[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ I want to know the truth as to my existence. I believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: mask.jpg (27KB, 705x696px) Image search: [Google]
mask.jpg
27KB, 705x696px
/x/

I want to know the truth as to my existence.

I believe that the Illuminati had plans for me that they abandoned because I was too asperger's/cringe.

I also believe that the illuminati frequent this board.

could an illumined one please enlighten me as to what my purpose is, or may have been?

I am sorry that I cannot provide further information, because I believe that would compromise my own safety and well-being

please understand

picture unrelated.
>>
>>18591631

Two-time Academy award winning actor/Illuminati here. Your sole purpose in life in to serve as a warning to others if rampant faggotry goes unchecked. It's too late for you, but perhaps others may be saved in the future.
>>
>>18591652
what do you mean by "rampant faggotry?"

how could I possibly serve as a warning? if anything, people would literally die to end up like me, and if there were more people like me they'd probably band together.

you might be right, I could be slowly dying and be perceiving it as something like immortality given the circumstances,

I don't know if you're a troll or not, but my circumstances are extraordinary and supernatural. if I'm just a warning then fuck that, I want to go out in beastmode rather than just get sickly and die. but I guess life isn't like hollywood movies. my only hope is that at least one of you brainwashing fags ends up going through the same shit, then being some soulless husk that could drop dead at any second.
>>
>>18591631
Learn the rule of the eagle. You have no intrinsic purpose. Learn from the starpeople, stop thinking some earthly organization can help you. Put no power above god.
>>
>>18591663
you know what? fuck that, I'm sorry. I just have to live with some illusion of power. The fact that I'm grasping at straws on /x/ means that I have none.

Just let me know if people are going to end up as zombies and I'm going to be blamed for it.
>>
>>18591686
there is no god but there are demons.

I imagine people enter threads like this thinking they're trolling some sort of schizophrenic and say some pseudo cryptic shit that correlates with any sort of delusion for their own jollies.

and fuck those star people. Theyre just reptiles and shit.
>>
>>18591686
if God is the reason I'm still alive, then he doesn't have his priorities straight. If I have no earthly purpose, then I have an infernal one, and I'm not trying to dwell on things like that.
>>
>>18591697
Reptiles evolved. So did mammals. Make love in your being, see your brother from the stars. There are many who aren't reptile, but in your case your fear will likely draw them to you as a lesson for your soul. You can't walk a path of power easily.
>>
>>18591708
Well rule of the eagle says god is waiting to consume your awareness when you die, but if you are very skilled and lucky there is a path to slip by the annihilation of your awareness and escape freely. No god, no demon, no angel, just you.
>>
>>18591708
You aren't important enough to have a purpose, earthly or infernal. Just your ego wanting you to continue feeding it constant attention.
>>
>>18591711
My fear is justified. The reptile probably reanimated me with some sort of technology space necromancy.

But then again I might be related to him, or maybe my ancestors fucked him over in a battle or something.

There's literally nothing for me to go off of, except for >see alien, then die and come back to life.

That's probably saying too much, and there's no room for love when vengeance is the only thing that occupies your mind. That, or an explanation.
>>
>>18591718
If I hold a progenitor virus incubating within my chest cavity then I'm pretty damn important, but I doubt that's the case. People don't die in a grotesque sort of animu way then get back up, unless aliens or some sort of supervirus is involved.
>>
>>18591723
Probably an inorganic being, your mind just sees alien and creates reptile because that is what you are able to imagine.

Are they killing you in dreams? You could learn to control your own dreams, and thereby control your destination. No alien world with reptiles, no getting killed by them. That would require self control and the ability to suspend your judgement of a situation. You need to practice inner silence, so that you can control your own awareness. When you have this control, no being will be able to manipulate your mind into a position where they can simulate death.
>>
>>18591729
Dying in a dream doesn't really kill you. Progenitor super virus sounds cool, but its not likely. I know some beings have used viruses to probe and scout our world, some seem to use them for energy gathering purposes. My theory is it allows a superconsicous to create specific epigenetic changes across a population very fast, and perhaps allows a real live test environment for evolutionary algorithms and ideas.

Heart would be related to your energetic dreaming consciousness, so maybe a super bio form is what you in vision as a way for humans to transcend their capacity for awareness and life?
>>
>>18591730
It happened for real, I'm not talking about some sort of dream.

Im fucking discouraged as all hell. It's like a personal hell, man. Having some BBEG we'll say 'humanoid" alien kill you and then rez you, not knowing why, and then only being able to produce shit akin to schizobabble on the internet, hoping that whatever shadow organization that knows about it or the possibility of that shit happening is listening.

I'm sorry man, there's no way that I can convince anyone of anything other than "oh I had a psychotic break and hallucinated dying" or someshit, which is just another layer to the hellish shit.
>>
>>18591737
Yeah, that's a peaceful way to look at it. The being I saw was just a serpentine man, think like a githzerai from dungeons and Dragons but less monstrous, still looked human. I always considered it a straight up reptilian though.

Whatever it took out of me it replaced, and I've been living as normally as possible since then. If it's benign, then fuck, it's all good, but the way the being looked at me it looked at me with disgust, like I was an abomination.
>>
>>18591742
Well thats what I did on DMT, so not doing drugs and getting shit like that sounds like it sucks a lot.
What I see in dreams many are capable of manifesting into real life.
http://nagual.yuku.com/
Read that site, you might be able to piece together what is going on with you spiritually speaking.

Now the nwo doesn't have jurisdiction over those entities, and if it did they are probably here for some kind of agreement. Spiritual help, I guess praying to Jesus might be the right recipe, but barring that there are other alien groups out there who don't like to mutilate or manipulate humans for pleasure. You should try learning more about that. Ask for galactic federation law if you think that might work, those beings also have stuff they are scared of. When you align with love, than stuff in support of growing that love also aligns with you.

I was always afraid spiritual et contact would be reptilian based. So much this obsessed me for years, until I was able to find what parts of me were wrapped up in being like a reptile, and what parts of me were more mammalian. What I found was the form of male and female, our humanness, our planet that houses both forms of life. The ability to love, humans carry their children inside them.

Reason I mention dreams so much is aliens are extradimensional beings. A true interdimensional being isn't just like a spirit, they have physical worlds and lives that they are within, but also they can transcend those boundaries, Probably they have a strong way to make a physical impression in your reality. That is likely telekinetic.
>>
>>18591753
I can say right now, if you can dream about aliens than your soul is likely not of human origin. Reptilians always seemed to treat me with contempt that I would become human, I think they wanted me to stay with them. They always taunt me for fear, and say how much shorter human lives are and how much more painful their deaths are full of fear. Eventually I stopped letting them use me to create fear in the realities I visited. I still will stay away.
>>
A-Lie-ns
>>
Have to leave... dunno if this thread will be up when I get back.
>>
File: oneismissing.jpg (8KB, 400x100px) Image search: [Google]
oneismissing.jpg
8KB, 400x100px
>>18591631
The Illuminati is a meme to throw new-fags off of the Truth which I will NOT divulge.

Hint: Maybe consider this image
>>
>>18591631
Are you the second witness?

Or are you that which is to be witnessed?

Or is it all the same?

Beastmode activated.
>>
stay frosty, snow dog!
>>
>>18591827
You sound like a burger Illuminati.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.