[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm at my friends, and he's been complaining about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170204_214945.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170204_214945.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
I'm at my friends, and he's been complaining about some supernatural activity, so I brought a EMF meter and done some EVP. As to EVP I only heard some knocks, which could've easily been the flat, but when I reached his cabinet the EMF went crazy. There are no cold spots, except near him, which could suggest that it's attached to him. Help? Pic related.
>>
>>18596219
Those net curtains are fucking disgusting, and what kind of moron reads Dean Koontz?
>>
Get a priest to bless him with holy water and maybe he should move out of the flat. Has this paranormal stuff been happening before he lived in the flat or is it just here?
>>
>>18596236
Well, he just said the creepy shit started happening after he put on the net curtains lol
>>
>>18596219
did your friend ever use ouija boards or do witchcraft? those things can cause the entities to haunt him.
>>
>>18596252
He says he didn't.
>>
>>18596219
That painting is really creepy
>>
>>18596233
Apparently the kind of moron who can recognise the book from such a blurry picture.

>>18596219
Sage the place OP, it ought to get rid of it.
>>
>>18596266
Gonna try it
>>
>>18596279
Good luck. Find a chant to go along with it too, and don't stop until you don't feel anything there any longer.
>>
>>18596219
Anon for the holy crap, you poor salt on every desktop, countertop, tabletop you can, you fucking sprinkle that in every room. Then leave. Who needs friends.
>>
>>18596303
Don't be such a pussy.
>>
>>18596312
I really cant tell if your agreeing with me or not.
>>
File: Image40.png (1MB, 776x1070px) Image search: [Google]
Image40.png
1MB, 776x1070px
>>18596219
Upon brightening up the image and zooming into it a little bit more I could see a face of someone looking through the window.
>>
>>18596323
I'm just starting to cancer. omg I'm going to laugh
>>
>>18596323
Just give him one of your pendants and continue through the temple.
>>
>>18596331
well I lost...
>>
OP, why do you need help? It's not your house so who gives a fuck?
>>
>>18596322
Are you kidding? How the fuck does it help to be scared? Whatever it is, they can get rid of it.
>>
>>18596338
I... still dont have a damn clue what your getting at. Not if its a murderer you cant get rid of a murderer
>>
>>18596376
>I... still dont have a damn clue what your getting at.
Being scared is pointless, is what I'm getting at.

>you cant get rid of a murderer
Can't you though?
>>
>>18596323
THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!!
>>
>>18596233
It's the ghost of DFW.
>>
>>18596323
M8 it's just a midget reflection of your manlet self.
>>
>>18596245
Well take them down obviously.
>>
Ye, so we couldn't get any sage, so I've done some salting, the night went good, gonna sage it tonight
>>
>>18598599
Well the salt should help to a degree. Good luck with the saging and thanks for the update.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.