[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys think there is a world like dark souls where warriors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Do you guys think there is a world like dark souls where warriors are tested, if they fell they die if they survive well they pass.
>>
File: 1389700327874.jpg (96KB, 500x584px) Image search: [Google]
1389700327874.jpg
96KB, 500x584px
I imagine it's much like this, the "Xbox Kidz" world.
>>
>>18600720
In dark souls, you truly die only if you give up
>>
>>18600748
in real life also
>>
>>18600720
i think dark souls takes place in lower vibration worlds/plains in worlds we cant see yet

and its a world where soul gets tortured you see everyone being lonely and hopeless with only pain and suffering etc
>>
>>18601572
yeah hold on i just gotta destroy all secret societies first
>>
>>18601594
Lol! you just have to not get microchipped when their big guy will ask us to
and you win this game

getting 666 chip/tattoo whatever into your body means you belong to matter and its over
>>
>>18601607
I have been chipped since birth.
>>
>>>/v/

Issa fuckin video game not an alternate reality
>>
>>18601611
was not beasts mark
its specified to be the one that you will buy and sell with and without it u will not be able to do anything.
it will come affter turkey russia war that starts soon from greece
>>
>>18601576
Yeah I think there's a possibility of this, as much as people think fiction is just fiction, I think it's always based on something.
>>
>>18601739
that would be genetic memory I think.
>>
>>18601739
Yeah I can see this kind of place being real
>>
>>18601576
theres no lower or higher vibration just awareness.
"higher vibration" just means wealthy hippies doing wealthy hippy things.

lower vibration means sad poor people.
>>
>>18601981

the reality we can perceive is limited to a certain range of frequency

higher worlds are worlds of higher frequency therefore it vibrates higher (places you want to go)

lower worlds/plains have low vibrations (places you dont wanna go)

infact earth will shift to a higher vibrated world (4 dim) after the whole antichrist thing and you can be part of that new earth if you are smart enough to not get trolled by lucifers little decieves when they start microchipping people in the right hand
>>
This thread is shit and the posts here look like they were typed by fucking reddit shit kids.

Fuck all of you.
>>
>>18600734
lol
>>
>>18600720
no, get off the video games and get a fucking life
>>
>>18600720
every day we face disease, hunger, bad weather, traffic, and not suddenly having a brain aneurysm with these bizarrely fragile bodies
to a degree THIS life is a struggle where part of the challenge is fitting in to society to have a support structure for staying healthy and fed
the winners move to the next day, week, year, etc. the ones that don't make it are dead.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.