[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been visited by a fallen angel. It was half angel half

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0755.jpg (165KB, 750x705px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0755.jpg
165KB, 750x705px
I've been visited by a fallen angel. It was half angel half skeleton. The angel side was beautiful with a huge wing that went a little past her knee. She was covered in armor and was made of stone. Her skeleton side had skin peeling off and she had green innards. It was the scariest moment of my life and let out blood curdling screams until she disappeared.
>>
You sound like a faggot.
>>
>>18601493
k
>>
Nah, you be lying, angels are male.
>>
>>18601493
>I'm bored, better write a cringy pleb-tier story on /x/
>>
>>18601538
Well, on the plus side he isn't trying to fuck her.
>>
u lie angels looks great like wheels
>>
That wasn't an angel OP. What you saw was a soldier. She was probably hit by a Godfrey-grenade. A looooong time from now there is a war on an earth colony called Euphrates. The 'angel' side of her that you saw matched the description of the bio-engineered soldiers that are sort of a front line for the Chormano military. She got wrecked by a small bomb that rips a tiny hole in space time. She ended up in front of you for a few moments just before her death.
>>
>>18601493
>This thing happened and i just happened to have a perfectly relevant picture. Honest.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.