[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is true, I want to get the info out quickly. I hear voices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: cross.jpg (33KB, 736x1016px) Image search: [Google]
cross.jpg
33KB, 736x1016px
This is true, I want to get the info out quickly. I hear voices in my head, I shouldn't have listened. I knew they were evil. Turns out they were demons, I may have waited too long to call out for God for help casting them out. When I finally got rid of them. I did something stupid and let them come back. Now, when i call for God the voices all answer. They all pretend to be God. Everything seems to be OK as long as you have faith in the work of Christ. Good luck and remember, there is no Voice of God in you head...
God will never lie to you, he will never abandon you, and he loves you more then you can possibly imagine..
>>
>>18590883

God is cool ,
I never understand why you must fear him.
Instead of it, I befriend him.
He told me about everything and nothing,
If you are a grown up and mature person he will talk to you.

If you want to get rid of the voices, practice mindfulness meditation,
God helps the ones who help themselves.
>>
>>18590883
Don't settle for those voices, plead the blood of Christ over you and rebuke them.

2 Corinthians 10:5King James Version (KJV)

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Don't know what you did, but repent and pray and ask God to forgive you and deliver you from anything that you need to be free from. He WILL.

Pray through til God answers.

PUSH= Pray until something happens.

When pangs of death seized on my soul,
Unto the Lord I cried;
Till Jesus came and made me whole,
I would not be denied.
Refrain:
I would not be denied,
I would not be denied,
Till Jesus came and made me whole,
I would not be denied.
As Jacob in the days of old,
I wrestled with the Lord;
And instant, with a courage bold,
I stood upon His Word.
Old Satan said my Lord was gone
And would not hear my prayer;
But praise the Lord, the work is done,
And Christ the Lord is here.

God bless.
>>
>>18591144
*God helps the ones who help themselves.*

*I never understand why you must fear him.
Instead of it, I befriend him.*

The fear of The Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

Do not fear man which is able to destroy the body, but FEAR God which is able to destroy both body and soul in Hell. -Jesus
Not true.
>>
>>18591539
Fear is the scond word of Genesis.

Bara.

Meaning bellicose, beligerent, powerful, bullish etc.

A root word signifying potency.

On it's own, the actual word for "evil". No lie, check your bible.

But combined with the Holy Trinity of Bereshut Bara, Elohim, then it is Taboo, the actual word for Good in your Bible. Divine. Deva. YHWH, Joy.

Bereshut is the beginning of Logos.
Bara is the beginning of Sophia.
Elohim is the oscillation between the two...which makes a three, and the three and the two go together to make a five....

And on and on it goes. Genesis.

You are number 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999...
>>
>>18591594
Fear as not as bad, but REVERENCE. This is different. Fear is a spirit. It's not of God. But to reverence Him is what is to be done from the believer.
>>
>>18591634
Fear is the second syllable of Reverence, just as it is the second word of Genesis.

Re - Fear - One - Isness

Essentially re-fearing the One.
>>
>>18590883
I got all kinds of demons in my life that have given me the greatest pleasures. I love them more than anyone in this thread can imagine.

Don't worry about those voices. A few schizophrenia pills will fix that right up m8.
>>
>>18591891
Why do people keep thinking, it will shut the voices, (get rid of the psychosis) just because you'd eat some damn pills.. It not always they help!
>>
>>18591897
Then start listening to them (the voices).
>>
>>18591910
Didn't say i did not listen to them
>>
>>18591910
>>18591920
>Then start listening to them.
>Then START listening to them
>Then START
>START
>>
>>18591144
I like you and you are on point.

E v e r y w h e r e
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.