[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I had a vision from God. I believe different from most other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: wallpaper-2599023.jpg (252KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-2599023.jpg
252KB, 1920x1080px
So I had a vision from God. I believe different from most other religions, but I'm not positive. I feel like I have to spread the message, but I'm worried about misinterpretations. I was also curious if anyone here knew of any way to replay something like this so I could be sure. It came to me in my sleep, yet it was far to vivid to be a dream.
>>
Well, you could start by describing whatever it is that you saw, felt, heard or smelled, just tell us what you experienced.
>>
Why don't you just fucking post what you saw rather than being coy.
>>
>>18591431

That's the main issue, the vision seemed to last several hours, encompassing some things I know for sure and others are very symbolic, or I'm just too dumb to understand. It'd probably take a hour or so to write out the entire thing. And although I remember it, I'm really worried about forgetting something. Which is why I was wondering if anyone would know how I could recreate the experience.
>>
>>18591452
Shut up and write goddamn larping faggot.
>>
>>18591409
First one make sure it's really God.
>>
>>18591452
You will have to develop your ability to remember. Simply use your mind more, use it to review your memories. Examine them. Use your mind to clearly see physical detail.. like engineering details. Try to remember everywhere you have been in detail. Review your ability to remember the dreams you have had during your life, you will find many that were important at the time but are now forgotten.
>>
Enlighten us, o great one
>>
I feel pretty stupid now for not writing it all out first, I apologize. I'll try to get it done as quickly as possible and either make a new thread or post it in this one.

>>18591469
I'll try this given it seems to be a decent idea. But I'm nearly certain not many of my other dreams really compare to this.
>>
>>18591409
Meta-tate.

Just create, replicate, iterate, doodle, draw, sing, hum, dance GET IT OUT THERE!

God is Creator.
You are what you do.
What does the Creator do?
The Creator Creates.
Therefore the Will of God is Creation.

God is Perfect.
A Perfect being can want for nothing, as it has perfection as a quality of self.
Can desire nothing, as it has perfection as quality of self.
Can fear nothing, as it is God.

Therefore, creation free of fear, desire or necessity is the will of God, the active agency of God, the Holy Spirit of God.

What better role model than Perfection?

Create, create, create!

At first you'll have needs, desire, wants and fears. But as you work it, these base motivations fall away as the illusions that they are. All that will remain is Love for Creation itself.

It's scientifically proven, although the atheists have tried to hide the truth with words like, "entering the zone" or using the terminology of "the flow"

The Truth is, it is the Will of God. The Perfect Action that is your gift.
>>
God isn't perfect. Just look at Athena, she got raped but it wasn't of her virginity. Even Odin attempted to hang himself from the yggdrasil
>>
>>18591537
Take time before you move your physical body in the morning to review the images from the night before. Once you use the nerves of the central motor cortex the other images will be out of your view.

The point is; to be ready next time.
>>
>>18591596
Too bad those aren't to be compared with the true God of Israel.
>>
>>18591639
/sarcasm

The Perfect God doesn't exist.

But look at these man made idols I've got for sale. These are the real deal!

/sarcasm

Lowest form of wit, but all that Satan deserves.
>>
>>18591639
Parthenos Athena is to be compared to the Virgin Mary they are ever virgins I believe in perpetual virginity
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.