[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a pretty logical guy whilst keeping an open mind and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 16

File: image.jpg (24KB, 472x311px)
image.jpg
24KB, 472x311px
I'm a pretty logical guy whilst keeping an open mind and there's alot of stuff I believe in such as spirits, the source/grand architect/god whatever you want to call it. I believe there are absolutely other life forms in this universe other than what we see on earth. I believe it's possible this is actually all a giant simulation, but how the hell can anyone actually believe the flat earth theory? Why would anyone even keep this from us? Why would anyone keep it a secret? Pilots? Astronauts? People who operate telescopes? Why would they all just keep this from us? How can anyone believe this theory?
>>
>>18601331
What makes you think there is no other life out there in the universe?
>>
Very true. The furniture you feel pressed against you also feels you pressed against it. In fact consciousness as we know it is only one form of consciousness. In the other dimension the furniture feels as if you are the stationary object.
>>
>>18601372
He said he believes there are other lifeforms out there. He just worded it badly.
>>
>>18601331
If you believe that the Earth is possible simulated, why can't you believe it could be simulated flat? Surely a stationary, flat terrain would prove far simpler to simulate than a spherical world that's constantly moving at ridiculous speeds? You know, like in any video game ever made?
>>
>>18602506
As he said;

>Why would anyone keep it a secret? Pilots? Astronauts? People who operate telescopes? Why would they all just keep this from us?

Why have a massive conspiracy to conceal the flatness, simulated or otherwise?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF7FUU7CThs
>>
>>18602527
You'd be surprised how powerful a thought paradigm can be. The last thing any of these people would naturally assume for any discrepancies they might find in their respective fields would be that the world is not spherical. It takes a true genius to break through their own existing paradigm and reach such conclusions without any external prompting (so no, I'm not calling all flat-earthers geniuses).

Now let's assume that someone did come to the conclusion that the Earth was flat. Who are they going to tell? Who would believe them? Would their own friends and family members be willing to hear them out?

Also, fuck off shill.
>>
>>18602527
Also, why would you need to assume a massive conspiracy was needed in a simulation?
>>
The bandwagon jumpers that have started believing in the idea of a flat earth would have started beleiving anything that fits the criteria.

It attracts people with false conference about their intelligence (they want to appear as if they o who something others don't).

It attracts people who are insecure about their intelligence (they lack the reasoning experience to understand why it's stupid)

It's also great because it's an idea that anybody at all can visualize and share with others. It taps into a 'common knowledge' idea and attempts to call it false.

The same thing would work for other big, simple truths, like if we said "the Sun is actually a hole in the sky with a brighter sky behind it".
>>
File: yyooooou.jpg (43KB, 498x336px) Image search: [Google]
yyooooou.jpg
43KB, 498x336px
>>18601331
>People who operate telescopes
>Why would they all just keep this from us?
That one thing that you can buy from a store, is being keept away from us?
>>
>>18602963
Jesus Christ, try proof reading next time.
>>
Ignore all these shit posters

Go look up videos n shit (use youtube then type in flat earth)

There has been large dumps of evidence for the flat earth here on /x/ but don't bother asking for answers as most the people here have more holes in their brain than a Swiss cheese
>>
File: 1482871967869.png (121KB, 377x426px) Image search: [Google]
1482871967869.png
121KB, 377x426px
>>18603101
>Ignore all these shit posters
>Go look up videos
>use youtube
>large dumps of evidence
>most the people here have more holes in their brain than a Swiss cheese
>>Ignore all these shit posters
>>
>>18603101
>use youtube
>large dumps of evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjU53fu3Ki8
>>
Okay ASSUMING we aren't in a simulation. How would a flat earth even work? What's beyond the edge? What happens when you step off the edge? I'm pretty sure it'd be hard to keep such a thing so concealed. For hundreds of years people have explored the earth, so many people use machines and technology that would expose such a theory, i just don't believe something like that could possibly be kept under wraps
>>
>>18603699
>For hundreds of years people have explored the earth, so many people use machines and technology that would expose such a theory,

Name them.
>>
>>18603080
Thanks for your input.
>>
If you propose a theory that cannot be disproved without the collaboration of many peoples an individual that is inherently untrustworthy of groups of individuals or organizations, those of which are found to be particularly evil or devious in this case (the scientists that work for the governments of the world), will find comfort in clinging to the theory simply based on the fact that their preexisting untrustworthiness of these groups removes any effort required to process, not to mention even attempt to prove or disprove, the theory in question.

It is easy for fools or cowards to propose theories that are so wild that by their nature they are impossible or even very difficult to disprove or prove, especially when the theory's existence aids them in some meaningful way.

The concept is similar to a priest killing those who oppose his livelihood, the Church, because "God Wills It". It is dangerous to allow the use of these kinds of theories when they serve the purpose of damaging the opposition and aiding oneself as the theory itself becomes a tool and not a question that deserves an answer.
>>
File: courage0022.jpg (57KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
courage0022.jpg
57KB, 768x576px
>>18603101
>youtube
That's always been my first source of credible evidence.
>>
>>18604375
Some things are better shown than explained. There are books written on the subject for sure but some of the stuff you can see on youtube on this subject can really do an amazing job at helping you conceptualize these otherwise foreign ideas.

Words are just words anyway, it doesn't matter if something's written down or spoken on video. Or are you talking about needing your information to be "peer" reviewed before you read it? What's the matter, can't discern truth for yourself?
>>
>>18603844
You're very welcome.
>>
>>18601374
Dude, what?
>>
sometimes i feel like the flat earth theory is only being propagated to discredit and disorient nasa skeptics.

I first started reading about this theory when I questioned the moon-landing. almost every site that discussed the moon-landing hoax had large amounts of christian fundamentalists who were flat earthers
>>
>>18605076
to add, it's kind of like a conspiracy hijack, or a bait and switch.

you lure in skeptics with an appealing conspiracy, like the moonlanding hoax, then you pollute all the conspiracy sites with the flat earth theory. thus a lot of initially reasonable people might be tricked into believing everything, kind of like an "all or nothing" belief system. people wonder if nasa lied about this, then they lied about everything else

this discredits a lot of the truthers, since they get thrown in with all the crazies.
the reputation of many conspiracy groups would get tarnished, while its members would become increasingly disconnected from reality

in conclusion, the truthers would be less of a threat to the global elite when people believe in a bunch of nonsense
>>
It stems from a lack of understanding of how to carry out axperiments, and a general lack of ability to understand complex topics and methods of thinking. This is the ultimate and difinitive disproof of the current flat earth model.

TL;DR: I made a specific prediction using both the flat earth model and the round earth model and the round earth model came out the winner.

https://www.desmos.com/calculator/yzvfzbvgzj

This is a mathematical model I created of the position of the moonlight shadow of a 1m high stick over the course of a lunar cycle. The thesis was that if the earth is a spinning ball, then the change in position of the observer relative to the moon over the course of twelve hours would cause a slight "wobble" in the moon's position. It would only amount to a degree or so (a centimeter on my measurement device). Small, but measurable nonetheless.

If the earth is a globe, then the wobble (which can be exaggerated or nullified by using the A variable slider in the linked graph) will be observed when tracking the moon's shadow over the course of a night. After the model was complete, I knew that if I observed a wobble, then the earth was a ball. If not the former, then the latter.

I stayed up all night with a friend and experimentally verified that my model was correct, and the wobble was apparent. It's official, the traditional flat earth model is FALSE. Even if you don't want to believe that my experimental data proves a round earth (even though the predictions were made specifically taking into account the earth's spherical shape) then at the very least it DISPROVES the current flat earth model.
>>
>>18601374
This is what I'm talking about. However, the furnitures consciousness... is it heavenly, or demonic?
>>
>>18601331

Don't be a shill sheeple CIA croney. The EARTH is FLAT. NASA means "evil" in ancient Hebrew, everyone knows that. if you look at the bible, it says the earth and the firmament of the sky, meaning that it's legitimately flat earth. How come you never see stars whenever they show video of the ISS? Because stars aren't real, the sun disk is the only "star" we have. Also the earth is alot bigger than you think, because it's side by side to other parallell and perpendicular universes. That's why the mandella effect is real, because it's like tectonic plates, our reality fused against another reality causing the berenstein bears to be berenstain bears. Trust me I used to work at CERN until I blew the whistle on the hydroelectric slamblaster's effect on the time space continuum. AMA
>>
>>18607371
>AMA

How much you get paid, shill?
>>
File: IMG_2312.jpg (21KB, 396x295px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2312.jpg
21KB, 396x295px
>>18603765
>>
>>18605076
>christian fundamentalists

There's your problem. Thing is, rightwing bible thumpers are attracted to conspiracy theory like flies to shit.
>>
Earth is not flat, it is a sphere.

Although it is growing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ
>>
>>18604765
you fucks really are one trick ponies. here's a simple question that you should be able to answer: why would a government(s) do such a thing?
>>
File: 121,000 feet Little Piggy .webm (2MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
121,000 feet Little Piggy .webm
2MB, 720x576px
>>18607784
No it's flat, kiddo.
>>
>>18602527

>im just gonna ignore all the nasa folks flashing mason handsigns

good goy
>>
File: gayshit.jpg (592KB, 2000x1486px) Image search: [Google]
gayshit.jpg
592KB, 2000x1486px
>>18610041
It's a minecraft block.
>>
>>18609813

I don't know. Hope this helps.
>>
>>18610511

That pic is pretty dope
>>
>>18607634

I used to work there, I don't anymore, so currently I don't get paid very much thank you
>>
>>18610041
ignoring the obvious distortion of the lens (notice the atmosphere flaring upward at the edges), this is only 22 miles up, not high enough to see any drastic curve.
>>
>>18603054
I'm talking about people who operate high tech telescopes that only qualified people are allowed to access, who are professionals and work for NASA or for research you god damned degenerate
>>
>>18601331
If you believe the earth is actually flat please off yourself
I don't want you on my earth.
>>
>>18602527
>>
>>18601331
>but how the hell can anyone actually believe the flat earth theory?
lots of evidence.
>Why would anyone even keep this from us?
control with concepts of materialism and no knowledge of a creator meaning that we are special
>Why would anyone keep it a secret? Pilots? Astronauts? People who operate telescopes?
astronauts that are sworn in as freemasons get to fly. pilots just fly a plane, no curvature. telescopes only show what we are supposed to see, but deep telescopes owned by NASA and affiliations are pushing for funding and fake news.
>How can anyone believe this theory?
start off by fraud that NASA continues to do since the moon landing. Then you can take whatever they say and no longer believe it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksSZPNQaFP8
>>
Okay so what happens when you get to "the edge" of this flat earth. It literally makes no sense what so ever it scientifically can not work. The only way i could believe this is if we were in a simulation and science is a lie, history is a lie, everything is a lie and we've all been put in this simulation and been told a bunch of lies our whole life. But assuming that isn't case i have literally no idea how a flat earth would work scientifically.
>>
>>18611280
>Reason enough ?
No
>>
>>18611307
Flat earthers believe there is some ice wall at the edge and the worlds combined are guarding it
Which means everyone is in on the game including your mother and your cat and the plants and a fucking fruitfly.
>>
>>18611307
There is no edge it's an icewall keep flying over eventually another sun ECT ect
>>
>>18611337
things can work compartamentalized.

you dad doesnt know that your mom is baning the highschool black buck during pta meetings.
>>
>>18611338
So if there is this "ice wall" how come there isn't actually any evidence of this ice wall being a thing? Surely many explorers throughout history would have reported this huge icewall that noone can seem to get past? How come noone has tried scaling it and exploring beyond the wall?
>>
>>18601331
Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

Flat Earthers are a wonderful example of Poe's Law in action.
>>
>>18611338
??
>>
>>18611346
That gave me cancer
And your post doesn't make sense even if it was close to structurally correct.
The biggest secret in mankind is that a large ice wall surrounds a perfectly flat planet and there are human soldiers or government officials protecting this huge whole ice wall leaving no area unchecked.
So let's say one of these officials has a son or a daughter and would not tell their own offspring that BTW kiddo the earth is flat but don't tell anyone.
No.
Apparently this flat earth truth is more important than anything in the world to these people (and there are a lot of people in on this to cover something this huge up and all for the sake of people not knowing we're on a disc and that we are special and god loves us.
Its bullshit and you know it
>>
>>18611437
See this is what I'm getting at, i could understand if there was a motive behind this apparent huge conspiracy but there's literally no reason to make people believe the earth is a different shape. Round or flat most of the population are still consumerist materialistic drones either way so i just don't get it, seems like alot of effort for no real reason
>>
Not gonna troll. I find this interesting and fun. Can flat earth explain comets? I know that stars lights from sound vibrating through water but I would like to know how this cosmology explains comets, if at all.
>>
>>18611437
>>18611504
lots of shit to be rewritten in the past 500 years of pushing a globe model.

if people dont think we are the center of the universe, god's children, and just a mere accident then life can be treated as such.
the earth not being round or a globe is just one of many proofs of a creator. kills all evolution or Darwinism. shuts down funding for space exploration. professors, who are just regurgitating information, out of jobs. Vatican loses power.
>>
>>18611555
eric dubay can shed some light on it.
the "comet" or pictures of them are mostly from NASA agencies which do have a record of lying the shit out of everything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRGK7eFj_-U
>>
File: Flat Earth.jpg (14KB, 349x299px) Image search: [Google]
Flat Earth.jpg
14KB, 349x299px
>>
>>18611580
>kills all evolution or Darwinism.
not only is this wrong but none of what you said flows logically from one thing to the next anyway

why would a professor be out of a job because the stuff in the books has been amended? how does the earth being flat or round prove or disprove god? why do you need people to believe in or not believe in god to have some kind of authority in place? why do you think people would treat eachother better or worse depending on their views on intelligent design? do you have schizophrenia?
>>
If the earth isn't round, how do long-range HF radio transmissions work? All the theory of their operation relies on the earth being round and the transmissions being deflected by a round or toroidal ionosphere.

For that matter, how do compasses and other magnetic navigation aids work?
>>
>>18611228
>not high enough to see any drastic curve.
eh, i've been on a ship before as a lookout and even with the shitty 8x binos we used, there was a noticeable bow to the water and far off objects would clearly be coming "up" over the horizon
>>
>>18611612
>why would a professor be out of a job because the stuff in the books has been amended?
i take it you never went to a university. professors in science that teach astrophysics and astronomy would be out on the curb. life sciences that push evolution would have to be changed.

>how does the earth being flat or round prove or disprove god?
earth not being a globe proves bibical and all other scriptures of religion that have cosmology.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDddDjrsN6s

>why do you need people to believe in or not believe in god to have some kind of authority in place?
its to KNOW that there is a creator(s).

>why do you think people would treat eachother better or worse depending on their views on intelligent design?
have you seen the uproar caused by teaching evolution in schools? Maybe you were too young but my parents had to sign a form for it before the teacher allowed put it in the curriculum.

> do you have schizophrenia?
no. but i think that if trees can evolve to humans or a horse evolved from a frog then that's bat shit insane.
>>
>>18611624
>professors in science that teach astrophysics and astronomy would be out on the curb.
no they wouldn't they'd just teach the new content

syllabuses change constantly, and it's not like grad programs don't change as well to reflect new findings in whatever field it is

do you think CS profs are out of a job as soon as some new webdev meme library comes out? no, they just teach the new library.

>trees can evolve to humans or a horse evolved from a frog
thats not how that works
>>
>>18611622
the simple proof that radio bounces off of something in the sky is also proof of a firmament.

>how do compasses and other magnetic navigation aids work?
they all point to the center, the north pole. Why don't compasses spin if the world was round with a magnetic center?
>>
>>18611637
>its another episode of "that not how evolution works"
>>
>>18611640
>a magnetic center?
thats not how the earth's magnetic field works, that's not how compasses work, thats not even how magnets in general work
>>
Ignore shitposters and research it for yourself. Every single question you ask is freely available online. No sense posting here, you'll just attract trolls and shills andround earthers that have had their headed pounded with false info. Good luck.
>>
pls post more memes i can use to shut down roundearthers
>>
>>18603765
telescopes
radios
boats
aircraft
>>
Already a flat earth thread bud. Funny how they all disappeared in that one and came over to this one. Almost suspicious. Like a bunch of paid shills. The moment someone started lighting their asses with their own facts they all ran off....lol

>>18610291
>>
>>18611674
>Like a bunch of paid shills
fyi theres no money in it.
theres money in 9/11
theres money in aliens
theres money in hollywood pedophiles and scandals

but you go around saying the earth is flat, people laugh.
>>
>>18611682
Earth being flat is the mother conspiracy. Enslave the trapped humans. Give the money to work amongst themselves, and live off the labor from there backs. Store excess products for use by the controllers, and send the extra across the Antarctic ice wall to another earth colony that thinks its a single planet floating in space all by itself too. Oh there's money in it. But that's not what they want. They want your enslavement.
>>
>>18611702
>They want your enslavement.
But they could just offer me room and board instead of cooking up a millenia long conspiracy to make me think the earth is round instead of flat and to organize every major technological development throughout history to fit in with their falsified theory, while also shutting up people who could easily prove that the world is flat through simple photography or optics experiments or whatever?

this is like chemtrail nonsense, even if ***THEY*** are doing nefarious things like this, what board of madmen would approve this plan? there's far easier ways to achieve the aims you say they have
>>
>>18601331
>I'm a pretty logical guy
>I believe it's possible this is actually all a giant simulation
All the other shit you said I could get, the Earth has a lot of potential for weird shit to be hiding, our understanding of the universe as a whole is practically non-existent, what created the universe has millions of theories and religions surrounding it so who fucking knows.
But really? All life is a fucking simulation? That's a massive fucking stretch.
>>
>>18602578
Seasons literally disprove it. That and basic math, as we are pulled to the center.
>>
>>18611711
It all ties back to what the gnostics call the demiurge. The "all knowing" beings at the top that actually control those below, are fucked up robots basically. These are the original Archonic AI people, and in order to be gods of their domain, they must control everything in it. Humans are a food source to them. And because we have been given creative capacities from the true god that exists outside of this demiurge realm, which is their realm, they hate us. The gnostic gospels and texts go into great detail about this. And the "human leaders at the top" submit to these archonic demons, because they'll believe they are the true gods and even if they find out thayre not, who the fuck ate they going to escape at that point. They become the next chain link in the control pyramids grid.
>>
>>18611724
I believe it's a possibility, because you can't exactly 100% disprove it, we could be an experiment of an extremely advanced civilisation with insane technology. Obviously I'd like to think we're not all just a mere simulation but yeah it's definitely possible. There's plenty of scientists that believe there's a very high chance that life is a simulation.
>>
>>18611674
And just like that the paid shills are gone. Probably to start another flat earth thread and hope someone with facts and a sound mind doesn't show up lol
>>
>>18601331
>how the hell can anyone actually believe the flat earth theory? Why would anyone even keep this from us?

Flat Earth could be a Psy-Op to divert people who have realized that the space program is totally fake. The Moon, Sun, and Stars look much closer than science says they are. The constellations never change their shape, over time, or during our alleged passage around the Sun. Something does not add up.
>>
File: David Seaman.png (40KB, 800x219px) Image search: [Google]
David Seaman.png
40KB, 800x219px
>>18603765

You would need something like a Zeppelin to cross hundreds of miles of ice. We didn't have them until the 1930's. Maybe Earth is bigger in size, and the poles ring around the extra land like a Doughnut?
>>
>>18610970
nope.
>>
>>18611682
I f33l you.

Much love
>>
>>18611280
this macro doesn't answer anything. all it does is list largely unrelated shit. i really hope all the FE shit is just a long-con troll.
>>
>>18611580
>500
try somewhere closer to 3000.
>>
>>18611594
but why would they lie?
>>
>>18612796
Hope wont hell-p.

Praying is preying.

Re member who you re ally are.

I AM.
>>
>>18612828
Money. Doll arrrs.

Hide the creator.

He creates toors.

Doors.
>>
>>18612832
again with the creative writing. do get good grades for this stuff? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>18612844
Spelling is spell casting.

Why not break the spell?

I didnt create the spell.

You didnt.

"They" are using it against us.

>hell-o
>hell-p
>good morning
>god mourning

S33?
>>
>>18605086
>to add, it's kind of like a conspiracy hijack, or a bait and switch.
Our space program is not only fiction designed to fool the Russians ([spoiler]not that I believe that myself[/spoiler]), space isn't even real to begin with!

What better way to discredit truthful information than to inject a weird-ass, obviously fantastical aspect into it?

This has been happening for a very very long time.

The elite aren't just pedophiles, they're SATANIC pedophiles. The elite aren't just aiming to control you, they themselves are under the control of an evil, interdimensional force and aim to cull the human race so they can ascend into machine bodies. And so on. Alex Jones is full of this shit/full of shit, low-key. It's part of why he's so entertaining.

It's disinformation, you probably already know that though. To every lie there is some truth, to every proclaimed truth there is a bit of a lie.
>>
>>18612862
just answer the question. do you get good grades in creative writing?
>>
>>18612897
Question.

Quest to one.

I am the 33. Grade.

No one rises higher than the sun.

I learn in the school of life.

Grades never really intrested me.

I just am.

But who are you?
>>
>>18612907
so you go to open mic poetry and blast everyone with esoteric prose? got it.

tyr be with you.
>>
>>18612938
Answer me now.

Who are you?
>>
>>18612952
satisfied.
>>
>>18612955
I wish you all the good things.

Happy 4 you, have a good day sir
>>
>>18612962
you too man, take it easy.
>>
>>18611249
Be more specific then, dippshit!
>>
seriously in 2017 and people beliving that earth is flat,you must be just internet trolls or some kind of advanced retards.
>>
>>18602527
Don't forget all the people before NASA that date back hundreds of years.
>>
>>18613812
Gov shill detected. Containment in progress.
>>18613921
Pilots have observable data in cockpit, called artificial horizon. It's a gyroscope. It does not tip backwards despite flying around globe earth. Means earth is flat in nature. This is evidence enough.
>>
>>18614529
Can you provide proof of the gyroscope thing?
>>
>>18614529
every astronaught ever is a liar, not even one of them has broken the lines and told the truth
also all of the SR 71 pilots
satelites are lies
so are cell phones I guess.
also all those expeditions to the north pole or south pole
Also the aztecs, chinese and greeks of antiquity.
>>
>>18612796

You see, if you are unwatched, meaningless and part of a much larger system in which you will be forgotten, you will become a faggot liberal tranny with a missing brain.

On the other hand, you're a proper man and realize being a faggot is a mistake since everything you do is watched then you act a rigid right wing mess.

Can you solve the puzzle, little insect?!
>>
>>18614577

Soon you are again in a lonely room with a mechanical animal you call (((husbandwife))), thinking together balls of #shitthread.
>>
The edge. No one has explained how the fuck there can be a flat Earth with an edge.

Wassup wit da edge yo.
>>
>>18601331
>I'm a pretty logical guy
>I believe in spirits, god, even other life forms
>>
>>18601372
>I believe there are absolutely other life forms in this universe
Reading is a fundamental skill necessary to navigate a mostly-text based board. Please learn it before posting again.
>>
>>18614740

They swap it out and start rendering it as though it is spherical and mountainous or whatever as you go, obviously.

Have you no imagination!?
>>
>>18614687
eat my diarrhea.

get behind me and then tell the other boys in hel i said hello.

stupid shit aside i have on occasion seen you make some quality posts. good job.
>>
>>18614989

So you want me to pump your tushy?

...is it cute and girly?
>>
>>18601374
damn son then this chair is in a world of hurt
>>
File: 1486698606343.jpg (266KB, 1448x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486698606343.jpg
266KB, 1448x1200px
What if the Earth was partially flat? Many scientists now think this as this would explain a lot of stuff
>>
when parachuters jump from a plane, they do not even take the curvature of the earth into account, and still land safely. explain that, round earth proponents?
>>
>>18614550
Google it. Its like in every aircraft ever made. Its an analog device, it has no digital modifications, thus no artificial computer correction inputs. Very simple device actually.
>>
>>18615183
Um, that's a fish eye lens...look at the satellite. I'm not saying you didn't know that, I'm just being informative.
>>
>>18615183
Earth is Roblox.
>>
>>18601331
Exoplanets grow, as NASA has recently proven. Earth is hollow.
>>
>>18616051
NASA is meye bitch.

3301 e v e ry w h e r e
>>
>>18601331
OP, regular people aren't keeping it from you, they're just the blind leading the blind. Flat earth doesn't even deny other lifeforms or any entities existing outside this frequency. Its the bastards at the top of this evil chain of controllers that work for the archonic demons. Look up Archon's. Demiurge. That hate humans, because we are perfect unlike them. The reasons are many fold. Extra land beyond the anartic ice wall, proof of a creator, proof of evolution in the form that they teach us being false, saying we are a chaotic "mishap," we are small and insignificant amongst the universe so why even try, I could go on and on. They want us enslaved. They want us to worship them as our gods, when they are false gods. They want us -contained.- Isn't it funny that when man was finally able to travel the seas, the earth was declared a ball? That way, it wouldn't be questioned why if you head south from any point you run into the anartic ice wall. On a globe earth this wall of containment is hidden as a single continent at the bottom if the globe, a meaningless, cold and barren region. Why even go do there? Its a way of making anartica seem small and insignificant, just like they try to make us seem. Then when flight becomes possible, they take over with their "space agencies" and declare to be all knowing of the earth and the heavens, and we can't even get 24/7 footage of the earth rotating from space after how many years? Open your eyes OP. The matrix has you.
>>
>>18601331
Flat earth theory is a bullshit fake conspiracy theory promoted by the CIA and other government agencies to distract you from the REAL conspiracy theory, which is that Earth is hollow
Tell me, what the fuck is there to hide from covering up a flat earth? Fucking nothing. What can you hide in a hollow earth? A civilization, underground cities, aliens, you name it.

Its like how NASA promotes the fake conspiracy that the moon landing happened. The official story is fake too. The REAL story is that we landed on the moon and took back ancient alien artifacts. There have been MORE moon landings than just 6
>>
>>18616304
Personally, a flat earth seems more reason to cover it up. Extending forever in all directions? You can't even explain or hardly fathom how that would work. Besides, how are they gonna start up their WW3 fake alien invasion if everyone knows the earth is flat and space isn't real? That's why they're pissed and that's why they're trying both to discredit it and cover it up at the same time with shills on all sides.
>>
File: flatearth.jpg (93KB, 554x720px) Image search: [Google]
flatearth.jpg
93KB, 554x720px
>>18601331
It's absolutely bananas. Flat-earthers believe gravity is simulated by dark energy pushing the earth upwards. Just how the fuck, is earth the center of the universe which is dragged along?
>>
>>18602575
That shit could be green screen
>>
>>18616852
Ether.
>>
>>18601331
>>18602575
I like these troll threads. Earth is not flat nor fully round. It's RobloxMinecraftRunescape map.
>>
>>18601331
It's a myth people keep propping up to feel special. There's no evidence for it on any level.
>>
A flat earth makes no physical sense, it could never exist.
>>
>>18610041
Fake
>>
>>18611607
>imagining the dinos all going "WOOOOOOAAAAHHH!"
>>
>>18611674
That's past bump limit
>>
It's easy to disprove. Subjects that debunk a "flat earth" myth examples:

>Sun and moon orbit
>Seasons
>Tectonics
>Circumnavigation
>Star positions changing on locations
>Visible curvature
>Other planets and moons also being round
>Horizon

And so on....
>>
>>18601331
To cover it up would take millions and millions of people cooperating in perfect unison with one perfect goal and zero dissenters or mistakes.

Impossible. There is no way someone wouldn't whistleblow.
>>
>>18617620
those things only "work" because you fell for global lies that pretend those things happen because space ball. they hide the true reasons in order to support their globe agenda.
but
if you just want to blindly believe what you are told then be a sheep
>>
>>18617620
using Globalists own propaganda as proof does not make their lies any more true
next you will say the Bible is proof that God exists because it told you he does
>>
>>18617683
Yawn
>>
>>18617698
Except the bible is based on nothing but fantasy
>>
>>18603765
Do you know what a fucking boat is? Or even how old they are?
>>
If it's flat where's the edge?
>>
>>18617620
All these
>>
It's just a myth. Should have stayed that way.
>>
File: the earf is fwat.jpg (102KB, 900x773px)
the earf is fwat.jpg
102KB, 900x773px
>>18601331
>>
>>18612237
except the constellations do change shape over long periods of time, its just very slight. also on a flat earth the sun wouldn't come within 6 or so sun diameters from the horizon no matter how far you are from the equator. Also the constellations we see would be impossible on a flat earth model, since the angels would be all wrong.
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.