[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys do you believe in curses? I've been cursing pe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 39393911.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
39393911.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Hey guys do you believe in curses?
I've been cursing people I lose to on online games, sacrificing a year of my life so they have shitty lives until the time of my death.

I've cursed about six people, and one of them already killed himself: http://laist.com/2016/11/18/usc_frat_suicide.php; I found his name through his game account, which is similar to his instagram account (now closed).

There's this other guy I found name Dane Neil, he lives in New South Wales, Australia. I contacted him via steam and he has since deleted his instagram account and made his steam private http://steamcommunity.com/id/Beanroid. I cursed him to kill himself in the next year, I made a contract with a deity called "Ishmael" to kill him in his sleep if he fails to do the deed himself.

What are some other curses I can use?
Anyone on /x/ have any knowledge on curses and hexes, it's my first time here.
>>
>>18593183
kill yourself beta faggot
>>
>>18593189
I curse you with a shitty life.
>>
>>18593183
Ten fold anon, don't forget that.
>>
make me kill myself fgt kill me im not brave enough . I'm serious and also if what you say is true , what are your methods of making the curses? A rite or with your mind?
>>
>>18593183
Self inflicted stab wounds? Brutal
>>
>>18593183
Can you please curse me to be an actual girl magnet? :^)
>>
>>18593183
lmao
>>
>>18593183
This website is 18+ OP
>>
File: 1486187976701.jpg (52KB, 716x724px) Image search: [Google]
1486187976701.jpg
52KB, 716x724px
>>18593183
You are a coward
>>
>>18593183
How about you git gud instead of casting hexes on people you psycho witch motherfucker
>>
>>18593183
Puberty is hard, huh buddy?
>>
It isn't that I don't believe in curses.

It's just that...well. You seem like a bit of a bitch OP.

Also..

>inb4 OP gets V& for telling an online community that he got people to kill themselves.
>>
>>18594953
>>18595575
>>18595582
>>18595587
I cursed all of you.
>>
ddosing in COD taken to another level
>>
>>18593183
So you're that kind of kid that loses while playing online games and starts screaming with an over pitched voice in his microphone every kind of obscenity, and then ends up on a youtube compilation called "psycho kids can't lose at videogames" where people make fun of him? Woah, get a life, dickhead.

But also please don't stop, I like those compilations
>>
Upss. Your kharma looks so rotten right now fella. Bad thing, sucks to be you...
>>
Op is a pussy
>>
>>18593183
>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
>>18593183
I put a curse on everyone that posted in this topic to gain an uncontrollable urge to suck cock.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.