[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anyone can see ghosts, demons, and be awakened to the metaphysical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: what the fuck.jpg (137KB, 800x712px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.jpg
137KB, 800x712px
>anyone can see ghosts, demons, and be awakened to the metaphysical planes of existence
how?
>do psychedelics
>>
Meditational techniques involving detachment from the self coupled with a harnessing of the imagination.
>>
>>18596111
>do psychedelics

Faux spirituality doesn't count.
>>
>>18596145
>Faux spirituality

Boooo! Hissss!
>>
>>18596145
that's what I've seen said on this board.
>>
File: d74.jpg (54KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
d74.jpg
54KB, 640x482px
>>18596166
>>18596168
Suck it, hippies.
>>
>>18596140
T h i s
>>
>>18596175
do you go outside with shoes?
you shouldn't do that that is cheating you are a faux-walker because you are using something to help your feet

real walkers don't wear shoes or even socks
>>
>>18596145
>psychedelics
Wrong, if you want to see ghosts and demons you should be looking into using deliriants such as Datura, Henbane, Mandrake, and Belladonna, since that's what the witches used
>>
>>18596188
Inept metaphor. Entertain me further
>>
>>18596188
so you are telling us that lsd helps to see the paranormal?
>>
>>18596192
You're a smug faggot.
How's that for entertainment
You can take your no true scotsman and shove it up your enlightened ass.
>>
While drugs can most certainly help the mind enter a state of altered thoughts, they often also have tend to the opposite effect of distracting the mind from truth leaving it distracted in more useless "entertainment".
>>
>>18596111
Psychedelics just show you impurities within your mind in the form of hallucinations.

If you want to experience the mystical, a perception beyond the 5 senses must be opened up. Please see, right now everything you're sensing is outward bound. A little ant can crawl up on your hand and you can feel it, but so much blood flowing through you, can you feel it? Someone cooks something delicious so far away from you and you can smell it, but so much going on inside you while digesting food, can you feel it?

If you're willing to spend 28 hours of focused time going within, just two days of concentrated meditation on the breath, you'll begin to open up a perception beyond the 5 senses. When you can feel the cool air touching your millions of alveolar ducts and sense their structure, you will know you're on the way.
>>
>>18596664
Sorry, I'm a noob to all this metaphysical theory, someone explain how breathing can open my third eye, and what alveolar ducts are?
>>
>>18597256
>and what alveolar ducts are?

The broccoli looking sacs in your lungs where the blood oxygen exchange happens.
>>
>>18597289
thank! Now I just need to learn to meditate, and I'll be on my way to wielding psychic powers!
>>
>>18596203
There is no pleasing you.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.