[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ im fukcing fucked guys. I dont even use this board but something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 1443900862367.png (675KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1443900862367.png
675KB, 500x500px
/x/ im fukcing fucked guys. I dont even use this board but something happened a couple days ago, and then I heard a story that sounded quite similar to mine, and I'm actually very fucking frightened. will explain if anyone cares
>>
>>18598990
Ok, lets hear it.
>>
i wanna knw too
>>
>>18598990
Well you already made a thread you attentionwhore
>>
OP's being attacked by a vagueness demon.
>>
>be me
>not gonna greentext because it takes too long

basically my whole family took a trip to New York last week, and shit was awesome because I love NY. Well, since I'm 22, I kinda did my own thing around the city, and would meet up with other members of my family for meals and shit, and then we'd part until it was time to tuck in for the night. This particular day I was walking to the hard rock cafe bc we are all lame as shit. However, I had gotten a text from a friend who goes to college in NY and he asked if I wanted to meet up and go out to lunch with HIM instead. So i called up my dad and told him the deal, then turned around to head to the new restaurant.
Cont?
>>
>>18599023
Obviously, keep going.
>>
>>18599023
>22 years old, vacations with Mom and Dad, writes like a 12 year old
>>
File: Bloodsucker.png (73KB, 787x380px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodsucker.png
73KB, 787x380px
>>18599023
hurry the fuck up! Bumping with spooks
>>
fuck im being pulled away from the computer for a moment. I'll pretype the story and post it on a thread later tonight, it'll be easier. see ya in a few hours /x/. ill use the same op pic so y'all will know its me.
>>
>>18599036
probably a robot.
>>
>>18599038
>pulled away
pulling yourself off, more like
>>
>>18599038
0k im back

at the resturant i ordered poff de' goo even though I didn't know what it was my friedn who was in college said it was goo it tasted like shit turns out it was magic sillysimon mushrooms I began to trip and thought i was a potato peeler or a tortise it was awful snails lived in my nose and butt

cont?
>>
>>18599038
fucking troll
>>
>>18599047

thinking with my feet when the careofOakie session started I went up to singe the first song I singed Sweat Honed Alabama the crowd when wilded in the crowd was Bono he hired me on the spot to write songs for his band YouTube you propbaly herd of them problem was I was a toritse or a potato peeler

cunt?
>>
File: mckenna.jpg (6KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
mckenna.jpg
6KB, 222x227px
>>18599047
>sillysimon
>>
Huh. I guess drugs do fry your brain.
>>
>>18599064

Bono saids he did snot care if I was a tortise or a potato peeler he still wanted me in side of him band what coulded I say? i called up my mom and told her i was moving to E.R.land with bono ohno she said then I saw ghots. that's what i need /exe/'s help with the ghosts are still with me and it's been ten days now
>>
>>18599047
>my mother the tortoise with a potato peeler
>>
File: feels_dog_man.jpg (10KB, 251x172px) Image search: [Google]
feels_dog_man.jpg
10KB, 251x172px
TWIST: OP IS A DOG WHO LEARNED HOW TO USE COMPUTER
>>
File: 1483003646635.jpg (45KB, 530x423px) Image search: [Google]
1483003646635.jpg
45KB, 530x423px
>>18599023
You write like you're narrating an (((awesome))) kids cartoon designed for pre-teens. Why you no green text?
>>
File: magical_mystery_tour.jpg (447KB, 1220x1220px) Image search: [Google]
magical_mystery_tour.jpg
447KB, 1220x1220px
ROLL UP!
ROLL UP FOR THE MYSTERY TOUR!
>>
>>18599660

Greentext is done to help the post-literate era Millennials process /x/, their atrophied brains can not process more than five words in a row. Paragraphs to them are undecipherable 'walls of text'. Greentext breaks info into 'byte'-sized chunks to help the spoon-feeding of data to Millennials. Also millennials are all jobless & broke and can only access the Internet through cellphones their mom gave them for Christmas, so they can only see tiny parts of a webpage at a time. Greentext again makes things small enough for Millennials to have a chance of understanding what's going on.
>>
>>18599680
BR Ratio 1
>>
>>18599680
Touche anon, but they are also capable of complex run-on sentences with questionable or otherwise unclear subject/indirect objects, variable verb/noun agreements, a compete lack of commas and other punctuation, and a total disregard for the normal pattern of adult speech.

Green text is like a common denominator or a cypher.

https://youtu.be/aRUXu7dK5Ic

Case in point.
>>
>>18599015
kek
>>
Fuck off man. You're like those faggots who greentext 1/8th of their story at a time and at the end of each post the say,

"Cont?"

Either get to the point or go back to sucking incubus dicks.
>>
>>18599080
Please, continue for the lulz. This is gold.
>>
>>18598990
thats creepy my dude tell moar
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.