[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What could be this strange cigarette smell in my house? my mom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Skull-in-Cigarette-Smoke.jpg (50KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
Skull-in-Cigarette-Smoke.jpg
50KB, 360x480px
What could be this strange cigarette smell in my house?
my mom has been talking about it for a week now, neither me or my sister can smell it, only my mom, none of us smoke(my mom stopped a while ago) now when it comes to paranormal stuff I'm always very skeptical, but my mom really believes in that kind of stuff and thinks she's being haunted, anybody here ever had a similar experience?
>>
Nice uterus cloud

vape naysh
>>
>>18590173
>Smell that only she feels implies paranormal
No faggot, my dad used to feel a rotten smell after he let his mustache grow. He washed the mustache and he didn't felt it again
>>
>>18590199
my mom doesn't have a mustache tho......
>>
>>18590199
>my dad used to feel a rotten smell
>>
>>18590173
Tell your mom to wash her mustache.
If that doesn't work it's probably her clothes that smell from when she did smoke.
>>
>>18590173
>menopause and hormone imbalance kicks in
>alters body chemistry, and therefore brain chemistry
>senses go haywire for 2 weeks of the month
>????
>haunted
>>
>>18590173
When people have strokes they report smelling burnt toast.
>>
It might be a ghost

Pray to God that it finds peace and it will likely just leave
>>
>>18590419
>>18590426
These. Tumors too. She should seek medical advice.
>>
>>18590173
Ghosts love to smoke cigarettes because it cannot harm them and it gives them something to do between hauntings.
>>
>>18590173
Neurological issues or beginning schizophrenia.
>>
File: spoooky.gif (2MB, 350x192px) Image search: [Google]
spoooky.gif
2MB, 350x192px
>>18590173
She started smoking again and feels guilty about it. She tries to pretend it's weird, thinking you already smelled it, but is apparently better at hiding it than she thought and is screwing over her own ruse.
>>
Hi there!

Med student here. Phantosmia is a medical condition that is caused by (but isn't limited to) migraines, strokes, brain tumors and pregnancy.

You should seek medical attention to be on the safe side.
>>
>>18590173
Stop pestering your smoking family with your mental illness.

They just wanted to smoke in peace.
>>
>>18590173
tell her to see a fking doctor

she could have a seizure coming up
>>
>>18590988
I was typing this myself and then it was already in the thread
>>
>>18590173
She stopped smoking awhile ago so all her clothes still smell of smoke and her sense of smell is getting better now that she isn't smoking.
>>
>>18590173
If she has quit recently then maybe it's just her sense of smell coming back to its fullest. Remember smokers lose some sense of smell. When I quit, I could sense more smell than usual. The above my apartment used to smoke in his balcony like always and when I was a smoker I would never noticed the smell. I mean I did but I was so used to the smell of cigarette I would not consciously think that oh someone upstairs is smoking. But when I quit, I instantly started noticing whenever he would smoke. The smell felt NEW. So it could be that she is just smelling some other cigarette like smell that has always been around your house but she is only now being able to really pinpoint it. How long has it been since she quit? How long has she been smelling the cigarette smell?
>>
>>18590220
Are you sure?
>>
>>18590173
Having weird smells like smells of incense can happen when the Kundalini starts rising, you may want to research on that subject and check if your mother shows sign of other symptoms.
>>
>>18590173
Your sister has taken up smoking and your mom's just really dumb.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.