[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, is it possible I have slight premonitions or precognition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: yeahright.jpg (36KB, 750x420px) Image search: [Google]
yeahright.jpg
36KB, 750x420px
Hey /x/, is it possible I have slight premonitions or precognition or whatever it's called? I'm no expert on the subject or anything, and I'm not talking like I saw 9/11 coming 3 days ahead or anything like that but lately I've just had feeling about things that usually happen unless I change something. It's not been major so far, just things like "oh that can will spill if I don't move it" even if there's not an obvious way it could be affected, or "If that door doesn't open someone will get hurt" and then if not acted upon they happen. Back to the door thing, I had the feeling but purposely didn't open it in time and a person got pushed into it. This is probably just me being logical and just subconsciously thinking ahead, but there's always that what if factor in the back of my mind. Plus I'm usually pretty doubtful of this kind of stuff. Regardless, it gives me the spooks when it happens
>>
It's called intuition. Some people have more of it than others.
>>
>>18592086
Probably, but I've never really had much intuition most of my life. I've always been pretty blind to these kind of things. Can you suddenly 'awaken' to it like that? Can it be expanded on or honed?
>>
>>18592090
When I was young I could feel into the darkness when I was walking and tell which of the forks in the road had bad things waiting down them. It was an area that occasionally saw people mauled by packs of dogs but I would walk alone for miles even straight into the woods and into the areas where wild dogs would probably get eaten by alligators anyway. I did that at 9 years of age and I'm not exaggerating in the slightest. I have been able to take almost any temporal metric and use it as a guide for 'feeling' what will happen to people in the future. In June of 98 had a vivid dream showing me a high rise office interior and a "gossamer silver curtain" blowing through the room opening it up into a three floor tall cavity in the building. I had seen specific people in that office who had just been informed of the risk of attack. On the morning of the event I saw in dream the scene from the perspective of a particular woman who had to jump to escape the burning hot building. I saw some black guy go right before her and could see her clothes and shoes in detail. In her mind she was not jumping, just was avoiding the burning.
>>
The future it's there, we just act like it isn't, but it is certain that is there.

It's just a matter of awareness of it.
>>
OP here, I forgot to mention this, but recently I've also been able to follow music I've never heard before melody wise, and tell what people will be saying a few words ahead of their saying them. It wasn't all at once, I didn't wake up one day and realize I could read minds or whatever, it happened gradually as I started to notice things. I shrugged it off as coincidence for a couple months but it just kept happening so here I am.
>>
>>18592184
that's because all pop songs are the same.
>>
>>18592090
The ability is natural to humans. Try to understand that our form of life is greatly the result of gradual change to an established stable organism. All of the organisms that existed in your bloodline prior to you are present in residual form within our DNA. This directly means that we have all the cognitive aptitudes of all those previous organisms, even the ones that existed before the development of sense organs such as the nose/mouth, the eyes, and the ears. Even our emotions developed over time. Those who have charted the evolution of our emotions show that the oldest of these may be embarrassment, which may be described as the simple sense that you are not where you belong. Although it may have something to do with ionization of cellular organic chemicals it may well have been a focused tool used to perceive the environment during the hundreds of millions of years prior to the development of optic light perception. We have the residue of that perception system within us. Maybe physics will someday explain why it does not always feed us information in real time.
There are 20 some odd types of nerve that give sensory data to our nervous system. We can actually feel when certain chemicals, like oxygen, are lacking. One part of developing intuition is through becoming sensitive to more of these older biological systems. Each little gain in our evolutionarily history was earned by body forms that had only that little bit of perception as advantage over other competing life forms.
>>
>>18592184
I was about 17 when I once clearly got all three paragraphs that my grandmother was about to say the moment she started talking. The funny thing about this was waiting for her to get around to the last words of her story "..well, she died". It made me more directly aware of that form of telepathy as being real. She had probably been alone and thinking that whole story over and over and had the entire statement carefully considered long before I came along with a listening ear to hear it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.