[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I find a good spell or ritual to cause a company to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: AHS410-00125.jpg (44KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
AHS410-00125.jpg
44KB, 640x359px
Where can I find a good spell or ritual to cause a company to go bankrupt? Pic is from an AHS Coven episode where they did exactly that.
>>
>>18597595
Invoke the ancient spell of boycott.
>>
>>18597602
BUT HOW
>>
>>18597623
hahahahahahahahaha you sweet summer child. Imagination is a very deep rooted feeling us humans tend to believe. There is no such thing as magik, there is no such thing as a spell. Life get's way scarier than you want to believe when you realize that everything you think you know is bullshit. Better to find that out early than be some 40 year old loser who still "believes"
>>
>>18599235
Sucks to be a muggle
>>
>>18597595
Yo guys, appreciate the role play and all, but it's not really a spell you're looking for is it?
It's a formula, to science you haven't really been taught, you know telepathy is totally possible, it's not in the way you think... you get the random outbursts, like the things they're trying to hold back.. eye contact is essential, to be fair I think it's text book glamouring, you just sort of... imprint your will on them.
For making a company go bankrupt, find a production warehouse and simply... fuck up the power supply, loss of production over days will lose custom and profits. Cheers then.
>>
>>18597595
You know, you could sabotage the company... or just sit there jacking off to some spell, either way lacking balls senpai. Come on mate... massive universe, as long as you don't kill anyone what's wrong with a little power sabotage, basically you'll see transformers at the ends of roads the bigger it gets the harder, simplest is wires with an axe, then you move to boxes with crowbars, small substations, right it's fucking mint, throw a ton of cuttlery on, the jumping currents will go mad, that or just throw petrol on the cunt and light it, to be fair you're only trying a spell because you're a little pussy, Donald will be round to grab you soon... other side of wall for pussies
>>
>>18597595
If that spell or other spells for that matter were real all the big corrupt corporations would've already been bankrupted bro
>>
That's a tricky one but if executed correctly it actually works. Buy Skittles. Lube up... Insert them into anus on a full moon. Early in the morning you take them out. Before noon they must be left at the front door of the target place of business . OK bye I've said too much.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.