[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a close encounter tonight. I went outside my house to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: VZwgG1F.jpg (115KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
VZwgG1F.jpg
115KB, 1920x800px
I had a close encounter tonight.

I went outside my house to look at the sky because I had a feeling I would see a UFO, as I had already seen something earlier on fly over a lake for 15 or so seconds, but it could have been a bird or a drone.
Anyway, I cast my eyes above and see a bright, white star like object slowly glide across the sky a few degress, much slower than a plane. Then it started to move to the left and rigjht. I called my family outside and started recording.
The UFO began to do these absolutely incredible physics defying manoeuvres, darting seemingly instantaneously around and shooting straight up in the sky at such speed. It was the most transcendental, serene and beautiful moment.
It continued for a good ten minutes, until clouds came and I went inside.

Here is the video.

https://youtu.be/n3WwRnluX3c
>>
Bump for the truth
>>
>>18600221
What a fucking terrible video. You get the "ufo" in frame for a grand total of 2 seconds and you don't even see it do anything. Some of the worst footage I've seen honestly.
>>
>>18600377
I'm going to have to agree with anon over here, what a shit video, you failed miserably, OP.
>>
>>18600377
>>18600482
Watch the top of the video carefully, until 34 seconds, you can clearly see it rise and start to do circles and ascend very quickly

From 50 seconds on you can see it move very fast in many bizarre angles.

Its a legit video, taken a few hours ago of something that is possibly beyond any technology we know of and out of this world, that I thought /x/ would enjoy
>>
Any body else seen anything like this? Have any idea what it is? I've heard many different accounts over the years of crafts moving like this
>>
ITS A SCREAMER SCREAMER SCREAMER SCREAMER SCREAMER SCREAMER

DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEO
>>
>>18600632
This anon is right op is a fag got who put a scream at the end.
>>
>>18600632
>>18600672
Are you really this desperate to get people to not watch the video?
>>
bump.
i was absolutely blown away when i saw it, i know the video isnt the highest quality but it was the best i could do with a phone at night.
lets try to get a discussion going,
>>
File: UFOgeneric.jpg (43KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
UFOgeneric.jpg
43KB, 1200x630px
>>18600377
>>18600482
not OP but how do you two nimrods not realize the average consumer camcorder is not going to get good night video even if you are trying to capture lights in the sky? with the exception of this video even the moon doesn't come out in pictures.

>>18601746
top credit to OP for being aware enough to grab a camera and try to film. i could see the light flicker in the center of the screen then flicker again at the very top seconds later when you started saying "it's moving so fast". honestly that's amazing enough in itself, nothing is going to do that unless you're trolling us with a drone
>>
>>18600221
so you shook a camera around to make motions up.

nice
>>
Holy shit I just saw another one.
>>
i checked my compass a few hours later and east was pointing west and north was south

>>18601988
no i held it as still as i could
>>
File: FE - venus 4.webm (1MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
FE - venus 4.webm
1MB, 720x576px
>>18600221
look at Venus
>>
>>18600221
Always like to see some OC and shared encounters on here. Weird shit
>>
>>18600221
Fuck off
>>
>>18602999
wtf, thats amazing, no way thats a camera distortion?

>>18603008
thanks, yes i think they add to the community. seen anything strange yourself?
>>
>>18600221

That's such a shit video. You could have obtained that by simply pointing your camera phone at the moon and jerking it away abruptly.

Fucking cancer.
>>
>>18602999
Thats actually pretty common and a pain in the ass for every amateur astronomer. It is caused by turbulences in the (our) atmosphere. Similar to the flickering air above a fire. I have never seen it that extreme, though
>>
>>18603491
>completely misses the actual moon in the very same video
have fun in your tulpa thread
>>
>>18603491
i clearly pointed at the moon because i anticipated people would think this
>>
Does anyone have any idea about the movements from 50 seconds on? They werent from shake
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.