[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that nibiru is false / disinfo to cover up project

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: blackspot_ng_031023_02.jpg (18KB, 630x480px) Image search: [Google]
blackspot_ng_031023_02.jpg
18KB, 630x480px
Daily reminder that nibiru is false / disinfo to cover up project Lucifer.

(NASA igniting Jupiter/Saturn and making another star)

They are crashing a probe with 74 pounds of plutonium into Saturn this time.

Pic related, image of Jupiter with massive black spot after they crashed a probe with 34 pounds of plutonium.
>>
why?
>>
>>18597272
Total retarded BS

Stars do not "burn"
Jupiter does not have enough oxygen content to burn anyways

Nice try
>>
>>18597272
Jupiter/Saturn, the two orbs of light hovering above the flat Earth?
Nah, this is science-fiction, just like nibiru.

>, image of Jupiter with massive black spot after they crashed a probe with 34 pounds of plutonium.
Nah, this is called a CGI
>>
>>18597272

No they're not goober.

They're trying to activate a portal to another dimension from within Saturns hexagonal storm.

We ahve to do our best to stop them. Saturn is not evil.
>>
File: hmmmmmmm.png (85KB, 388x218px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmm.png
85KB, 388x218px
>>18598379
>>
>>18597272
nope.Stars don't ignite,they use nuclear fusion.Plutonium is a fissile material and does nothing when falling in the atmosphere.
>>
please post rest of pictures showing the black spot being COMPLETELY devoured by Jupiter's atmosphere no more than 20mins later.

The black spot is the result of NASA not wanting to litter a possible candidate for life with decaying nuculear cells. If I remember correctly, the probe was reduced to the size of a pin head somewhere near the surface.

Jupiter is a fucking badass.
>>
>>18597293
Op is a moron but he isn't wrong. Saturn and Jupiter didn't have the density to maintain 15million kelvin st it's center so fusion never started, op is talking about starting the fusion process using plutonium.

But why start another "sun".
>>
Why isn't anyone talking about the fact that we're on earth? Does nobody remember that we used to live on Mars? Is this the Mandela effect?
>>
>>18597272
isn't that the Shoemaker-Levi 9 impact, though?
>>
>>18597272
>Pic related, image of Jupiter with massive black spot after they crashed a probe with 34 pounds of plutonium.
That's a fucking moon you mong
>>
nibiru is just saturn worship
>>
>>18598527
I don't think they have enough mass to sustain a fusion reaction anyway, they would just burn. I doubt any "hidden world powers" would want to destroy themselves anyway, so this conspiracy theory is particularly dumb.
>>
>>18598538
oh I member, you member?
>>
>>18598545
>this
>>
>>18598527
>But why start another "sun".

The "reasoning" behind it is turning Jupiter or Saturn and its moons into a mini star system right within our own solar system.

Something about making the moons habitable so we can leave Earth and colonize them.
>>
>>18599234
but if there were mini suns in our solar system wouldn't they be attracted by our original sun and sort of ruin the system?
>>
>>18599246

There are many star systems that have multiple suns. In fact, it is more common than a single-sun system.

I don't really know about one just hanging out in the middle planet lineup, or what that would do to everything else, though.
>>
http://www.enterprisemission.com/NukingJupiter.html
>>
File: Shoemaker-Levy9-HST.jpg (16KB, 576x356px) Image search: [Google]
Shoemaker-Levy9-HST.jpg
16KB, 576x356px
>>18599366
I suddenly realized that everyone had apparently forgotten one well-known impact that HAD taken place … just a month before the appearance of this “splotch” -- the plunge of the Galileo spacecraft into Jupiter, September 21, 2003!

Because … I also now remembered something else: those bizarre “doomsday” warnings from Jacco van der Worp.

Could the new, totally unknown marking on Jupiter be the visible signature of precisely the kind of event van der Worp had warned about …a Galileo nuclear explosion? Could van der Worp, against all odds, actually have been right about Galileo’s “final mission?!”

>Damn NASA.
>>
>>18597272
I read that as
>Nasa is crashing a probe with 74 pounds of platinum into Saturn to study its effects
and I just baka
>>
Another one?

Check this Shit Cygnus x I think was the first prototype star... our sun.. isn't a fucking star, Right then check these dodgy bastards, zues came to earth as a fucking swan, and had kids... queen is only one allowed swans, like they may have immortal blood or some shit, then all she has to do is brain transfer into kate, like Diana found out was like fuck this sheit... then the Summer Triangle in the sky comprises of these things it's got some star known as the shaft for stabbing Jesus the whole fucking lot all them stars it's all written in fucking mythology, castor and pollox.. castor is gem a but actually a false star or something and pollox is the proper one, as Orion was killed by a scorpion right this was Thomas the disciple, he was the money person not judas and didn't believe Jesus either, so they probably both ratted him out, there's lots you can learn by symbology and metaphors, that's why angels have them wings it's because zues a person turned into a swan, so then obviously people swans had fucking wings, but it's all bullshit to hide, we've been fucking everywhere and we can build a lot more than people think, fucking *federa off*
>>
The Summer triangles by magnetics through space (yes even though it's fucking missions, they're big magnets senpai) creates the Bermuda Triangle here, known as the navigators triangle.. your compass doesn't work.. because it's not for navigating earth no, it's for fucking space
>>
That's right some eagle was chasing zues, an ra is the eagle... right and ra god of sun
Bird no wings - fallen angel
The sun.. if a star you see it in morning
If not a star... false light because it sets time, on earth, which is not actual proper time... that doesn't exist. Your brain clock fucking ages you... Ima live for fucking ages!
>>
I've found like every x project

X-15 reached Mach 6
X-51 smoke and mirrors literally reverse the number reaches Mach 5
They use a jp-7 engine
Reagan said Star Wars yeah... thing looks like a pod racer engine
Star Wars even makes sense because a long long time ago far far away is literally when something moves.. it takes time to move, surely you get me like it was far away because it was long ago now it's
Moved so it is here, fuck there's tons, mk ultra was designed by Germans it's incoded in enigmas that's the ss programme, notice how they think they're super soldiers? Camelot is the round table and contains think tanks, were literally breeding a war machine, if you can't beat it Join it right, but it doesn't actually want to kill the Shit out of people it's processing universal colonisation as human machine and universal intellect, our planet has processes they allow things, So celestial bodies are important, like Mercury can raise you inner body temp, but it won't be recognised then winter feels even colder but it's not that's how the cold returns fluctuations from planets you dingbat.
>>
There's science even to do with eating mate, silver cutlery can heat transfer and energy transfer so you're actually plaguing your food unless you warm it, no wonder y'all get cancer.
>>
>>18598527
>don't have enough density

Also not enough mass. 74 kg of anything isn't going to be enough extra mass.
>>
>>18599385
That was caused by the shoe-maker levy comet, exactly like it says in the file name, not Galileo.
>>
>>18597272
>Believing that 34 lbs of anything could somehow 'ignite' Jupiter and turn it into a star.
>Still using imperial measurements

Yeah, try 150,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 kgs of hydrogen and then you'd get your star.
>>
>>18598527
Not density, mass. Jupiter's mass would have to be about 75 times greater to be low-mass star.
>>
>>18599504
Do you know how to make stars?

Nickel and dead bodies.
>>
>>18599504
Now I want my nickelback.
>>
>>18599265
The entire system would het fucked hard. A sudden change by Saturn and Jupiter, Will change the orbit of some planets and of Saturn and Jupiter. But making those planets into suns is impossible anyway.
>>
>>18599915
No if they still have the same fucking mass and density then nothing would change. Their orbits wont change we will just have 2 bright stars in our sky from then on. And possibly get more exposure to radiation. But if you add a shitton of hydrogen to jupiter increasing its mass to the point fusion occurs in its core then it will start to change orbit as the sun will start to "wobble" more and more until jupiter and the sun start orbiting eachother. Then we would be fucked
>>
>>18597272
Okay heres what im wondering have they ever considered the side affects of making a second star In the solar system??

I Mean it could have catastrophic affects for us as in higher tides 2 suns making the world even hotter then it already is?

So IN our lifetime we might have died off because they wanted to make a second sun
>>
>>18599464
Read the article, there was an impact, but they don't have a good pic of it, they believe that it was the Galileo explosion.
>>
>>18600605

This.

This is why OP as usual is a faggot.
>>
>>18600605
Tides wouldn't change at all.

Heat would be a problem, yes.
>>
>>18600614
>they believe it was the Galileo probe

Well that's stupid.

The reactor on Galileo couldn't detonate in any scenario, it wasn't configured to be. And even if it did, the explosion would be exceedingly tiny and unnoticeable from earth.
>>
>>18600652
I honestly don't know, if the Jupiter atmosphere can be ignited or not.
>>
>>18597272
>Daily reminder that nibiru is false / disinfo
You at least got this part right. "Nibiru" comes from the shit-tastic translations of the Sumerian tablets by Zechariah Sitchin, who decided to make shit up for the words he didn't know.

In the official translations (don't by a team of Oxford linguists, not a single nutter who "taught himself" cuneiform), the actual word a nibru, and is a word for "eunuch", as in, a person with no genitals.

You are all a bunch of uneducated fucks.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.