elites will even sponsor a contestant , send them tailored messages cause curtain event to happen to the "the pet" to make the series more interesting .Like the hunger games almost !
>>
Why do you think the Luciferians want some one world order? Have you even read their literature?
>>
"Elite" here.

If the rest of us are taking part of this game you have described, I've never been invited.
>>
File: download (10).jpg (5KB, 162x259px)
download (10).jpg
5KB, 162x259px
>>18602102
Not sure which literature you're referencing. I got the general general consensus from the Georgia guide stones .They believe they are superior the chosen ones Darwin's Theory . The rest of the world is genetic trash that robot's will replace . Or they will make us devolve us into a lower class slave species.
>>
>>18602114
You're obviously not important enough to be invited I guess Eat a baby or something , maybe they will think you are cool enough to participate !
>>
>>18602114
lol sure bro
>>
>>18602114
Go to some spirit cook outs , Those are all the rage !
>>
>>18602138
You really believe in Mark Dice? Man you're far gone. There's no reaching you.
>>
>>18602102

http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html

Is a good read if you want to understand more about what role the luciferians are playing. Could be complete larping, but it helped me make sense of the issue I had, which was why would a higher dimensional being be a massive dick.

Doesn't really matter what their game is anyway, the key point is to remain an individual, have love in your heart and forgive yourself and others. They have their script, you have yours.
>>
Look there is a commercial /Music Video(Aslo interactive website) they sent to me when I was one of the contestants 3 years ago . It starts with a man in a white room its a high class party . There is a black Goats head on the mantle . Someone give the Main protagonist a key . He keeps going up floors, each floor with another party on it . Finally he reaches the roof where there is a Door at the end of a bridge . He opens the door and receives a drink a king can of some knew cocktail(Smirnoff?) that was on the market at the time ! Help me find this ad please it really would illiterate my point !
>>
>>18602184
The Illuminati died in 1790 man. The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power. They were actually quite a good thing. You know the forefathers of America were actually occultists. Benjamin Franklin frequented the hell fire club. And others like George Washington were Freemasons. You can look this shit up. Instead maybe your wacky ass sources.
>>
>>18602182
you cock piece just read anything from turn of the century eugenicists Francis Galton , Julian Huxley ,Henry Ford . The Aristocrats of the day took all of this a proof of their divine right to rule through their bloodline !
>>
>>18602229
For some reason they always find a way to think they are the elite and have a right to rule.

Nowadays they use genetics and IQ tests, combined with all of the old stuff.

To consider themselves above the rest of humanity.

Gods, I hate elitism.
>>
>>18602209
I didn't mention the illmuinutty That's just a smoke screen for pleps and trendy internet kids to joke about . The order died with Adam Weishaupt . These are rich self absorbed occult sociopaths Bored with a lot of money to fuck with the "weaker disgusting lower class " I didn't point to any one organization so don't try to down play this !
>>
>>18602206 illustrate * shit lol
>>
>>18602034
Like are there actually any football teams with a black goat for their mascot ? like seriously wtf is this !
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FHlvEc3vaE
For anyone Who hasn't seen Dinner for schmucks
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.