[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MK-Series/Monarch/Bluebird/Artichok e/Paperclip/MILAB Open Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1483557031764.jpg (4MB, 1541x5181px) Image search: [Google]
1483557031764.jpg
4MB, 1541x5181px
MK-Series/Monarch/Bluebird/Artichoke/Paperclip/MILAB Open Discussion

Loose topic: What are the ultimate goals?
>>
>>18592321
Total domination of mankind?
>>
>>18592321
Manipulation of entire populations.

/Thread
>>
So I think about this stuff, a lot. Especially the Monarch program. I want to offer something I've realized for discussion but please do not feel obligated to respond.

The namesake for the Monarch program lies in the transgenerational memory observed in Monarch butterflies to pass on the path of migration throughout the Americas genetically. Scientists discovered the same trait in human beings, particularly in regards to genetic susceptibility to trauma. If a family member experienced trauma they can pass it down genetically to their offspring, allowing the offspring to disassociate in a much easier fashion.

One of the holy grails of the powerful is the search for eternal life, the ability to continue the work they are doing past their prescribed death. If memories can be passed on through Monarch butterflies, and that same phenomenon is observed in human beings, would it not be possible to cultivate these memories so it would be tangible on the offspring? I am inferring that the elite and powerful have found a way to have children, create alters in them, cultivate their own genetically passed on memories in the offspring, and thus essentially achieving immortality as their thoughts and aspirations are passed on to their children.
>>
>>18592331
>18592331
Possibly. I think the trauma actually has to do with something else, though. Trauma seems to be the key to "enlightenment", or at least one of the catalysts.
>>
>>18592331
I think this is a fascinating theory. I've suspected that if there is a dark powerful elite they must be working on or have ways to cheat death in some fashion. Can you elaborate your theory more and the evidence that led you to think that? Is there evidence in testimony of alleged mind control victims that they felt like another person, with tangible goals, was growing in them or something??

Also, is your theory implying or maybe this is just my read on it, that bodies are stolen as a new person takes over the mind control victims body or something??
>>
>>18592321
The most sinister aspect of it is that its implementation requires such a total spite for human beings that it is only logical to assume that the perpetrators are either psychopaths or... not human.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.