[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ Not from around this board but you'd guys be the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: donnie-darko-4fe35f965fd5f.jpg (491KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
donnie-darko-4fe35f965fd5f.jpg
491KB, 1920x1080px
Hey /x/
Not from around this board but you'd guys be the ones to come to about this thing.

So my mom has known this couple, we'll call them C & V, for quite some time. Since her twenties. They've been lifelong friends to her, but they were getting a bit up there in age. V recently became ill, so much so that she was bed ridden and C was the one to take care of her. No issues there.
My mom would every so often go over to visit them as they didn't live too far. She'd come by to leave flowers for V and talk with C about property and such, that is what my mom is most interested in lately. Making investments and the like. Well. About two weeks ago, my mom was gonna go over to C&V's but whenever she does, she makes sure to call beforehand to let them know she's coming. When she called C's phone, she started to hear some really strange stuff. No voices either, like nobody picked up. The sounds were so unusual that she got a funny feeling and decided to drive over anyways. When she got there, all the doors were locked and the blinds pulled down. My mom; knowing these people and their habits so well; knew that one particular door was always left unlocked. The door to the breezeway I think she called it. So she opened it and stuck her head in calling to C and/or V to let them know she was coming in. Nobody was around. Walking through the house, she was in the hall that lead to the bathroom and she noticed that there were a couple of doors leaning against the wall, and she had to move them to continue on, and she noticed that the door to the bathroom was missing. Was one of the ones against the wall she assumed. Seeing as nobody was home she called C&V's great granddaughter and asked what happened, why C&V were gone. She had assumed they were at the hospital, thinking something went wrong with V.

Cont.

Pic unrelated, I dont have much spooky stuff, but I love DD
>>
>cont.

My mom was then informed of C's passing.

My mom was shocked, understandably. I mean, we were all expecting V to keel over, not C. When my mom asked how he died, she was told about how he had a massive heart attack in the shower.

My mom gave her condolences and inquired about V. Apparently some family came down and took her across state lines to live with them to care for.

My mom went home but couldn't stop thinking about the phone call. Recently still, she called C's phone number again, and still, the sounds were there. No disconnected number message, no straight to voicemail like the phone had died. Just those sounds, no response, and after awhile, just silence.

My mom is slightly spiritual in the sense that she believe in contact after death. So she's pretty shaken about this. What do you guys think?
>>
>>18599314
Don't know why 4chan formatted that paragraph like a damn list. But damn, I need some fresh initiators.
>>
File: 1476134491886.png (888KB, 1054x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1476134491886.png
888KB, 1054x1130px
OP bump.

I do frequent /k/
So skinwalkers are what my spook folder is full of. I'll start dumping those to try to generate interest.
>>
File: 1476134584257.png (95KB, 1554x631px) Image search: [Google]
1476134584257.png
95KB, 1554x631px
'Nother one coming up.
>>
File: 1476134710570.png (500KB, 896x2536px) Image search: [Google]
1476134710570.png
500KB, 896x2536px
>>
>>18599292
Okay, guys, if you really want the spooky shit I don't mind sharing. However please know that you are simply meeting the 'ghosts' that live in the infinite expanse of your mind.

There are REAL dangers out in the cosmos though, but the ones here on earth have truly dwindled. Basically think of every human brain like a focal point of energy, with 'intelligence' being a magnifier. With enough intellect covering space-time we create a psychic blackhole which sucks all ghosts in to.

We are free from curses, but we are NOT free from demons.

For more, please visit your friendly Unseen University.
>>
File: 1476135002052.png (47KB, 656x845px) Image search: [Google]
1476135002052.png
47KB, 656x845px
>>18599377
Not sure what this has to do with my post, but thanks for the bump man.
>>
>>18599395
What were the sounds OP you didn't tell me shit
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.