[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to all the giants? How come they no longer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 72

File: w1u1io.jpg (25KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
w1u1io.jpg
25KB, 500x324px
What happened to all the giants? How come they no longer roam the earth?
>>
File: 1030451.jpg (104KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1030451.jpg
104KB, 640x480px
>>
tied down by Lilliputians
>>
>>18596633
The giants tried to overthrow the gods and were destroyed for this heinous transgression.
>>
>>18596633
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWilG6qsqHg
start at 1:27
>>
>>18596633
Sadly, the giants died out because they never actually existed in the first place.
>>
File: x.jpg (73KB, 760x590px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
73KB, 760x590px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaMiiWuVnq0

There's a lot of myths and research on the north american giants.

>>18596642
Also this,it's present in cultures from around the world, In andean myths Viracocha, the one and only God, destroyed the giants with a flood, just like in the Abrahamic myth.
>>
>>18596654
The word to describe the destruction of the giants in Quechua can only be traduced to "?"

As if it was a word specifically designed to describe the sentence "What the fuck was that? What the hell just happened?"

I do know that the Incas in their myth did went to war to with some giants and manage to drive them away to coasts where a huge cataclysmic event kill them all.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zp7e8zKk7A

they still roam the earth amigo
>>
>>18596644
>t.fedora
>>
>>18597938
i bet you don't even believe in flat earth you fedora wearing supreme faggot
>>
>>18596633
Because they aren't real.
>>
File: 1486244935575.jpg (10KB, 236x232px) Image search: [Google]
1486244935575.jpg
10KB, 236x232px
>>18597937
This was so fucking cringe I had to stop
>marines shot at a giant red bearded cave man in the middle east
Stop...just stop...
>>
The rage of jealous manlets
>>
>>18596633
Dicks didn't fit human pussies.
>>
Wasn't there something about huge bones being found? I vaguely recall something like this.
>>
>>18598231
No. It was a hoax or not human. Giant prehistoric apes did exist
>>
File: giant electric chair.jpg (261KB, 1029x760px) Image search: [Google]
giant electric chair.jpg
261KB, 1029x760px
They were all kikes so the Germans built and used giant electric chairs to kill them all in WW2.
>>
File: 1450706253629.png (128KB, 1605x359px) Image search: [Google]
1450706253629.png
128KB, 1605x359px
we r the giants. jack n the bean stalk was written by them not us. bean stalk was a wormhole. we r the dumb giants
>>
>>18598242
>that post, such high amounts of autism
>>
>>18598238
>/pol/ level retardation detected
>>
>>18597935
>the Incas in their myth did went to war to with some giants and manage to drive them away to coasts

Damn humans are OP
>>
>>18596633
Giant's never existed.
>>
>>18598353
Well, Civilization was created with the specific purpose of going to war with the giants. Without civilization, humanity would have died out.
>>
For one, there aren't big animals like dinosaurs now because our atmosphere has a lower oxegen climate which makes animals smaller. Good for not having four foot long ants, bad for not having giants.
>>
File: 1483396416253.jpg (61KB, 800x615px) Image search: [Google]
1483396416253.jpg
61KB, 800x615px
>>18599857
What if I told you that you could talk to your friend on the other side of the world by bouncing signals off meteors? Well, you would probably say I was a liar.
>>
>>18599885
What do you mean by this?

Here's evidence to back up what I said.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/08/110808-ancient-insects-bugs-giants-oxygen-animals-science/
>>
>>18599893
It's from a video game, Firewatch
>>
>>18598216
I think that is the best and most scientific answer...
>>
>>18596633
Don't think they were that big. But they probably transported to another world.
>>
File: 1482886314638.jpg (42KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482886314638.jpg
42KB, 800x800px
>>18598238
>>
They died. I watched them all die. They were my friends.
>>
gravity happened. everything used to be on a much larger scale. then, gravity.
>>
We needed their things and their space. They were gentle, and perhaps smarter. But we needed the resources, and it became about the fittest and who survives. Like everything else they just got in the way eventually.
>>
>>18599951
Sure, bud. Take your meds.
>>
>>18599810
i think you watched too much attack on titan
>>
>>18596633
They with weren't supposed to exist in the first place. God erased their existence
>>
>>18596633
they are not giants, they are titans.
and they do not roam the earth be cause they are slumbering.
>>
>>18600208
implying that gravity is a real.
>>
File: MOA_SwanGiants.gif (18KB, 180x253px) Image search: [Google]
MOA_SwanGiants.gif
18KB, 180x253px
>>18596633
Some exist.
>>
>>18596633
like neanderthal and other proto humans, the giants were a competing species. however they could not match humans rapid procreation and eventually died out from dwindling resources
>>
>>18600939
What? AoT was like that too? Havent read it in months and not gonna start now, the art is terrible and the plot pisses me of.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 493x677px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 493x677px
The concept of giants is basically mistranslations and oral histories messing up our mental images. In ancient cultures, any powerful 'other' that successfully invades or wins a battle is going to be described as unbeatable, etc.

"They were bigger and stronger!" This story eventually makes the foes seem unnatural and extraordinary.
>>
>>18602921
But the Vikings were forced to retreat from Vinland.
>>
>Genesis 6:1-6

Chapter 6

6:1 And Noe was five hundred years old, and he begot three sons, Sem, Cham, and Japheth.

2 And it came to pass when men began to be numerous upon the earth, and daughters were born to them, 3 that the sons of God having seen the daughters of men that they were beautiful, took to themselves wives of all whom they chose. 4 And the Lord God said, My Spirit shall certainly not remain among these men for ever, because they are flesh, but their days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 5 Now the giants were upon the earth in those days; and after that when the sons of God were wont to go in to the daughters of men, they bore children to them, those were the giants of old, the men of renown.

6 And the Lord God, having seen that the wicked actions of men were multiplied upon the earth, and that every one in his heart was intently brooding over evil continually, 7 then God laid it to heart that he had made man upon the earth, and he pondered it deeply. 8 And God said, I will blot out man whom I have made from the face of the earth, even man with cattle, and reptiles with flying creatures of the sky, for I am grieved that I have made them.
>>
>>18596640
underrated comment,laughed for few minutes , good job mate
>>
>1 Enoch 6

[Chapter 6]

1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto 2 them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men 3 and beget us children.' And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not 4 indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations 5 not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves 6 by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn 7 and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And these are the names of their leaders: Samlazaz, their leader, Araklba, Rameel, Kokablel, Tamlel, Ramlel, Danel, Ezeqeel, Baraqijal, 8 Asael, Armaros, Batarel, Ananel, Zaq1el, Samsapeel, Satarel, Turel, Jomjael, Sariel. These are their chiefs of tens.
>>
>1 Enoch 7

[Chapter 7]

1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms 2 and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they 3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed 4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against 5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and 6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.
>>
>>18596633
'Cause they never existed F.A.M. Your dubs are irrelevant.
>>
>1 Enoch 8

[Chapter 8]

1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all 2 colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they 3 were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjaza taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, 'Armaros the resolving of enchantments, Baraqijal (taught) astrology, Kokabel the constellations, Ezeqeel the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiel the signs of the earth, Shamsiel the signs of the sun, and Sariel the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven .
>>
>1 Enoch 9

[Chapter 9]

1 And then Michael, Uriel, Raphael, and Gabriel looked down from heaven and saw much blood being 2 shed upon the earth, and all lawlessness being wrought upon the earth. And they said one to another: 'The earth made without inhabitant cries the voice of their cryingst up to the gates of heaven. 3 And now to you, the holy ones of heaven, the souls of men make their suit, saying, "Bring our cause 4 before the Most High."' And they said to the Lord of the ages: 'Lord of lords, God of gods, King of kings, and God of the ages, the throne of Thy glory (standeth) unto all the generations of the 5 ages, and Thy name holy and glorious and blessed unto all the ages! Thou hast made all things, and power over all things hast Thou: and all things are naked and open in Thy sight, and Thou seest all 6 things, and nothing can hide itself from Thee. Thou seest what Azazel hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and revealed the eternal secrets which were (preserved) in heaven, which 7 men were striving to learn: And Semjaza, to whom Thou hast given authority to bear rule over his associates. And they have gone to the daughters of men upon the earth, and have slept with the 9 women, and have defiled themselves, and revealed to them all kinds of sins. And the women have 10 borne giants, and the whole earth has thereby been filled with blood and unrighteousness. And now, behold, the souls of those who have died are crying and making their suit to the gates of heaven, and their lamentations have ascended: and cannot cease because of the lawless deeds which are 11 wrought on the earth. And Thou knowest all things before they come to pass, and Thou seest these things and Thou dost suffer them, and Thou dost not say to us what we are to do to them in regard to these.'
>>
>>18602921
this

It is actually really funny how petty and proud pretty much every culture throughout history was when it comes to losing. The winner always won because they were either unbeatable or they just won through some cheap trickery/deception
>>
>>18603442
>>18603455
>>18603459
>>18603468
>>18603472
whats your point faggot? stop spamming and say it with words
>>
>1 Enoch 9:1-8

[Chapter 10]

1 Then said the Most High, the Holy and Great One spake, and sent Uriel to the son of Lamech, 2 and said to him: 'Go to Noah and tell him in my name "Hide thyself!" and reveal to him the end that is approaching: that the whole earth will be destroyed, and a deluge is about to come 3 upon the whole earth, and will destroy all that is on it. And now instruct him that he may escape 4 and his seed may be preserved for all the generations of the world.' And again the Lord said to Raphael: 'Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening 5 in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may 6,7 not see light. And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire. And heal the earth which the angels have corrupted, and proclaim the healing of the earth, that they may heal the plague, and that all the children of men may not perish through all the secret things that the 8 Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons. And the whole earth has been corrupted
>>
>>18603480

>Definition of paragraph
a : a subdivision of a written composition that consists of one or more sentences, deals with one point or gives the words of one speaker, and begins on a new usually indented line <The introductory paragraphs were written by the editor.>
b : a short composition or note that is complete in one paragraph
: a character (as ¶) used to indicate the beginning of a paragraph and as a reference mark

As you can see, paragraphs are made of words.

Try reading them maybe?

I am posting the history of the fucking giants in the Bible.

If you want to understand, it cannot be broken down into a fucking soundbite sentence.

Take some adderal, drink some coffee, and pay attention if you want to learn about the history of the giants that were slain, the giants that appeared after the deluge, and the giants to return in the last days.
>>
> 1 Enoch 10:9-12

9 through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin.' And to Gabriel said the Lord: 'Proceed against the bastards and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men [and cause them to go forth]: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in 10 battle: for length of days shall they not have. And no request that they (i.e. their fathers) make of thee shall be granted unto their fathers on their behalf; for they hope to live an eternal life, and 11 that each one of them will live five hundred years.' And the Lord said unto Michael: 'Go, bind Semjaza and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves 12 with them in all their uncleanness. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is
>>
>1 Enoch 10:13-16

13 for ever and ever is consummated. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: and 14 to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever. And whosoever shall be condemned and destroyed will from thenceforth be bound together with them to the end of all 15 generations. And destroy all the spirits of the reprobate and the children of the Watchers, because 16 they have wronged mankind. Destroy all wrong from the face of the earth and let every evil work come to an end: and let the plant of righteousness and truth appear: and it shall prove a blessing; the works of righteousness and truth' shall be planted in truth and joy for evermore.
>>
>1 Enoch 15:8-12

8 And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon 9 the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men and from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; 10 they shall be evil spirits on earth, and evil spirits shall they be called. [As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.] And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, but nevertheless 12 hunger and thirst, and cause offences. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them.
>>
>>18603531

Forgot to mention, the ghosts of the dead giants are the demons or evil spirits that possess people to this day in the world.
>>
>>18603504
>the history of the giants that were slain, the giants that appeared after the deluge, and the giants to return in the last days
thanks. next time explain what you are about to dump before dumping. makes more sense that way. this way people might actually bothering reading what you post. like me
>>
This is and the last chapter deal with God's response to the giants after they had begged Enoch to ask God to have mercy on them.

God said no, and that is why he destroyed the world with the great flood, that is also mentioned in all the legends and mythologies of the world.

>1 Enoch 16

[Chapter 16]

1 From the days of the slaughter and destruction and death of the giants, from the souls of whose flesh the spirits, having gone forth, shall destroy without incurring judgement -thus shall they destroy until the day of the consummation, the great judgement in which the age shall be 2 consummated, over the Watchers and the godless, yea, shall be wholly consummated." And now as to the watchers who have sent thee to intercede for them, who had been aforetime in heaven, (say 3 to them): "You have been in heaven, but all the mysteries had not yet been revealed to you, and you knew worthless ones, and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the women, and through these mysteries women and men work much evil on earth." 4 Say to them therefore: " You have no peace."'
>>
>>18603537

Forgive me brother, I have been studying all day and am a bit tired.

I will definitely take that advice from now on.
>>
>>18596633
God killed them all to use their bones for fake dinosaur skeletons
>>
File: Uruk3000BCE.jpg (26KB, 720x324px) Image search: [Google]
Uruk3000BCE.jpg
26KB, 720x324px
>>18603555

The bible is full of mention of dragons, that is what dinosaurs used to be called.

Men did see them.

Life on earth is not 500 gorrillion years old.
>>
>Jubilees 5:1-4

[Chapter 5]

And it came to pass when the children of men began to multiply on the face of the earth and daughters were born unto them, that the angels of God saw them on a certain year of this jubilee, that they were beautiful to look upon; and they took themselves wives of all whom they chose, and they bare unto them sons and they were giants.
And lawlessness increased on the earth and all flesh corrupted its way, alike men and cattle and beasts and birds and everything that walks on the earth -all of them corrupted their ways and their orders, and they began to devour each other, and lawlessness increased on the earth and every imagination of the thoughts of all men (was) thus evil continually.
And God looked upon the earth, and behold it was corrupt, and all flesh had corrupted its orders, and all that were upon the earth had wrought all manner of evil before His eyes.
And He said that He would destroy man and all flesh upon the face of the earth which He had created.
>>
>Jubilees 5:5-11

But Noah found grace before the eyes of the Lord.
And against the angels whom He had sent upon the earth, He was exceedingly wroth, and He gave commandment to root them out of all their dominion, and He bade us to bind them in the depths of the earth, and behold they are bound in the midst of them, and are (kept) separate.
And against their sons went forth a command from before His face that they should be smitten with the sword, and be removed from under heaven.
And He said 'My spirit shall not always abide on man; for they also are flesh and their days shall be one hundred and twenty years'.
And He sent His sword into their midst that each should slay his neighbour, and they began to slay each other till they all fell by the sword and were destroyed from the earth.
And their fathers were witnesses (of their destruction), and after this they were bound in the depths of the earth for ever, until the day of the great condemnation, when judgment is executed on all those who have corrupted their ways and their works before the Lord.
And He destroyed all from their places, and there was not left one of them whom He judged not according to all their wickedness.
>>
File: 1414154254029.jpg (239KB, 768x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1414154254029.jpg
239KB, 768x1023px
>>18596642
Wait, I thought the gods WERE immortal giants. They were just the giant children of the titans which were giant...er than them. they got some sweet gear from the cyclops dudes and kicked titan ass, no?

Come to think of it, why weren't cyclopses gods too? they came from the titans. I guess you have to not be deformed to be called a god. In that case "god" seems more like a rank or title than an actual race of beings. This is confusing.
>>
>Jubilees 7:21-25

For owing to these three things came the flood upon the earth, namely, owing to the fornication wherein the Watchers against the law of their ordinances went a whoring after the daughters of men, and took themselves wives of all which they chose: and they made the beginning of uncleanness.
And they begat sons the Naphidim, and they were all unlike, and they devoured one another: and the Giants slew the Naphil, and the Naphil slew the Eljo, and the Eljo mankind, and one man another.
And every one sold himself to work iniquity and to shed much blood, and the earth was filled with iniquity.
And after this they sinned against the beasts and birds, and all that moves and walks on the earth: and much blood was shed on the earth, and every imagination and desire of men imagined vanity and evil continually.
And the Lord destroyed everything from off the face of the earth; because of the wickedness of their deeds, and because of the blood which they had shed in the midst of the earth He destroyed everything.

A note here, "Eljo" means giant.

The Watchers are the fallen angels that married the women and fathered the lawless ones.

The Naphidim were apparently freaks or deformed monsters that were born of the angels and human women.

Others came out like men, but of great strength and abilities, like Hercules and Achilles and Ajax.

The gods of the ancients were the watchers, and the demigods were their sons that came out like men and not deformed freaks or enormous giants.

And God sent the sword amongst them, so that they would all kill each other, just like the great wars of legend and mythology.
>>
>>18603586

The cyclopses were the sons of the angels or gods if you want to call them that, humans and angels were never meant to mix, and deformations were frequent.

The giants also had their own children, but I will get to that soon, one book at at time.

I put Genesis first as an intro to the flood.
>>
Going to start with a reconstruction of the Book of Giants found with the Old Testament in the Dead Sea Scrolls.

This mentions how the fallen angels made all manner of human animal hybrids and animal chimeras, all manner of genetic abominations.

>1

[These fallen angels] knew the secrets of [all things]. [At this time] sin was great on the earth.

The wicked angels killed many people and begot giants [with mortal women].

The wicked (former) angels [consumed] everything that the earth produced. : the great fish, the birds in the sky, all the fruit of the earth, all kinds of grain , [the fruit] of the trees, [even beasts and reptiles they committed sin against] all the creeping things of the earth: they [observed/watched all earthly things]. They performed every harsh deed with harsh utterance upon male and female creation and upon/among humanity itself.

(Two hundred angels had been persuaded to leave heaven for the earth)

The two hundred angels seized 200 hundred donkeys, 200 asses, 200 hundred sheep and rams of the flock, 200 goats, 200 beasts of the field from every animal and from every bird, [for experiments in in-breeding with humans] and all types of miscegenation.
>>
This reconstruction has a commentary included by the guy that did the work, I did not make the commentary, will post links where you can all find this stuff online, I have print versions.

>2

(As a result, monsters were created among all the perversion, due to mingling animal seed with mortal women. Similar to Egyptian Gods, satyrs and possibly even dinosaurs. The historian Josephus mentions that Enoch had business in Egypt, then called Siriad)

[The monsters sought out[ flesh [which would be destroyed or perverted.] Monsters and giants would arise who were lacking in true knowledge because [they were abominations]. Meantime the earth grew ever more corrupt and [the giants more] mighty. They considered [trying to persuade other angels to come upon the earth otherwise their tyranny might ultimately] perish and die. All the time they were causing great corruption in the earth. [If this aim] did not suffice [to perpetuate them] , they would be [finally destroyed.] (they believed).

[The fallen ones] defiled all creation and begot giants and monstrous creatures, and corrupted all the earth, [which was] defiled by blood shedding, at the hands of the giants. But this did not suffice them and [they were seeking all the time] to devour/destroy many/much more. The monsters attacked [all creation.]
>>
Book of Giants continued

>3

(The giants are now troubled with portentous dreams, and Mahway reports his dream to the rest of the giants. Apparently, he sees a tablet inscribed with several names immersed in water, which only has three names remaining when it emerges. The usual interpretation is that this symbolizes the death of all on earth except Noah and his sons. The story continues.)

[Mahway reported that men] drenched the tablet in water so that it was covered. It was then lifted

out and all the inscriptions but three had vanished.

(Mahway goes to the others. They discuss the dream.)

This vision is cause for cursing and sorrow, said the group. I, said Mahway, am the one [who will be blamed most of the whole group], of those cast down out of heaven, and I shall have to go to hear the spirits of the slain complaining about their killers and crying out that we shall all die together and be made an end of, when I am sleeping [and dreaming] Bread and dwelling [will be denied me ]. So, troubled with this vision, [the monsters] entered into the gathering of the giants.
>>
Book of giants still

>4

Then Ohya spoke without trembling to Mahway Who showed you all this vision, my brother? Barakel, my father, was with me [as corroborator, and.it seemed experienced the same vision] But before Mahway had finished telling what he had seen in his dream, Ohya said to him, Now I have heard wonders! If a barren woman gives birth (parable) [that would be an equal wonder!]

Thereupon Ohya said to Hahya, Are we to be destroyed upon this earth? When they had finished discussing the dreams, both Ohya and Hahya wept before [the assembled giants and monsters.]

Use your strength, [the group counseled]. Then Ohya said to Hayha, This doom is not for us but for Azazel (one of the wicked angels) for he [showed most corruption] to humanity). . . They (the good angels) surely will not let all their loved ones (i.e. the giants and monsters) be neglected. We are not to be cast down .You [(addressing the crowd of giants, angels (fallen) and monsters] have strength and [can resist] (The giants however, realize that fighting heaven is futile)

(Gilgamesh speaks) I am a giant, and by my mighty strength in my arm, I can vanquish anyone mortal. I have made war with them (mortals) in the past but I am not now able to stand against my opponents who reside in heaven, and dwell in holy places. And not only this, but they are in fact stronger than I am. The day of the ravening wild beasts has come and that of the wild man [as I am known].
>>
Book of Giants

>5

Then Ohya said to him. I have been forced to have a dream... The sleep of my eyes vanished so that I could see a vision. [Now I know that on the field of battle we cannot win.] Gilgamish - note! (Ohya describes his vision.

I saw a tree uprooted except for three of its roots. While I was as it were watching, [some beings (good angels?)] moved all the roots into this garden [but not the three] 20 .(The interpretation of this dream is similar to that of the earlier one.)

This dream vision concerns the death of our souls, said Ohya, and those of Gilgamesh and all his companions. However, Gilgamesh said to me that [all the forebodings] concerned [only the rulers of earth, the temporal, powerful ones, whom the leader of the good angels has cursed]. The giants were glad at his words. Then [Ohya] turned and left the assembly. (There are more dreams, the import of which is hostile to the giants. The dreamers report to the monsters and then to the giants.)

After this, two of them had visions; they were unable to sleep and they came to their comrades and told their dreams, to the assembly, their comrades. The monsters. They reported that in their dream they seemed to be observing a garden where gardeners (angels?) were watering two hundred trees and large shoots came out of their roots . [Suddenly the garden became ablaze] so that the garden was destroyed and all the water evaporated. Then they went to the giants to tell them of their dreams. (The suggestion was made to seek out the scribe and prophet Enoch to interpret the dreams.)
>>
Book of Giants

>6

Let us seek out Enoch, the noted scribe, and he will interpret for us the dream.. Thereupon Ohya declared to the giants I too this night had another dream and behold the Ruler of Heaven came down to earth [and made an end of us]. Such is the ending of my dream. Upon hearing this, all the monster and giants grew afraid and called Mahway, (the Titan) He came to meet the giants who pleaded with him and sent him to Enoch, the scribe. They (the giants) said to him Go to Enoch so that he may speak to you and then return saying] you have heard his voice. Ohya spoke to Mahway, and said to him, He (Enoch) will listen and interpret the dreams and tell us how long we giants have to live and rule on earth. (After a journey through the heavens Mahway sees Enoch and speaks to him of his request)

Mahway mounted up in the air as if upon strong winds, using his hands like eagle`s wings. . He left behind the inhabited world and passed over the great desert of Desolation., Enoch saw him and hailed him [Mahway told Enoch of his mission and said to him that he would speak with him.] Flying here and there Enoch came a second time to Mahway (after he, Enoch, had warned Mahway about flying too near the sun) Mahway spoke to Enoch and said that the giants and all the monsters of the earth await his words. [If the Fall of the giants/wicked angels has been carried out (by divine Providence)] from their days of heavenly glory, can you at least assure us that the number of our days spent doing harm will be added to our lives. We wish to know the meaning of the two hundred trees that came down from heaven. (Enoch, having received Mahway`s request, tried to intercede with God but unavailingly.
>>
>>18597969
>Doesn't know who wears the fedoras.
>>
Book of Giants

>7

Accordingly, he presented Mahway with a tablet which was full of foreboding about the coming judgment, but which offered some hope for the future via repentance.)

The scribe, Enoch, gave Mahway a copy of another tablet (not the one doused in water) that bore his (Enoch`s) own handwriting. The writing on the tablet said: in the name of the great and holy God, this message is sent to, Shemihaza, and all his companions. Let it be known to you (the giants and monsters) that you will not escape judgment for all the things that you have done, and that your wives, their sons, and the wives of their sons [will not escape,] and that by your licentiousness on the earth, there has been visited upon you a heavenly judgment. The land is crying out and complaining about you and the deeds of your children and about the harm you have done to it. Until the heavenly angel *Raphael, arrives, behold, destruction is coming by a great flood which will destroy all living things, whatever is in the deserts and the seas. The meaning of the [dreams/matter is by way of a judgment] for all your evil. But if you now loosen the bonds binding you to evil and pray (for forgiveness). (You may be saved).

Raphael: an angel sent by God to fight against evil and especially Azazel (Enoch it appears also saw a vision at some point. He said the following); A great fear seized me and I fell on my face. * I heard his voice. (whose/ the angel`s?) (The text continues): He (Enoch) dwelt among human beings but he did not learn from or rely on them. It seems possible Enoch is talking about the occasion when an angel came down to earth to summon him to heaven.
>>
Book of Giants

>8

Here ends the fragmentary Book of Giants (Dead Sea Scrolls version).

It would be instructive here to look at relevant passages from The Book of Enoch, 1, especially the section on The Watchers where we are told of the corrupting influence of the Fallen Angels, giving humanity, (especially female) forbidden and arcane knowledge. Many of the women were made pregnant by the (evidently polymorphous) angels The story of the Giants is easier to follow in the Book of Enoch than in the very fragmented DSS version. Obviously much is lost of the latter version, beginning and end as well as throughout the narrative.

According to the Book of Enoch, (in the Watchers section), Enoch explains that the 200 trees represent the 200 hundred Watchers (the angels who betrayed their trust and that the felling of their trunks signifies their coming destruction by fire and flood. In another part of the Book we are told that Mahway in his flight, narrowly escaped being burnt by the sun, by means of Enoch`s warning. The three names remaining (on the tablet in the first dream reported) symbolize the destruction of all creatures except Noah and his two sons.
>>
Now we are back to the Old Testament, with Moses.

Moses sent some selected men to survey the Promised Land, and report back what they found.

>Numbers 13:22-30

22 And they went up and surveyed the land from the wilderness of Sin to Rhoob, as men go in to Æmath. 23 And they went up by the wilderness, and departed as far as Chebron; and there was Achiman, and Sessi, and Thelami, the progeny of Enach. Now Chebron was built seven years before Tanin of Egypt. 24 And they came to the valley of the cluster and surveyed it; and they cut down thence a bough and one cluster of grapes upon it, and bore it on staves, and they took of the pomegranates and the figs. 25 And they called that place, The valley of the cluster, because of the cluster which the children of Israel cut down from thence. 26 And they returned from thence, having surveyed the land, after forty days.

27 And they proceeded and came to Moses and Aaron and all the congregation of the children of Israel, to the wilderness of Pharan Cades; and they brought word to them and to all the congregation, and they shewed the fruit of the land: 28 and they reported to him, and said, We came into the land into which thou sentest us, a land flowing with milk and honey; and this is the fruit of it. 29 Only the nation that dwells upon it is bold, and they have very great and strong walled towns, and we saw there the children of Enach. 30 And Amalec dwells in the land toward the south: and the Chettite and the Evite, and the Jebusite, and the Amorite dwells in the hill country: and the Chananite dwells by the sea, and by the river Jordan.

A bit of commentary:

Sons of Enach is Sons of Anak, also known as the Anakim and Anax to the Greeks, the Egyptians considered the Anakims to be a great political enemy, even Egypt, the mightiest superpower on earth could not prevail against the Sons of Anak.
>>
Still with Moses, I will mention when we change time frames.

>Numbers 13:31-34

31 And Chaleb stayed the people from speaking before Moses, and said to him, Nay, but we will go up by all means, and will inherit it, for we shall surely prevail against them. 32 But the men that went up together with him said, We will not go up, for we shall not by any means be able to go up against the nation, for it is much stronger than we. 33 And they brought a horror of that land which they surveyed upon the children of Israel, saying, The land which we passed by to survey it, is a land that eats up its inhabitants; and all the people whom we saw in it are men of extraordinary stature. 34 And there we saw the giants; and we were before them as locusts, yea even so were we before them.

COMMENTARY: Now those are some pretty big fucking giants, to be like a grasshopper before them, but Caleb and Joshua were mighty men, strong of faith, and they knew they could take those massive sons of bitches down.

Joshua and Caleb were the first giant-slayers mentioned by name in the Bible.
>>
>>18603667

Another commentary, I won't cite it because this thread is about giants, but the Hebrews bitching out and being scared to go slay the giant sons of Anak is the reason God was angry at them and made them wander in the desert for 40 years.
>>
Now we have jumped 40 years ahead, when it is time to get to work and go back and slay those fucking giants. God told them he will be with them to kill them, just as he destroyed the army of the world super power Egypt.

>Deuteronomy 1:23-30

23 And the saying pleased me: and I took of you twelve men, one man of a tribe. 24 And they turned and went up to the mountain, and they came as far as the valley of the cluster, and surveyed it. 25 And they took in their hands of the fruit of the land, and brought it to you, and said, The land is good which the Lord our God gives us.

26 Yet ye would not go up, but rebelled against the words of the Lord our God. 27 And ye murmured in your tents, and said, Because the Lord hated us, he has brought us out of the land of Egypt to deliver us into the hands of the Amorites, to destroy us. 28 Whither do we go up? and your brethren drew away your heart, saying, It is a great nation and populous, and mightier than we; and there are cities great and walled up to heaven: moreover we saw there the sons of the giants. 29 And I said to you, Fear not, neither be ye afraid of them; 30 the Lord your God who goes before your face, he shall fight against them together with you effectually, according to all that he wrought for you in the land of Egypt;
>>
Now here is a mention of another race of giants that was exterminated by the Moabites (descendants of Lot, the brother of Abraham, the guy that fled from Sodom before it was destroyed).

Rephaim means giant.

>Deuteronomy 2:8-10

8 And we passed by our brethren the children of Esau, who dwelt in Seir, by the way of Araba from Ælon and from Gesion Gaber; and we turned and passed by the way of the desert of Moab. 9 And the Lord said to me, Do not ye quarrel with the Moabites, and do not engage in war with them; for I will not give you of their land for an inheritance, for I have given Aroer to the children of Lot to inherit. 10 Formerly the Ommin dwelt in it, a great and numerous nation and powerful, like the Enakim. 11 These also shall be accounted Raphain like the Enakim; and the Moabites call them Ommin.
>>
Here is another race of giants that was also exterminated before the Hebrews got to the area:

>Deuteronomy 2:19-21

19 and ye shall draw nigh to the children of Amman: do not quarrel with them, nor wage war with them; for I will not give thee of the land of the children of Amman for an inheritance, because I have given it to the children of Lot for an inheritance. 20 It shall be accounted a land of Raphain, for the Raphain dwelt there before, and the Ammanites call them Zochommin. 21 A great nation and populous, and mightier than you, as also the Enakim: yet the Lord destroyed them from before them, and they inherited their land, and they dwelt there instead of them until this day.
>>
Moses reminding the Hebrews that God will defeat the giants for them, the mighty sons of Anak that the Egyptians and the Greeks and all the other nations feared.

>Deuteronomy 9:1-3

9:1 Hear, O Israel: Thou goest this day across Jordan to inherit nations greater and stronger than yourselves, cities great and walled up to heaven; 2 a people great and many and tall, the sons of Enac, whom thou knowest, and concerning whom thou hast heard say, Who can stand before the children of Enac? 3 And thou shalt know to-day, that the Lord thy God he shall go before thy face: he is a consuming fire; he shall destroy them, and he shall turn them back before thee, and shall destroy them quickly, as the Lord said to thee.
>>
>>18603442
>and reptiles with flying creatures of the sky, for I am grieved that I have made them.

Did YHWH just regretted creating something? Reptilians?
>>
>>18596633
Do not be afraid. Fuckers can be killed.
>>
Now we get to the part when they get to business and start actually killing those giant mofos.

Badass motherfuckers like Joshua and Caleb...

Those giants couldn't stand a chance against the Giantslayers of God, full of the Holy Spirit.

>Joshua 11:19-22

19 And there was no city which Israel took not; they took all in war. 20 For it was of the Lord to harden their hearts to go forth to war against Israel, that they might be utterly destroyed, that mercy should not be granted to them, but that they should be utterly destroyed, as the Lord said to Moses.

21 And Joshua came at that time, and utterly destroyed the Enakim out of the hill country, from Chebron and from Dabir, and from Anaboth, and from all the race of Israel, and from all the mountain of Juda with their cities; and Joshua utterly destroyed them. 22 There was not any one left of the Enakim by the children of Israel, only there was left of them in Gaza, and in Gath, and in Aseldo.
>>
File: giants_battle-romans-.lg_.jpg (218KB, 916x675px) Image search: [Google]
giants_battle-romans-.lg_.jpg
218KB, 916x675px
>>18596633
>What happened to all the giants? How come they no longer roam the earth?
Most of them got exterminated in the Great Flood. Some surviving ones got killed along millennia by men.

Romans fought giants, Jews fought giants, Amerinds fought giants too and prevailed. Search google for more info.

They are coming back very soon.
>>
>>18603720

Dragons, dinosaurs, whatever you want to call them, mang.
>>
Now here we are, nearly all the giants have been slain by the badass Giantslayers, Josh and Caleb.

At 85 fucking years old, Caleb was still raring to go kill him some fucking giants.

>Joshua 14: 5-15

5 As the Lord commanded Moses, so did the children of Israel; and they divided the land.

6 And the children of Juda came to Joshua in Galgal, and Chaleb the son of Jephone the Kenezite said to him, Thou knowest the word that the Lord spoke to Moses the man of God concerning me and thee in Cades Barne. 7 For I was forty years old when Moses the servant of God sent me out of Cades Barne to spy out the land; and I returned him an answer according to his mind. 8 My brethren that went up with me turned away the heart of the people, but I applied my self to follow the Lord my God. 9 And Moses sware on that day, saying, The land on which thou art gone up, it shall be thy inheritance and thy children’s for ever, because thou hast applied thyself to follow the Lord our God. 10 And now the Lord has kept me alive as he said: this is the forty-fifth year since the Lord spoke that word to Moses; and Israel journeyed in the wilderness; and now, behold, I am this day eighty-five years old. 11 I am still strong this day, as when the Lord sent me: just so strong am I now to go out and to come in for war. 12 And now I ask of thee this mountain, as the Lord said in that day; for thou heardest this word on that day; and now the Enakim are there, cities great and strong: if then the Lord should be with me, I will utterly destroy them, as the Lord said to me.

13 And Joshua blessed him, and gave Chebron to Chaleb the son of Jephone the son of Kenez for an inheritance. 14 Therefore Chebron became the inheritance of Chaleb the son of Jephone the Kenezite until this day, because he followed the commandment of the Lord God of Israel. 15 And the name of Chebron before was the city Argob, it is the metropolis of the Enakim: and the land rested from war.
>>
>>18603734

This, the Spaniards encountered giants in the Americas too.

They were everywhere.

They are going to come back, we need to prepare ourselves for the day when they reveal themselves again.

Through faith in God almighty, we will slay them as did our ancestors.
>>
Caleb the 85 year old giantslayer then went and slaughtered the 3 mighty sons of Anak, their last great generals.

>Joshua 15:13-14

13 And to Chaleb the son of Jephone he gave a portion in the midst of the children of Juda by the command of God; and Joshua gave him the city of Arboc the metropolis of Enac; this is Chebron. 14 And Chaleb the son of Jephone destroyed thence the three sons of Enac, Susi, and Tholami, and Achima.
>>
>>18603734
But why/how did man prevail? Were giants less intelligent? Fewer in number? Both?
>>
>>18603775

I am the guy posting from the Bible, I am a Biblical scholar, so I can tell you that at least for the giants described in the Bible, that the giants were all evil beings that oppressed men and offended God, so God made men kill them, and they killed each other, and then sent the flood to kill them all.

Other giants appeared post flood, and the ones that the Hebrews encountered in the promised land were killed by men who staunchly believed in God, because the giants were wicked too.

Maybe someone who has a better understanding of the history of the Native Americans or the other nations can come along to add in on the encounters the other peoples had with giants.
>>
Here is another giant other than the Anakims, who was the last of his kind.

>Joshua 12:4-6

4 And Og king of Basan, who dwelt in Astaroth and in Edrain, was left of the giants 5 ruling from mount Aermon and from Secchai, and over all the land of Basan to the borders of Gergesi, and Machi, and the half of Galaad of the borders of Seon king of Esebon. 6 Moses the servant of the Lord and the children of Israel smote them; and Moses gave them by way of inheritance to Ruben, and Gad, and to the half tribe of Manasse.
>>
>>18603805
Incas fought them. Drove some to them coasts, then Viracocha (Solar deity) send a huge flood. Two individuals repopulated the land afterwards.
>>
Moses was a badass giant killer too, he killed Og.

>Joshua 13:12

12 All the kingdom of Og in the region of Basan, who reigned in Astaroth and in Edrain: he was left of the giants; and Moses smote him, and destroyed him.
>>
File: aztec-giant.jpg (75KB, 786x508px) Image search: [Google]
aztec-giant.jpg
75KB, 786x508px
>>18603818
Also... the aztecs used to hunt them in their myths.
>>
>>18603820
More info on Moses killing Og

>Numbers 21:33-35

33 And having returned, they went up the road that leads to Basan; and Og the king of Basan went forth to meet them, and all his people to war to Edrain. 34 And the Lord said to Moses, Fear him not; for I have delivered him and all his people, and all his land, into thy hands; and thou shalt do to him as thou didst to Seon king of the Amorites, who dwelt in Esebon. 35 And he smote him and his sons, and all his people, until he left none of his to be taken alive; and they inherited his land.

>Deuteronomy 3:11-13

. 11 For only Og the king of Basan was left of the Raphain: behold, his bed was a bed of iron; behold, it is in the chief city of the children of Ammon; the length of it is nine cubits, and the breadth of it four cubits, according to the cubit of a man. 12 And we inherited that land at that time from Aroer, which is by the border of the torrent Arnon, and half the mount of Galaad; and I gave his cities to Ruben and to Gad. 13 And the rest of Galaad, and all Basan the kingdom of Og I gave to the half-tribe of Manasse, and all the country round about Argob, all that Basan; it shall be accounted the land of Raphain.

Comment: remember that "Raphain" means "giants".
>>
>>18603450
>>18596640
I love you both
>>
I am sure that everyone has heard about Goliath, so I won't go too far into that.

Goliath was basically the Mountain from Game of Thrones, he was covered from head to toe in heavy army, with a bigass sword and an enormous spear.

The Holy Ghost fell upon David and gave him the strength to chuck a stone right in his forehead and then go cut his head off with his own sword.

Even though Goliath was effectively a giantlet compared to the Anakims and Rephaim who were so big that humans are like grasshoppers to them, he was still freaking big and the greatest champion of the Philistines.

Link for more info on the specific chapter that describes Goliath.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Samuel+17&version=KJV
>>
Here are some more giants that were slain by David and his spec ops guys.

>2 Samuel 21:15-22
15 Moreover the Philistines had yet war again with Israel; and David went down, and his servants with him, and fought against the Philistines: and David waxed faint.

16 And Ishbibenob, which was of the sons of the giant, the weight of whose spear weighed three hundred shekels of brass in weight, he being girded with a new sword, thought to have slain David.

17 But Abishai the son of Zeruiah succoured him, and smote the Philistine, and killed him. Then the men of David sware unto him, saying, Thou shalt go no more out with us to battle, that thou quench not the light of Israel.

18 And it came to pass after this, that there was again a battle with the Philistines at Gob: then Sibbechai the Hushathite slew Saph, which was of the sons of the giant.

19 And there was again a battle in Gob with the Philistines, where Elhanan the son of Jaareoregim, a Bethlehemite, slew the brother of Goliath the Gittite, the staff of whose spear was like a weaver's beam.

20 And there was yet a battle in Gath, where was a man of great stature, that had on every hand six fingers, and on every foot six toes, four and twenty in number; and he also was born to the giant.

21 And when he defied Israel, Jonathan the son of Shimeah the brother of David slew him.

22 These four were born to the giant in Gath, and fell by the hand of David, and by the hand of his servants.
>>
Here is a prophecy of how God is going to send Giants and Great Warriors to destroy the sinners of the world.

>Isaiah 13:1-9

13:1 THE VISION WHICH ESAIAS SON OF AMOS SAW AGAINST BABYLON.

2 Lift up a standard on the mountain of the plain, exalt the voice to them, beckon with the hand, open the gates, ye rulers. 3 I give command, and I bring them: giants are coming to fulfil my wrath, rejoicing at the same time and insulting. 4 A voice of many nations on the mountains, even like to that of many nations; a voice of kings and nations gathered together: the Lord of hosts has given command to a war-like nation, 5 to come from a land afar off, from the utmost foundation of heaven; the Lord and his warriors are coming to destroy all the world.

6 Howl ye, for the day of the Lord is near, and destruction from God shall arrive. 7 Therefore every hand shall become powerless, and every soul of man shall be dismayed. 8 The elders shall be troubled, and pangs shall seize them, as of a woman in travail: and they shall mourn one to another, and shall be amazed, and shall change their countenance as a flame. 9 For behold! the day of the Lord is coming which cannot be escaped, a day of wrath and anger, to make the world desolate, and to destroy sinners out of it.
>>
Jesus Christ told us that the world would go back to the way it was in the time of Noah when He returns to us to establish the Kingdom of Heaven which means the world will be overrun with Fallen Angels and Titans and Giants and Chimeras and abominable monsters once more.

There will be great wars and mighty heroes who slay and be slain by the Titans and monsters, until the day Jesus Christ comes back to put an end to it once more.

>Matthew 24:37-39

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
>>
As promised, here are the links where you can find what I posted online:

The Greek Old Testament, if this is the one Saint Paul used for reference, it is what I prefer as well.

http://ecmarsh.com/lxx/index.htm

The Book of Enoch (note that there is only one valid book of Enoch, this is it).

http://www.hiddenbible.com/enoch/online.html

The Book of Jubilees

http://www.pseudepigrapha.com/jubilees/1.htm

The reconstructed Book of Giants

https://earth-history.com/pseudepigrapha/the-book-of-giants-reconstruction

And I like Biblegateway for quick referencing anything to deal with the Bible

https://www.biblegateway.com/
>>
>According to Lee R. Berger of the University of the Witwatersrand, numerous fossil bones indicate some populations of H. heidelbergensis were "giants" routinely over 2.13 m (7 ft) tall and inhabited South Africa between 500,000 and 300,000 years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_heidelbergensis
>>
>>18603775
The original Romans were vulnerable to instant rape and murder if they strayed far from their hills. The people that preyed on them were fuckin huge, it was discipline and organisation that allowed the Romans to take the world, not some essential superiority, the tribal period of history was ending, great city states were starting to crush tribes or absorb them.
Cities require more than just size and power of their citizens.
Wherever there are giants, they live in barbarism or as lone trolls in the hills, the little ones get picked off. You can still see the remnants of the Wiking empire of barbarism and the huge men that live there. Centuries of smashing the little guy left men 7ft tall everywhere.
Unfortunately every inch over 6'2" increases risk of lymphoma, so groups have a lower life expectancy and the decline in accumulated wisdom that entails.
Try going to shitholes where people live like urban savages. Everything is old, but the people look old before they are 40.
>>
>>18603974

Check out Meganthropus palaeojavanicus, was over 8 feet tall.
>>
I'd imagine that due to their larger size their skeletal structure would have a hard time supporting their weight. Not to mention the problems with pumping blood.

They probably couldn't live very long past sexual maturity. Most likely struggled to reproduce because of this.
>>
File: 1Giants.jpg (470KB, 903x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1Giants.jpg
470KB, 903x1181px
Bible guy here.

Commencing dump of "Giants in Ancient Warfare" from the Quarterly Review of Military History Magazine.

>1/8
>>
File: 2Giants.jpg (596KB, 904x1185px) Image search: [Google]
2Giants.jpg
596KB, 904x1185px
>2/8
>>
File: 3Giants.jpg (546KB, 904x1185px) Image search: [Google]
3Giants.jpg
546KB, 904x1185px
>3/8
>>
File: 4Giants.jpg (590KB, 903x1187px) Image search: [Google]
4Giants.jpg
590KB, 903x1187px
>>
File: 5Giants.jpg (550KB, 903x1186px) Image search: [Google]
5Giants.jpg
550KB, 903x1186px
>5/8
>>
File: 6Giants.jpg (588KB, 903x1180px) Image search: [Google]
6Giants.jpg
588KB, 903x1180px
>6/8
>>
File: 7Giants.jpg (557KB, 904x1182px) Image search: [Google]
7Giants.jpg
557KB, 904x1182px
>7/8
>>
>>18596633
The Giants are coming back anon. Haven't you ever heard of Steve Quayle? A giant was killed in afghanistan as little as 12 years ago in afghanistan.

Check out the first ten minutes of the movie here:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican174.htm

It's called "The Holy See"

US forces took down (after losing one team of men) a giant who was 10-12 ft tall and weighed 1100 pounds. This is real.

The Giants are still around, just rare. They aren't going to publicize this information but it's out there.
>>
File: 8Giants.jpg (583KB, 904x1182px) Image search: [Google]
8Giants.jpg
583KB, 904x1182px
>8/8

That's it for today.

I've got a bunch of pics of old images of giants and know of some Biblical mentions of how more angels are going to return to the earth, if they are not already not here, in the last days.

Maybe we need to discuss how we are going to deal with the giants when they reappear as well.

Good night, brothers.
>>
File: SPOOPY.png (10KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
SPOOPY.png
10KB, 489x423px
>>18604045

That seriously is some scary shit.

Fuck me I need to get a .500 magnum revolver and a .458 Lott rifle...
>>
File: awoo.jpg (186KB, 356x409px) Image search: [Google]
awoo.jpg
186KB, 356x409px
>>18604045
I want this to be true. I wanna hunt nephilim.
>>
File: Attack-on-Titan-Anime-1200x692.jpg (84KB, 1200x692px) Image search: [Google]
Attack-on-Titan-Anime-1200x692.jpg
84KB, 1200x692px
Get ready cause pic related is coming if you believe that Bible expert guy that posted like 500 verses in here...
>>
>>18603442
Those were the Nephilim. Science calls them Neanderthals.
>>
>>18603504
It would be ""history"" if the stories weren't fiction.
>>
>>18603504
>I unironically believe giants are real because the Bible
Sounds like you are pretty gullible. Giants don't exist, friendo. Neither does the Tooth Fairy or Santa Claus
>>
>>18603546
>all this bullshit
>>
>>18603563
Young earth creationists are cancer. Fuck off. Almost as insufferable as flat earthers.
>>
>>18603734
Or they weren't real...
>>
File: 1485939730475.png (406KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
1485939730475.png
406KB, 500x434px
>>18603805
>Biblical Scholar
>please take me seriously
>not ler me tell you about giants
>>
>>18603836
>gee, almost as if humans have common threads in their imagination and inventiveness...
>>
>>18604045
Such bullshit you a peddle
>>
>>18604736

Neanderthals were shorter than modern humans.

Nephilim are mentioned being up to 3,000 cubits tall.

1 ell = 1 cubit

1 cubit=18"

3,000x18" = 54,000"

54,000"/12 = 4,500'

And there you have the Titans of Greek mythology recorded in the Bible.

The Bible confirms practically all the legends of every nation on earth about giant cannibals that caused chaos and destruction.
>>
File: ATHEIST NECKBEARD.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ATHEIST NECKBEARD.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>18604817
>>18604821
>>18604826
>>18604830
>>18604840
>>18604845
>>
they're big guys
>>
>>18597935
Before the destruction of the giants and the great flood, the muth also mentions that the giants lived in a world of darkness.

Inca myths also includes an event when the sun went dark for a period of time, like it would if a meteorite crashed the earth.

If i recall correctly the bicle also mentions a similar event when the sun went dark.

This could point to an unaccounted cataclysm of global scale.
>>
Literally thousands of giant skeletons have been dug up in the USA.

>The Ancient Giants Who Ruled America

https://grahamhancock.com/dewhurstr1/
>>
Probably Cthulhu
>>
>>18596633
What do you think Bigfoot is?
>>
>>18605828
How is it fedora to explain facts? I'm not the one quoting Bible passages and explaining the ""history" of giants
>>
>>18605851
>Literally thousands of giant skeletons have been dug up in the USA.
No, there haven't and your source is pseudo-science trash.
>>
>>18605838
For (you)
>>
>>18598101
its true you should see the picture of the giant they took
>>
File: 1470127396168.jpg (364KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470127396168.jpg
364KB, 1920x1080px
>>18605977

>Coming to a paranormal forum to deny the paranormal

Take your normie shit back to /his/
>>
>>18605980

Well it seems the Smithsonian Internet Defense Force has shown up...
>>
>>18605997
They're fake
>>
File: 1486068364827.jpg (36KB, 630x697px) Image search: [Google]
1486068364827.jpg
36KB, 630x697px
>>18606072
>DON'T BRING FACTS INTO MY SAFE SPACE THIS IS PARANORMAL SPOOKTOWN!!! LALALALALA NOT LISTENING!!!
>>
File: 1486429262383.jpg (36KB, 807x689px) Image search: [Google]
1486429262383.jpg
36KB, 807x689px
>>18606077
>Smithsonian Internet Defense
Oh, fuck yourself. You have an issue with the Smithsonian now? Let me guess, am I a shill? Are they in on some conspiracy to "le cover up" all da giants?
>>
>>18606072
>you just a normie
So are you faggot
>>
>>18596633
they died in hell
>>
File: amerikaner-leipzig-1796.jpg (96KB, 897x515px) Image search: [Google]
amerikaner-leipzig-1796.jpg
96KB, 897x515px
The Spanish encountered tribes of 8' tall giants in Patagonia.
>>
>>
File: giant.jpg (28KB, 400x238px) Image search: [Google]
giant.jpg
28KB, 400x238px
With all the evidence found all over the world, in every nation's legends and history describing giants and wars between humans and giatns, it is simply edgelord cognitive dissonance to deny that they existed.
>>
File: Giant-mens_2-e1328043107808.jpg (27KB, 640x300px) Image search: [Google]
Giant-mens_2-e1328043107808.jpg
27KB, 640x300px
>>
File: Gigantum_Regio.png (205KB, 338x370px) Image search: [Google]
Gigantum_Regio.png
205KB, 338x370px
>>
File: patagonian-giants-1768.jpg (2MB, 1145x1641px) Image search: [Google]
patagonian-giants-1768.jpg
2MB, 1145x1641px
>>
>>
>>18604847
Which is why I put the word "myth", you jerk.
>>
>>18596633
Over a 150 replies, and not a single
>square-cube law
Sometimes I wonder if you all are retarded and why I'm wasting time here.
>>
File: 1452060289824.jpg (251KB, 1300x716px) Image search: [Google]
1452060289824.jpg
251KB, 1300x716px
they are called titans for a reason . they came here from planet titan. also known as planet X and originally nibiru.
they will be back in your life time.
and this is called judgment day, the awakening, the day of revelations. ext ext ext.
>>
>>18606206
People being tall don't make them a different species of mythical giants. You are all autistic as fuck
>>
File: 1483734626096.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1483734626096.png
211KB, 327x316px
>>18606216
>it is simply edgelord cognitive dissonance to deny that they existed.
>giants
>cognitive dissonance
>if you dont believe in giants
>giants
WEW
>>
>>18603468

By definition the angels were extraterrestrials because they are not from the planet earth, maybe another planet or dimension originally, so that means that aliens taught the young human race how to do practically everything.
>>
>>18606397

>Coming to /x/ to declare to all of us here that you don't believe in the paranormal at all

>Not being an edgelord contrarian.

Why are you even here?
>>
File: Homo_heidelbergensis_(10233446).jpg (349KB, 529x643px) Image search: [Google]
Homo_heidelbergensis_(10233446).jpg
349KB, 529x643px
>>18606218
>Male H. heidelbergensis averaged about 1.75 m (5 ft 9 in) tall and 62 kg (136 lb). Females averaged 1.57 m (5 ft 2 in) and 51 kg (112 lb)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_heidelbergensis

They were not as tall as this stupid as fuck image macro, but I guess I am just a paid Smithsonian shill...so what do I know? I am a fedorafag who gets his facts from icky icky science and not the Bible like you smart and redpilled friendos. I miat be a dum dum
>>
>>18606400
All boards like this need outside criticism, otherwise it is an echo chamber. If you can't accept intense intellectual criticism, then bring it to a private server and password lock it. This is a public forum.
>>
>>18606401

Here you go, they don't accept paranormal discussion there.

>>>/sci/
>>
>>18606400
>REEEE WHY CAN'T I CIRCLE JERK ABOUT LE MAGIC BIBLICUL GIANTTTSSS
>>
>>18606405

In other words, you are feeling highly eurphoric and just have to let us all know about it in a place where we talk about the supernatural.

Get a life, pls.
>>
>>18606410
No, I am going to stay here. I honestly think it is good for science to be talked about on /x/, you need to be open to the possible fact that none of this shit is real and this is absolutely the forum to criticize and question these beliefs on. Your beliefs should hold up to scrutiny.
>>
Then Natives of North America believed in huge giants that would run alongside buffaloes and catch them in their hands.
>>
>>18606414
So in effect, you just want a fucking circle jerk?
>waaahhhh people who disagree with me are "euphoric" or "fedora" wahhhhhh, why can't we all agree?

You should be confident enough to prove it to me you limp-dicked faggot. This is a discussion board, not your blog. You can't just dismiss criticism
>>
The Peruvians told the Conqusitadors that there used to be a race of ancient giants that showed up giant rafts.

>"As there is in Peru a story of some giants who landed on the coast at the point of Santa Elena, in the vicinity of the city of Puerto Viejo, I have resolved to mention what I was told about them, as I understood it, without taking into account the opinions of the common people and their various anecdotes, for they usually magnify events larger than life. The natives, repeating a story received from their forefathers from very remote times, say that there came from across the sea on reed rafts that were as large as big ships some men that were so big that an ordinary man of good size scarcely reached up to their knees: their members were in proportion to the size of their bodies, and it a monstrous thing to see their enormous heads and their hair hanging down about their shoulders. Their eyes were as large as small plates. They say they had no beards and that some of them were clad in the skins of animals, and others only in the dress nature gave them. There were no women with them. On reaching this point, they set up their camp like a village (and even in these times there is a memory of the site of their houses). As they found no supply of water they remedied the lack by making some very deep wells, a labor certainly worthy of record, being undertaken by such strong men as these must have been, to judge by their size. They dug these wells in the living rock until they came to the water, and afterwards they built the wells in stone from the water line upwards so that they would last for ages. In these wells the water is excellent and it is always so cold that it is very pleasant to drink.

http://www.reformation.org/giants-in-peru.html
>>
>>18606431
>The Peruvians told them about their folklore and legends
Fixed that for you
>>
>>18606431
>for they usually magnify events larger than life. The natives, repeating a story received from their forefathers from very remote times
>folk
>lore
>>
>>18596633

I do believe that once in human history Giants did roam most parts of the world. Perhaps they were an alternate form of evoultion, and evolved along another path where humans ancestors along another.

Co-existing in some form or another for millions of years perhaps. But with modern humans ability to multiply they began to outnumber the giants and eventually killed most through war or conquest or disease or even stealing their food sources.

I think they exist only in the most distant regions of the world, that are still mostly untouched by modern humans. Deep within Africa, Eastern Europe, Central Asia and certain regions of the South Pacific.
>>
>>18603836
that giants is like "ayy aztec niggas what the fuck you doing? my guts are hanging out yo" and if you see standing besides the aztecs is a giant green squid
>>
>>18596633
They don't live long, unless you mean make-belief giants in which case you may want to consider meds and therapy.
>>
File: 1438199157028.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1438199157028.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
>>
>>18605997
picture?
where is this pic
>>
>>18607380
It doesn't exist.
>>
>>18602582
thnx for the thumbnail faggot.
>>
>>18603734

>exterminated by flood, survivors killed

>giants will come back

Pick one asshole. either they were wiped out or not.
>>
>>18606104

yes.

if you follow alot of historical archeology, just imagine a bunch of old men in their primes of discovery only to find shit that disputes current theories of evolution in that time.

Its always a bunch of old fucks who feel the following:

1. omg if the public sees this, it reveres any teachings on modern day history and science, i cant let them see it.

2. omg, the world isnt ready for this because they will go into panic.

3. for fucks sake, why did i find this? im going to be a laughing stock against my boss and other clients who paid for these digs.
>>
>>18607635

Rebel angel falls to earth.

Sees a woman.

Fucks her.

Gives birth to giant.

BAM FUCKING GIANTS.
>>
>>18607659

i atleast hope she swallows his load
>>
File: 060201_nemrut_dagi_190h.jpg (140KB, 800x618px) Image search: [Google]
060201_nemrut_dagi_190h.jpg
140KB, 800x618px
>>18607635
>Pick one asshole. either they were wiped out or not.
Re read what I said:
>Most of them got exterminated in the Great Flood. Some surviving ones got killed

Never said that ALL of them got killed.

After the flood incidents:
Nimrod became gibborim. Genesis 10:8 . Google it.

Numbers 13:32
>31But the men who had gone up with him said, "We are not able to go up against the people, for they are too strong for us." 32So they gave out to the sons of Israel a bad report of the land which they had spied out, saying, "The land through which we have gone, in spying it out, is a land that devours its inhabitants; and all the people whom we saw in it are men of great size. 33"There also we saw the Nephilim (the sons of Anak are part of the Nephilim); and we became like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight."…

1 Samuel 17
http://biblehub.com/1_samuel/17-4.htm
> 4Then a champion came out from the armies of the Philistines named Goliath, from Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span. 5He had a bronze helmet on his head, and he was clothed with scale-armor which weighed five thousand shekels of bronze

Some of them survived in remote parts of the world and stasis chambers in underground caves (So it says people like Steve Quayle)
http://www.genesis6giants.com/index.php?s=25

>spec ops guy testimony of a giant in afganistan (Giant of Kandahar)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAEdur0F-aU
>>
>>18607670

Angel jizz is mutagen, that is the black shit in the prometheus movie, the Newagers don't want the water of life from Jesus, they want eternal life by other means, fallen angel cum.
>>
File: FUCK THE GIANTS.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK THE GIANTS.gif
1MB, 500x281px
Bring it on, gigantic faggots.
>>
>>18607657
Well luckily, this is all bullshit and there isn't anything that disputes evolution like giants. You are just in denial

There is no conspiracy, giants just dont exist. Occam's Razor you deluded faggot. No evidence for giants. Fucking deal with it like an adult
>>
>>18598300
>implying it was /pol/ being retarded in writing that holocaust fan fiction
>>
>>18607676
>I am dumb enough to fall for that giant in Afghanistan video and somehow missed that it was fake
>>
File: 567243.jpg (530KB, 1200x802px) Image search: [Google]
567243.jpg
530KB, 1200x802px
Kill them with fire.
>>
>itt children who don't realize giant was an interchangeable term for beast in ancient times.
>>
>>18596633
Thor smashed them m8
>>
>>18596633
Those guys were too big to breathe right, so they needed special breathing masks. They never got them so they all died out.
>>
File: ringo.png (346KB, 305x575px) Image search: [Google]
ringo.png
346KB, 305x575px
I just wanna say that between the discussions going on in here, the cool images, and the bible nerd giving out interesting information, this thread is pretty much the tits. Wish all /x/ was like this.
>>
File: Gigante en Egipto 3.jpg (62KB, 659x485px) Image search: [Google]
Gigante en Egipto 3.jpg
62KB, 659x485px
Here is a depiction from ancient Egypt showing giants working alongside humans.

The claim that drawing them bigger displayed royalty or authority doesn't apply here because these are doing manual labor next to the humans.
>>
>>18609681
Or their art isn't scaled
Or slaves are depicted as smaller due to social class
Or their art just sucks
Or you are dumb
>>
>>18600198
ROLEPLAY FAGGOT
>>
File: GILGAMESH.jpg (88KB, 580x1306px) Image search: [Google]
GILGAMESH.jpg
88KB, 580x1306px
>>18603645
>(Gilgamesh speaks) I am a giant, and by my mighty strength in my arm, I can vanquish anyone mortal. I have made war with them (mortals) in the past but I am not now able to stand against my opponents who reside in heaven, and dwell in holy places. And not only this, but they are in fact stronger than I am. The day of the ravening wild beasts has come and that of the wild man [as I am known].

Pic related is Gilgamesh, that is a full grown lion he is holding.
>>
File: JARED TIMEFRAME.jpg (48KB, 627x180px) Image search: [Google]
JARED TIMEFRAME.jpg
48KB, 627x180px
>>18603455
>And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared

Here is some info about when this happened.
>>
>>18610027
Gilgamesh spoke fantastic English
>>
File: weight control failure.png (879KB, 719x873px) Image search: [Google]
weight control failure.png
879KB, 719x873px
>>18610091
I really don't get this "people from olden biblical times lived for centuries" shit. I mean, people also say that our life expectancy is getting longer because of medical science, so which is it? Do people just like making shit up? What's their fucking problem?
>>
Ramsay Bolton
>>
>>18610149

Ever heard of something called a translation?

Or are we supposed to fucking discuss everything in their original long dead fucking languages, faggot.

How come we are not talking in Latin?
>>
>>18610182

According to the Bible, the Holy Spirit dwelt with early men, prolonging greatly their life spans.

Then he sent the angels to watch them in his stead (around 3544 BC to 2582), and stated that the biological lifespan of humans without his Spirit there to preserve them will be about 120 years max, which is about the same as known to science today.

>Genesis 6:3

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
>>
>>18596633
Bow and arrows were more effective than a giant's cudgel
>>
>>18610345
Cool, thanks. Some old fuck once said it was because humans at more natural foods.
What a faggot.
>>
When the planetary ice shield melted due to a radiation burst the Earths natural Greenhouse effect dissipated causing them to slowly suffocate to death.
>>
>>18610577
ohhh crap I ment hyperbaric effect
not greenhouse
>>
>>18596633
Secondary victims of the elven holocaust. Dwarves decided to hightail it out of here because of genocidal morons.
>>
>>18610320
Then how do you know this translation is literal in any sense? Because it isn't...

I'm sick of all you aspies quoting thousand year old myths like this is factual info
>>
File: 2345234534523.png (117KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
2345234534523.png
117KB, 320x263px
>>18610706
>>
>>18606423
>le maymay arrows

Not an argument

You are doing this for free btw
>>
Bible guy here.

Here is a reference from the New Testament about the Watchers and fallen angels that betrayed God and went to earth to take human women and produce Titans and Giants and Monsters.

>Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

>Matthew 25:41King James Version (KJV)

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

>2 Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

And some from the Old Testament:

>Job 4:17-18King James Version (KJV)

17 Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker?

18 Behold, he put no trust in his servants; and his angels he charged with folly:

>Psalm 78:42-49King James Version (KJV)

42 They remembered not his hand, nor the day when he delivered them from the enemy.

43 How he had wrought his signs in Egypt, and his wonders in the field of Zoan.

44 And had turned their rivers into blood; and their floods, that they could not drink.

45 He sent divers sorts of flies among them, which devoured them; and frogs, which destroyed them.

46 He gave also their increase unto the caterpiller, and their labour unto the locust.

47 He destroyed their vines with hail, and their sycomore trees with frost.

48 He gave up their cattle also to the hail, and their flocks to hot thunderbolts.

>49 He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them.

There is more, but this is all I have time to post now.

Will try to post more info tomorrow.

God bless you all, good night.
>>
>>18596633
FLOOD
>>
Why not just hide on the top of a building as a giant is passing by, and then throw molotovs at it?

If it works for APC's why not a giant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6Eaqfi6gZg
>>
File: bobby.jpg (26KB, 492x550px) Image search: [Google]
bobby.jpg
26KB, 492x550px
>>18611687
Lel

No one was discussing that with you, you just sort of brought it up like we were having a conversation about it. Yes, I guess that could work. You could also shoot them, or bomb them via drone strike. So what? What are you talking about?
>>
>>18611809

Because I believe in the bible and the bible says the giant are coming back.

So, what am I supposed to do when they do come back?

Go to the local gun store and pick up some predator drones and JDAMs?
>>
File: ah yeeeeeeeeeeee.png (2MB, 1000x849px) Image search: [Google]
ah yeeeeeeeeeeee.png
2MB, 1000x849px
>>18611843
Idk. Start a militia? Look. These giants are no big deal. Humans have fought them before and prevailed. That was Iron Age shit. We have guns and bombs and other shit now. Our armies are more organised and powerful. I think we're good.
>>
File: 1418947079356.jpg (30KB, 288x276px) Image search: [Google]
1418947079356.jpg
30KB, 288x276px
>>18606431
>their members were in proportion to the size of their bodies
>>
>>18596633
Simple starvation
>>
>>18610886
Right, nice retort faggot.
>>
>>18611128
>it is called greentext
>>
>>18611843
>Because I believe in the bible and the bible says the giant are coming back.
There is your first mistake, friendo
>>
File: IMG_3376.jpg (26KB, 309x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3376.jpg
26KB, 309x431px
The levels of autism in this thread is too much for a normie like me to take. You morons need to study equal amounts of peer reviewed science/literature and conspiracy theories. A lot of you are making assumptions/claims that can easily be debunked or post straight up satire. Learn to critically think and use some logic. A lot of these post are just silly. I had to tune out when morons started quoting the Bible.
>>
File: images (22).jpg (24KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
images (22).jpg
24KB, 313x470px
>>18596633
Cuz Dovahkiin.
>>
File: images (23).jpg (31KB, 413x356px) Image search: [Google]
images (23).jpg
31KB, 413x356px
>>18612106
Is this a souls reference?
>>
File: 12341244123234.jpg (195KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
12341244123234.jpg
195KB, 750x422px
>>18611878

>Implying the giants wont be part of the NWO army used against us to reduce the world's population
>>
>>18596633

This website has tons of pics of fossilized giant foot prints

http://el-libertario.webnode.es/en/huellas-de-gigantes/
>>
6'9" guy here, do you reckon I have giant blood in me.
>>
>this fucking thread has been alive for days
>>
>>18613045

You're a big guy.
>>
>>18608331

This

wow best thread in years.
>>
>>18613045
Depends.
Are you well build and don't suffer from physical deterioration or are you super skinny and have health issues?

If you do have giant blood. Kill yourself. You are the enemy of mankind.
>>
>>18613205
Giants aren't real. Relax.
>>
>>18613214
They are real when you are 5'5
>>
>>18613045
pretty sure ive seen a couple giants before. many years ago I had a pizza deliverin job and I had to go to a medical complex building. I pushed the button for the elevator and when the door opened all I saw was a huge wall of grey that took up most of the door. I was confused and just stood there for a second looking around it and wondering if it was out of order or some shit, then this HUGE fucking guy crouches down and says "...you going up?" that wall of fabric was mostly his pants and the bottom of his jacket. he was so fucking huge he was ducking just to "stand" in the elevator. so I get in and hes like "what floor?" since I couldnt really get to the control panel, he was taking up most of the space. He was a race that I couldnt really identify, he was like a light brown complexion, had a really deep voice and was smiling the whole time. He made some joke about delivering the pizza with me so he could take some when I drop it off. I got to my floor which was way up there and he never got off. Which was really weird.why did he go down to the first floor for no reason in the first place. Maybe he was stuck in there. Giants are weird.
>>
>>18603504
>Implying the bible is factual
>>
>>18612541
Shut the fuck up, fedora boi
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 211x246px
>>18613233
>>
>>18613047
Get used to it, boi
>>
>>18613233
How did he fit in the elevator faggot
>>
>>18596633
Square cube law means that humanoids' organ systems will start failing at a certain height because the ratio of their volumes is larger than the ratio of their surface area. Which means things like circulation, cooling, and nerve impulses become more difficult at these greater heights and sizes. Not to mention muscles are in flat, fibrous sheets and thus proportionally less powerful at greater heights because their surface area:volume ratio is so low.

This has even been observed in extremely tall humans, once you get over 7' your body starts to fuck up horribly.
>>
>>18613223

5'7 here, and i feel i am surrounded by giants sometimes

feels bad :(

honestly i think to have some dignity as men we have to be at least 5'10, then you can wear 2 inch heeled shoes and just say you are 6'

shit sux but oh well i gave up on life and live comfy instead
>>
>>18613853
Angel cum doesn't follow your silly human rules.
>>
>>18613233
I think this anon may be lying.

Will have to do further research.
>>
>>18596633
Cut down those giant silicone trees, built a spaceship and left the shit ass planet
>>
File: wojak.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>18613918

I know. It hurts me so.
>>
>>18599885
"Give me some grain, brother. Please."
>>
>>18596633
Giants still exist because my dick is a giant it's like a log ask your mom OP she really loved it
>>
File: 1476643429998.jpg (95KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1476643429998.jpg
95KB, 650x650px
>>18603805
>Biblical scholar
>>
>>18614072
Stop it, anon. You ain't no Australian and if you are, the banter is pretty weak m8.
>>
>>18613853

paranormal

[par-uh-nawr-muh l]

adjective
of or relating to the claimed occurrence of an event or perception without scientific explanation, as psychokinesis, extrasensory perception, or other purportedly supernatural phenomena.
>>
The Spanish Conquistador Cabeza de Vaca encountered a tribe of giants in Florida.

>When we attempted to cross the large lake, we came under heavy
attack from many giant Indians concealed behind trees. Some of our men were wounded in this conflict for which the good armor they wore did not avail. The Indians we had so far seen are all archers. They go naked, are large of body, and appear at a distance like giants. They are of admirable proportions, very spare and of great activity and strength. The bows they use are as thick as the arm, of eleven or twelve palms in length, which they discharge at two hundred paces with so great precision that they miss nothing.

The Spanish encountered many tribes of giants while conquering the Americas.

http://xavianthaze.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-conquistadors-encounters-with-giants.html
>>
>>18596633
The Bible details their genocide at the hands of the Israelites my dude. They are all dead, there may be a few dozen left alive if any. They have demon/alien blood so they are likely immortal or have extremely long life spans.
>>
>>18605819
Those measurements are just dumb though. Can you imagine something that's 4500 feet tall? That's twice the size of the tallest building in the world. At that size eating humans would be just stupid, we'd be less than ants to something of that ridiculous size, it'd have to filter feed humans like krill, lol

Just seems a little bit unreasonable. Given this is analyzing fairy tales, so I guess I'm the ridiculous one. lol
>>
>>18614714
Conquistador age Spanish were all like 5'5", with scurvy from crossing the sea, constantly drunk off their fucking asses, trying to get themselves fame and money.

I don't believe any of their stories.
>>
>>18614714
I'm with >>18615172
12 palm length is like what, 4 feet. That's just an ordinary long bow length.
Plus natives were well known for their physical fitness and accuracy with the bow, nothing surprising there.
>>
>>18615172
>implying you aren't scurvy and drunk
>implying you aren't crawling /x/ for fame and money
>>
>>18596633
You can read about Alexander the Great killing many giants during his conquest, most likely most died during those era's. Many acient historians write about giants being killed during military expeditions. If you're interested of a recent story, I saw a YouTube vid of an account from a US Marine group killing a giant in the afghan outskirts. Maybe a few still remain.
>>
Odin killed them all in the war.

youths. no respect for your elder gods.
>>
Allot of the giant skeletons are actually hoaxes, including the ones they showed on Discovery (Or National Geographic I don't remember exactly which TV it was on). But don't lose faith, nobody knows exactly what happened in the past.
>>
>>18603563
Men saw komodo lizards and crocs. that is all.
>>
>>18615082

They ate dinosaurs.
>>
>>18615082

Nordic legend describes Ymir the frost giant as being so big the world was formed from his body.
>>
>>18596644
kek
>>
>>18616459
>>18616578
The issue with that then. If they were that size. Then how could they have possibly been killed off

Humans aren't exactly capable of harming something bigger than most mountains back then

And the whole "there's still Giants" kind of thing is bullshit because even sitting you'd see them from miles away on a clear day. Just saying. It's either they were monstrous God creatures and humans didn't kill them/interact with them or they where less ridiculous sized creatures and humans did interact with them
>>
>>18617192

The biggest ones died in the flood, so God killed them.

Also the early human had 1,500 years of evil angels that taught them how to do everything.

Look at the technology and how it has advanced in the last 100 years, now imagine 1,500 years with angels and their advanced knowledge of everything guiding them.

God sent the sword among them, so the freaks, the titans, the giants, the chimeras and monsters all fought and killed each other.

That is where the stories Gilgamesh, Hercules and Thor (insert ancient hero here) killing giants and monsters comes from.

There were no titan class giants after the flood.
>>
I'm a 210cm high giant. Ask me anything manlets.
>>
>>18617359
can you use normal bedsheets, or do you use taylor made ones?
>>
>>18617364
I can't use 'normals', I buy them in an extreme size shop.
>>
>>18603563
Doesn't the bible make references to serpents, i.e. snakes, and not Dragons?
>>
>>18603586
The Greeks acknowledged the Titans and Cyclopes and what not as Gods, they just weren't Olympian Gods

also the Olympians were not bigger than the Titans
>>
>>18617427

https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=dragon&qs_version=KJV
>>
>>18617436
Ahh okay

But does that exist in all versions?
From what I heard Bible creatures were made by scribes to sound fanatical over the years, changing things like Stags to Unicorns and what not. Plus isnt the KJV not considered a valid Bible to study from? I would think the ISV is much safer
>>
>>18617449
fantastical* whoops
>>
File: 2Jo19.jpg (135KB, 500x642px) Image search: [Google]
2Jo19.jpg
135KB, 500x642px
>>18596633
>>
>>18617449

It's the other way around.

The most recent translations are censored, they just flat out changed or removed all sorts of stuff, like the NIV had 64,000 words removed from it.

Here is my preferred translation of the Old Testament, the same one that the disciples of Christ used.

http://www.ecmarsh.com/lxx/search.php?zoom_query=dragon

Note how it says dragon.
>>
>>18613824
i said he had to duck to fit inside, retard. What kind of stupid question was that?
>>
>>18605828
this fedora meme is really you peoples last line of defense huh
>>
Hello everyone, Bible guy here.

Here is another mention of the giants and why they were destroyed by God, just like Sodom and Gomorrah and other huge armies.

>Ecclesiasticus Chapter 16:4-10

4 For by one that hath understanding shall the city be replenished: but the kindred of the wicked shall speedily become desolate.

5 Many such things have I seen with mine eyes, and mine ear hath heard greater things than these.

6 In the congregation of the ungodly shall a fire be kindled; and in a rebellious nation wrath is set on fire.

>7 He was not pacified toward the old giants, who fell away in the strength of their foolishness.

8 Neither spared he the place where Lot sojourned, but abhorred them for their pride.

9 He pitied not the people of perdition, who were taken away in their sins:

10 Nor the six hundred thousand footmen, who were gathered together in the hardness of their hearts.
>>
This verse makes a reference to both Titans and Giants:

>Judith 16:4-7

4 Assur came out of the mountains from the north, he came with ten thousands of his army, the multitude whereof stopped the torrents, and their horsemen have covered the hills.
5 He bragged that he would burn up my borders, and kill my young men with the sword, and dash the sucking children against the ground, and make mine infants as a prey, and my virgins as a spoil.
6 But the Almighty Lord hath disappointed them by the hand of a woman.
>7 For the mighty one did not fall by the >young men, neither did the sons of the Titans >smite him, nor high giants set upon him: but Judith the daughter of Merari weakened him with the beauty of her countenance.
>>
After reading this thread, I'm pretty sure all of those giant legends are in fact real, they come from a common origin in the current humans, hence why it's spreaded also in native americans etc.

But the religious shit isn't necessary. It's pretty obvious they're talking of the last neanderthals on Earth. They were not "giant", but averaging 1'75 (so that mean that there were probably some subjects around 2m) while the sapiens at that time were hardly 1.5m tall, would make people talk of them as "giants".

That global catastrophic event, probably related to the weird around -12.000 CE era, might have caused them to almost go extinct and a few of them would be still alive, with modern humans hunting them.

Neanderthals are also probably the source of all those modern cavemen, child-eaters, even some bigfoot like myths all over the world. We certainly did live along with them for a long time.
>>
>>18614714
>Cabeza de Vaca

Haha. Was that really his name?
>>
>>18596640
Tidy.
>>
>>18596633
Because they never existed you fucking retard.
I swear to god /x/ is the dumbest god damn board on here, you make /pol/ look like a bunch of Einsteins.
>>
>>18619798

Nobody is going to claim a neanderlet is a giant.

If anything, they were called dwarves.
>>
>>18619798
Bruh I can hop on with the proto human idea, but Neanderthals were only around 5'5. They were shorter, stockier people who couldn't run prey to exhaustion like we could, so they died.
>>
A 7m tall giant skeleton was found in Ecuador.

There is replica of it on display in a museum in Sweden.

http://blog.susanaromeroweb.com/?p=4723&lang=en
>>
File: 1e914-gigant-loja-1.jpg (155KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1e914-gigant-loja-1.jpg
155KB, 640x853px
>>18620708
That's really cool, It reminds me of the findings of father Crespi in Ecuador.
>>
>>18604050
this was really dope and interesting, thank u
>>
>>18605838
hefty boys
>>
>>18620584
>>18620630
the fuck?

all male adult neanderthal corpses we've found so far are around 1'8m tall
>>
>>18606676
>eastern europe
what?
only some army killing shadows in forrests in the balkans exists no giants though,russians took care of them
>>
>>18596643
that's from a movie called Big man Japan
>>
>>18596633
>>18622681
No.
>>
>>18623856
Didn't mean to quote OP.
>>
>>18596633
One lives in my pants
>>
>>18620309

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%81lvar_N%C3%BA%C3%B1ez_Cabeza_de_Vaca
>>
>>18596640
>>18596644
Top kek
>>
>>18622681

Link please?
>>
>>18596633
What if giants are hiding in really remote forests in Siberia or the Himalayas or in jungles, etc? No one would see them because tall trees/mountains, and only local tribes would know about them but everyone thinks they're backwards ooga booga people and doesn't believe most of what they say so they get ignored.
>>
File: 1486883181481.jpg (59KB, 800x615px) Image search: [Google]
1486883181481.jpg
59KB, 800x615px
>>18614056
>>18599885
I have not any grain brother. Might I interest you with a dank meme, instead?
>>
>what happen to giants?
Odin invented genocide.
>>
File: izbrannoe-12.jpg (117KB, 620x866px) Image search: [Google]
izbrannoe-12.jpg
117KB, 620x866px
>>18607628
not that guy (who, admittedly, fucked up), but try image search newfaggo. it's covered in 4chan 101.
>>
>>18596644
Good point.
>>
File: scratchOneGiant.jpg (195KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
scratchOneGiant.jpg
195KB, 1280x720px
The US Army has eradicated all of the Giants.

like the DoDo bird - they are no more.
>>
>>18596633
>no longer roam

Look, I'm 6'3. Back when I was a teenager I was like the tallest person I ever saw. Nowadays I'm seeing lots of younger people that I'm having to look up to. For once I actually feel short.
>>
File: smash.jpg (576KB, 1041x667px) Image search: [Google]
smash.jpg
576KB, 1041x667px
>>18624611
They haven't eradicated the Hulk yet. Hulk still strongest one there is.
>>
Wow, this thread has really brought out the fedorah brigade in force...

I can practically smell the body odor through the screen.
>>
>>18624803
that's probably your own body odor, most likely
>>
>>18603531
>>18603535

Wow, that really coincides with the Native American belief in the cannibal spirit Wendigo.
>>
File: 24234243423.gif (242KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
24234243423.gif
242KB, 500x359px
>>18624803

>I can practically smell the body odor through the screen.

Let it consume you, because soon it shall be the stench of your defeet...
>>
>>18604840
That's exactly what a giant would say, we're on to you.
>>
>>18596633
Restraining orders.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.