[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some paranormal like things you can do easily that isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: scary-road-1024x683-460x250.jpg (91KB, 600x326px) Image search: [Google]
scary-road-1024x683-460x250.jpg
91KB, 600x326px
What are some paranormal like things you can do easily that isn't optical illusions or Lucid dreaming?

It would be nice if it is quick and easy also no drugs needed.
>>
>>18592338
summoning demons with the ouija board is a good one
>>
>>18592343
How easy is it?
>>
The use of the Ouija board is entirely a matter of focus of your mind and consciousness. The board is simple paper and plastic or wood and glass. The magic is the human consciousness. Focus on someone you know who died. Better if they were somewhat close to you or someone else using the board with you. Chant their name in your head as if you are just repeating it to prevent any other thought from taking any moment of your time and attention. Don't focus on trying to read it at all, leave that for other people to do. Just feel the invisible wind blowing through your fingers and in the invisible darkness of the void around you. Chant. Focus. Breathe. Persist.
By chant I simply mean repeatedly say the name quietly to yourself or within your head. Shade you eyes.. don't bother trying to see through them; you will feel what you need to feel. Don't worry about what other people think. When it works, it is unmistakeable.
>>
>>18592387
Oh, the reason for my specific example suggestion that you target a deceased person is so that you can abruptly break the connection. This works best if done by someone who just can't handle what they are seeing happen right in front of their face. You will probably see that person in ghost form during the following day or days.
>>
>>18592393
That just sounds way to scray. Have you tried it?
>>
No other ways.
>>
>>18592338
I know a quick method to get people to experience extra sensory perception but it's not easy.

This is similar to the Wim Hof method but more intense and meditative to take you beyond mind and body.

Sit comfortably crosslegged with your hands grabbed onto your knees and take in deep fast breaths with your diaphragm, like 1-2 per second, and just let go of the air without effort when you exhale. Do this for 1-2 minutes (or longer if you want a stronger effect.) Don't force it hard, just go along to a steady rhythm that feels most relaxing and enjoyable for you.

On the last breath, gently exhale some of it and relax, holding your breath as long as possible with eyes closed, keeping focused on the sensations between your eye brows. After a minute or so you'll feel the need to exhale the little bit of air in your lungs. Do this slowly and gently, and at the end of the breath keep holding the lungs empty as long as possible until you feel an adrenaline rush and surge of heat rising in you.

Keep your abdomen muscles in tight to overcome the urge to breathe. When you can't bear to hold on any longer, keep your abdomen muscles tight and very slowly draw the breath in as deep, deep, deep as you can go, hold the breath in as long as possible and relax into how your body wants to move. When you can't hold on any longer let go of controlling the breath. Allow your body to breathe automatically for you until the breath completely stabilizes. Then repeat this process again 7 rounds.

After doing a few rounds of this you'll be able to hold your breath longer and longer, going for several minutes. The body will begin to vibrate and your perception will start to become enhanced. After a few more rounds it will begin to look like you're looking through a fish eye lens at everything. Details and colours become more vivid and profound epiphanies come to you as you realize how you're constructing your perception of reality within you.
>>
>>18592387
Ouija boards are frauds and it's "magic" is your subconscious moving your hands for you. A similar thing happens when you put your palms centimeters away from each other, they will touch on their own.
It is completely fake as evident by many tests where the people participating were blindfolded and failed to receive any sort of message contrary to when they were not blindfolded.
My sources are here:
http://www.seeker.com/the-science-and-non-science-of-the-ouija-1769211584.html

Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRo8TytvIDw

and Here: http://www.vox.com/2016/10/29/13301590/how-ouija-boards-work-debunked-ideomotor-effect

Don't be a brainlet
>>
>>18592422
Yes. Of course. I'm speaking from experience. What is there to fear?
>>
>>18592422
I was 25 with my 17 year old gf(legal age in Texas) and her baby's father. She was Cherokee/Scottish and the guy was a great grandson of general George S Patton. She wanted to contact her grandmother. I made the connection but dude freaked when the writing picked up speed and he took his hands off breaking the connection.
The following day I noticed the grandmother on the sofa trying to clear laundry off to make a place to sit. When I mentioned that I saw something there my gf had said "that's my grandmother. I've been seeing her all day but I thought I was just hallucinating out something." She even mentioned that she was trying to clean the place specifically saying exactly what I had seen. It was a type of image that if you looked directly at it was almost impossible to see but if you looked off to the side it was clear in your periferial vision.
>>
Sources are great. Study. Use sources. But at the end of the day, at the end of our lives, the only metric will be personal experience.
If all you have are sources, try gaining some personal experience before you presume yourself to be an authority.
>>
Assholes are also great. Pink sockets of bliss that I can slide into. I once fucked a guy in the ass but when I pulled out it had a bit of sweetcorn stuck on the end. I told him to lick it off but he punched me in the face and stole my wallet. Fucking queer.
>>
>>18593742
This sounds hard, is this really healthy?
>>
>>18592365
>>18592343
Very hard because it's not fucking possible
>>
>>18596351
fucking kek this
>>
If you use a device known as an x-ray machine on yourself you can see the spooky scary skeleton living inside you. And yes it really works.
>>
>>18594103

Did you ever consider that the people using the board could give answers to questions that they couldnt possible know regardless of the fact that they have to see the board to get the answers?

I mean, the real question isnt whether they have to see the board to use the board.

The only real question is whether the answers the board gives are correct.

Evidence of ideomotor response doesnt disprove or debunk boards at all.
>>
>>18596298
Not him but it's not really dangerous to try and not breathe for a specified period of time. I know movies show people being choked to death in under a minute but that's just Hollywood crap. Holding your breath till you lose consciousness won't kill you or even cause lasting harm, and once you do lose consciousness you'll start breathing normally again unless your airway is blocked.

Unfortunately my parents knew this all too well when I was a wee lad, so when I tried to do shit like hold my breath they were just like "fine have fun passing out, you still ain't getting shit."
>>
>>18597420
the "answers" given while the participants are blindfolded are incorrect though. Because they're fucking gibberish. It's the ouija board eauivalent of smashing your face on the keyboard, you just wind up with a string of nonsense numbers and letters. Did you even watch the videos?
>>
>>18597492

I realize the answers dont make sense when the person is blindfolded and I realize that proves the PERSONS body is physically moving the planchette.

What that doesnt prove is whether or not a board, when a person stares right at it, can allow them to utilize their subconscious in a way that draws out psychic ability.

Just because its true that a person has to be able to see a board to use doesnt mean that the answers they get when seeing the board arent of relevance.

If the board gave the correct answer when Subject A asks about the object drawn on a paper inside a sealed envelope then it doesnt matter if his fingers moved it or if he moved it incorrectly when blindfolded, all that matters is if the answer is correct.

I'm not even saying this is possible just that the ideomotor effect is a stupid attempt to debunk boards.
>>
File: 1485544054178.jpg (115KB, 960x807px) Image search: [Google]
1485544054178.jpg
115KB, 960x807px
>>18593742
Lol
>>
>>18596246
>I was 25 with my 17 year old gf(legal age in Texas) and her baby's father
>>
>>18596246
I think the ghosts broke the connection because they don't communicate with cucks.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.