[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean to be told to paint the universe? I woke one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: angel-statue-1570308.jpg (195KB, 330x440px) Image search: [Google]
angel-statue-1570308.jpg
195KB, 330x440px
What does it mean to be told to paint the universe? I woke one night and was hallucinating and a hole opened in front of me and it looked like their were stars and weird space shit you see in pics, and a voice kept telling me to paint the universe
Probably means nothing but is there anyone who might think otherwise
>>
Op got the good case of sleep paralysis with bonus hallucinations. Try psichodelics with that brain of yours and paint
>>
>>18597105
Leave your mark on the world, do something great, when you die, make sure you will be remembered
>>
>>18597116
I'll try to do so
>>
>>18597111
Lmao I'll try it this summer or something. I'll post updates for this august 9th. So long away but maybe worth it
>>
File: MirrorofISIS.jpg (33KB, 400x353px) Image search: [Google]
MirrorofISIS.jpg
33KB, 400x353px
>>18597105

My little everything.
>>
>>18597131
What do you mean?
>>
>>18597105
It means that you must first ask for the brush to paint it. When given a task so daunting, you must be given the tools.

Or shall those tasked with such a thing continue to suffer.
>>
>>18597145
How do I ask and who?
>>
I would like answers now if possible...
>>
>>18597160
I ask everyone. Nobody replies. So I suffer.

I cannot give you an answer I do not have.

The only route I know to Humanity is if someone identifies 'me' as being worthy of inclusion.

Apparently I still have to 'prove' that. Perhaps there is your answer.
>>
>>18597197
So you were tasked with the same and you visioned it as I?
>>
>>18597105
It's a dream so take it with a grain of salt. But honestly I think it's telling you to be more imaginative, create your world. Express yourself more creatively. The dreamer only truly dies, is when he can dream no more.
>>
OK STOP RIGHT THERE!

Expert Here. 20 years experience as a painter and decorator.

1. Buy RED paint. If you will paint the universe you have to paint it red. (The current black colour scheme is too edgy and was clearly chosen by a teenager)
2. Get a pencil and snap it in half to make it shorter. Then put it behind your ear. Now you look like a professional.
3. You will need a brush AND a roller.
4. Tea break is at 10am and 3pm. Lunch at 12
5. Start at the top.
6. Good the. Nobody has ever completed such a large contract I envy you that the aliens chose you to do such an inmportant job.
>>
I need more input now
>>
>>18597131
I wish to know what you mean
>>
>>18597220
I have too much input. I seek output.

Nobody wants to fuel this engine with what this world already runs on. They expect the engine to find its own, when it simply has come into being age 32.
>>
>>18597264
Collaborate together to help each other do what was tasked?
>>
>>18597286
All I have tried to assemble simply tremble at my suffering. There is nobody strong enough to pierce MY veil, because it is the veil of innocence. I am reborn a child, but I NEED AN ADULT.
>>
>>18597105

It means get to space you ignoramus.
>>
>>18597302
Tell me your name?
>>
>>18597323
Hello. My name is Simon. >>18597322
>>
>>18597327
Your name was already your name
>>
>>18597338
But I have many names to you. I never know which one to use, because we move through time and space.
>>
I am lost in the now of all and ever of never there to be an end
>>
>>18597105
It means that your imagination creates reality.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.