[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really want to get into this spiritual stuff. And I feel like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: light-mountains-sunset-camera.jpg (739KB, 2160x1440px) Image search: [Google]
light-mountains-sunset-camera.jpg
739KB, 2160x1440px
I really want to get into this spiritual stuff. And I feel like there may be a cover-up of evidence for the ethereal. This is not a taunt, this is a request for enlightenment:

Can someone please prove to me that spirits/demons/ghosts/etc are real?
>>
Not op but bumping cause I need this too
>>
Well, they are. And it's mostly higher dimensional beings that we can't understand and only see a part of (like a flat 2d Person seeing only a section of us at a time).

If you want to discover this all for yourself learn how to lucid dream then transition into astral projection since the lucid dreaming will name achieving sleep paralysis and then attempting AP easier.

Good luck.
>>
>>18597025
Make*
>>
>>18597025
Okay but how do I know that astral projections are nothing more than dreams made up by my brain? How do we know that dreams are connected to something outside our bodies?
>>
>>18597005
I'm on a very similar mission. I've been studying and researching stuff for about 5 years and here's just a few things i learned which can help you.

1. Most of it is complete bullshit or dis-info.
2. MOST OF IT IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT OR DIS-INFO
3. Learning about and contemplating/reflecting on sacred geometry can help greatly, but don't view it under any spiritual lens. Just make connections to things that already exist that need no debate.
4. Be open minded toward every possibility. Most of them will not be true, but they must be considered.
5. Understanding the spiritual is less about semantic knowledge and more about esoteric wisdom. Staring at some silly "sacred geometry" shape is much more insightful if you stop asking what it means and start asking what it means to YOU.
6. Bias and ego are the greatest enemy to us all, which is bad because we are all subject to it. Do your best to separate your feelings from your thoughts.
7. This may be the point that makes my post worthless, but in my personal experience, things that are right feel right. Not "I have a hunch/feeling" or "This makes logical sense". I mean when you find something that feels right, your feel a powerful resonance in your heart and throughout your body.

I'm still a novice to this stuff, I have no credentials or proof. It really is a matter of faith, to me at least.

the secret is to never stop searching and to never be satisfied with an answer. As soon as you know, you stop learning. As soon as you stop learning, you die.
>>
The only one who can prove to you the existence of the paranormal is yourself.

Meditate. Learn to remove every single stigma you have against anything and you will soon realize the truth.

And read a lot on any subject you want.
>>
>>18597036
There's a very extreme difference.

In a dream it's hazy and still kind of chaotic, but astral projecting you have senses better than your physical limitations. You can see wider spectrums of color and hear more frequencies.

Also, you're totally cognitively aware the entire time as if you were awake.

It is single handedly the most amazing thing you can do on earth.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.