[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been fucking 15 years since I've seen this movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: the-ring-samara.png (711KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
the-ring-samara.png
711KB, 853x480px
It's been fucking 15 years since I've seen this movie and i still have nightmares and sleep paralysis about it,

Occasionally I'll be in a dream where everything is going normal when all of a sudden I see her walking towards me in the distance, directly towards me. She then stands in front of me for a few seconds and either starts gouging my eyes out while screaming, scratching my face while her distorted face appears twitching sporadicly. Usually i then wake up, go about my morning routine, end up brushing my teeth then there she is behind me as I'm looking in the mirror. Nightmare-ception shit,

Yes, I know I'm fucked up. I just don't know why this has stuck in my head for so long. I believe i've been deeply traumatized by this movie, even though at face value...it's really not that scary. just a dumb freaky girl.

So can someone explain to me why I still have nightmares relating to this movie? Is there something objectively terrifying about it?
>>
Also, when i saw the trailer for the new Rings movie, the hair stuck up on the back of my head instantly and dread filled my heart. There's no way I'm going to see this shit.
>>
You're a huuuuuuuuge pussy.
>>
Watch it again. It's really bad.
>>
It's an staple of the asian horror genre.

Japanese can really create mood in their movies an art that at the time was completely lost in western horror movies.
>>
>>18594006
hi how do i guerrilla advertising plz?

thinly veiled bullshit or highly susceptible unintentionally pushing thinly veiled bullshit
>>
>>18594006
It means you're a pussy.

But if it's really that terrifying to you, you should read the original novels by Koji Suzuki. Sadako and her history is explained much better in them.
>>
I had a dream about her the other week. I ran up to that bitch and as I was about to make contact with my fist I woke up. I threw on an audiobook on a timer and passed right back out
>>
ju-on and shutter >
>>
I watched this. Was scared. Listened to linkin park then felt better.
>>
>>18594006
You've fed so much fear into it so consistently that it now won't leave. There's only one thing to do, stop feeding into it. Stop being afraid. The easiest way to do that is the second you start being afraid switch to another feeling. Anger works best for me, but indifference might work too. If when you see her again you just go "tsk, this fucking cunt again" and convince yourself you're just sick and tired of her, and pretty fucking bored at that, she'll go away eventually. It might not be the first or the second time, but if you're no longer scared of her, she won't be able to stay.
>>
>>18594006
Did you fuck?
>>
>>18595230
>>18595324
Yes anon, try fucking your fears away, it might really work for the same reason ignoring her would
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.