[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All other arguments have sloely died over the ages, but the one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Behold.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Behold.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
All other arguments have sloely died over the ages, but the one that remains is the existence of God or a supreme being.

Maybe that in itself shows proof the existence of the supreme being. For if it didn't exist, the argument would've died long ago.
>>
>>18591701
everything in the bible either rests in plausible deniability, or else has been proven outright wrong

If ever we find out that the universe could have been created through natural means, you'll have droves of creationists claiming otherwise. Evidence means nothing in the face of faith.
>>
>>18591740
Hi, welcome to /x/.
>>
>>18591701
Yes, that's right anon. There is ONE all powerful god who is in fact the master of arguments. And the name of this supreme being is good ol' Lucifer, and he'll never die. Hail Satan.
>>
>>18591740
Who said anything about the bible?

>>18591836
Here's your reply, buddy.
>>
>>18591841
I appreciate the (You) but really I was just hoping this thread would die.

Seriously though, that's terrible logic. We advance at a much faster rate nowadays in terms of our understanding of the universe, and the concept of a supreme being has had a big drop as of late. And the longevity of an argument is not proof of the argument's validity.

Let's say we're in the 14th century.

"It's the geocentric model that has lasted all this time"

That isn't going to last the next 2 centuries.
>>
File: 1482031948574.gif (498KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1482031948574.gif
498KB, 500x281px
>>18591701
Proof of existence is that the argument persists, could be potentially proof of God too. or enough for some.
>>
>>18591701
>All other arguments have slowly died
What arguments specifically?
>if it didn't exist, the argument would've died long ago
A flat Earth doesn't exist. Look at how long that argument has been around
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.