[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the best language to cast spells in? Latin? Japanese?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

So what's the best language to cast spells in? Latin? Japanese? Irish? Sumerian?
>>
>>18596332
Polari.
>>
try ukrainian
>>
>>18596332
One that you feel comfortable in. The language is irrelevant, it's the spell that matters. I certainly wouldn't cast a spell in a language I don't know and you shouldn't either. You sound dumb, you look dumb, and ultimately, even with google translate on your side, you don't know what the fuck it is you're saying.
>>
Have you tried Ebonics?
>>
>>18596356
If I'm comfortable in more than one language, is there any advantage to one or the other? Like, for example, they say that it's easier to think calmly/rationally in a second language, even a fluent one.
>>
Python
>>
>>18596345
Did you just call OP a faggot?
>>
>>18596377
And I think this is one of the most roundabout ways I've yet heard to do so.
>>
>>18596364
Well, I'm a native Greek speaker, but I'm fluent enough in other languages enough that I think in them. English is one of them, and for the sake of convenience, because the majority of information on can find on the internet is in English, I do most of my spells in English. Any spells I have written are in English too. That doesn't mean I wouldn't cast a spell in Greek, or any other language I feel comfortable enough with. It's just a matter of convenience. If you can express your intent clearly enough, then you're set pretty much.
>>
>>18596332

Atlantean.

>>18596356

>the language is irrelevant

This poster has no clue what he's talking about.
>>
>>18596332
English motherfucker
>>
>>18596332
The words are not so important. It's how peacefully and how intensely focused you say them that counts. So pick words and a language that you feel and truly experience drawing you into peace and absolute intensity toward your will. Some languages are more sacred than others. For instance, Sanskrit is intentionally designed for this state of mind. If you struggle with meditation, being unable to understand the sounds also helps you enter a deeper trance. When your body, mind, and energies align in such a way nothing can disturb you, nothing can be denied from you.
>>
Enochian
>>
Hebrew
>>
File: hebrew_alphabets.jpg (154KB, 463x296px) Image search: [Google]
hebrew_alphabets.jpg
154KB, 463x296px
>>18596332
Hebrew
>>
>>18596515
>if you struggle with meditation... ...deeper trance
Please expand on this

As I understood it, if you dont know how to speak a language you can "use" it better because it exists differently than languages you speak?

Like instead of the narrative in your mind you might have visualizations instead? Or perhaps pure mind-speak...
>>
File: image (56).jpg (185KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image (56).jpg
185KB, 640x1136px
>>18596332
learning the meaning of the letters *i.e. sound meanings* you can get the gist of what words mean in any language, and thats the start to casting spells/curses/blessings

example
curse
>kaf vav resh shin eyin
>power secure head destroy perception/perceived

bless
>beyt lamed samek samek
>inside guide protect/support

hell?
>heh eyin lamed lamed
>manrevelation understanding/perceived guide/lead

heaven?
>heh eyin vav eyin nun
>man/revelation understanding/perceived secures/holds understanding/perceived future/seedlings

man?
>mem eyin nun ???
might understand/percieve seed
or
>mem alef nun
might strong/beast seed

turn them into sentences and you'll get a vague Idea, you have to get a feel for what if means.

>>18596843
>>18597194
>>
I've had great success with ebonics
>>
A little bit of all of them.
>>
>>18597396
Which ebonics? It's not the same everywhere, just like white Americans' English isn't the same everywhere.
>>
File: 1471815392554.png (72KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [Google]
1471815392554.png
72KB, 1024x776px
>>18596360
>>18597396
Best language for getting what you want without having to work for it or making things disappear.
I prefer Ouranian Barbaric.
>>
>>18596345
>>18596377
A snobbish kek to you
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.