[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit, so much truth dropped, how much longer until the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 27

File: Capture.png (1MB, 1266x665px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1266x665px
Holy shit, so much truth dropped, how much longer until the average sheeple awakens into the revolutions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
>>
File: homeforshekels.webm (397KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
homeforshekels.webm
397KB, 480x360px
>>18590147
bump
>>
>>18590147
Tl;dw
>>
File: mypowerlevelrises.gif (755KB, 323x206px) Image search: [Google]
mypowerlevelrises.gif
755KB, 323x206px
>>18590147
>breakaway civilizations
>big enchilada
pick two
>>
>>18590160
Kek, I love this webm
>>
>>18590147
This was the most insane podcast I've ever listened to. I'm so glad Alex decided to drop all the industrial strength red pills that he couldn't do on infowars. Absolutely based.
>>
2 shills.
>>
i had to stop listening at the end. Eddie Bravo is fucking seriously annoying. what a complete douche
>>
Feel like I got redshilled
>>
>>18590168
Skip to 1:49:00 and watch for like 5-10 minutes
>>
Rogan was obviously not as skilled at steering the conversation as jones is,
Question is , does jones act the fool so he can drop little truth nuggets in OR. Does he act the fool to discredit the truth nuggets. I believe it's the latter .

Both of these guys while possibly not aware of it themselves , are where they are because they make alt topics sound ridiculous
>>
>>18590215
Maybe because he's literally kinda loopy and just gets REALLY excited about all of this, which he takes 100% seriously and unironically believes all of it.

I've met people like that in RL and on 4chan, eventually one of them was gonna get their own show.
>>
>Joe: this is crazy look I'm doing an instagram live video right no.....
>Alex: INFOWARS DOT COM

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>18590203
Underrated
>>
>>18590214
Jesus Christ Joe is such a doubting Thomas who belittles anything counteracting his audiences meathead gymrat enlightenment.
>>
does he say pot bellied so much because he's insecure about his belly? or is he trying to implicate himself as one of them?
>>
>>18590551

I used to think the same thing about Joe himself. I've been a listener for a few years now. Some episodes I get excited about, others not so much. I am far from a "gymrat"(I don't even have any "tone") but I do take pride in being able to weigh arguments against each other instead of just taking one side at face value. Joe is a smart guy, so are a lot of his guests. Maybe brush up on your skepticism a bit before giving into heuristics and biases.
>>
File: IMG_2462.jpg (208KB, 1588x866px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2462.jpg
208KB, 1588x866px
>>18590147
Yah you see, that's the thing...

>twists mic up and down

Lions are insane, I was reading the other say they have claws that can pierce through a fucking car tire. A CAR TIRE DUDE.

>pulls mic away

Jaimie pull that video up...
Check that out. Yah, that's what I'm talking about, crazy shit man.
>>
>>18590147
POWERFUL Alex Jones
>>
POWERFUL ALEX JONES
>>
>be Joe Rogan
>believe the moon landing was a hoax
>fuck up The Man Show beyond repair
>still have mongoloids care about anything that comes out of my mouth

Do Amerifats really do this?
>>
As a non-american I didn't really get this podcast. It's just a normal conversation between three people that like conspiracy theories and politics.
In fact the strangest things (apart from the fat guy's anger episodes) were that no one used a phone or did something avoidant during the show, and that they all have a normal sex drive without frustration or wizardry.
>>
>>18591640
I still don't get why Stanhope hangs around Rogan. Joe is suck a fucking tool, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>18591950
Rogan made Stanhope, Doug probably feels like he still owes him.
>>
>>18591640

>caring about THe Marn SHow

Grow the fuck up kid.
>>
>>18590147
WILLIAM COOPER AND DR PETER BETER WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG HOLY FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>18590214
>we are fighting a pedofile army
>but beyond that it is a vampire conspiracy, interdimensional entities sucking our youth
well that escalated quickly
>>
>>18591974

No shit Coop was right. Why do you think they had him killed?
>>
Alex jones is controlled opposition, there to spread disinfo, make money, and be held up as the leader of movements by the media to mock.
Like david duke, richard spenncer, milo.
>>
That podcast was beautiful. I had tears in my eyes at certain parts. Imagine if our politicians would hold their secret meetings and let us all listen and just like they did. Alex may need to consider a stint in rehab but then again so do I
>>
>>18591640
>believe the moon landing was a hoax

He did a 180 on that one though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRUMt7n_U7k
>>
>>18593728
he can do a 460 bruv it dont change a thing to me
>>
>>18591974
Cooper said not to trust Jones.
>>
>>18590201
I totally agree, real shame. Hope they do again some day w/o, obviously
>>
his voice makes me feel like my ears are being raped. It's intolerable!
>>
>>18594210
Why? What were his reasons
>>
definitely made me reconsider the whole pizzagate thing and john podesta and the pedophilia claims
>>
>>18594202
About what? Joe Rogan's integrity or your opinion on the moon landing?
>>
File: hey kids youtube jack and jill.jpg (46KB, 598x321px) Image search: [Google]
hey kids youtube jack and jill.jpg
46KB, 598x321px
mfw he talks about Google creating AI that wants to make human hybrids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B1sRPwK248#t=8m07s
>>
>>18594254
CIA plant.
>>
>>18594502

The "Hey Kids" channel was another proof that pajeets are the biggest weirdos when they have access to the internet
>>
Anyone else understand what he meant by 5th and 6th dimensional conciseness. On a level I get it.
>>
>stay woke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho
>>
>>18594597
who knows how to progress up the dimensional consciousness scale. some are inter-dimensional beings operating in the third dimension. how does one access this with our human limitations in mind.
>>
Alex Jones is literally crazy
>>
File: alex-jones-400x225.jpg (39KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
alex-jones-400x225.jpg
39KB, 400x225px
>you have to understand, they're only getting the operatives for the phsycic vampires

>What
>>
>>18590876
Rogan has been dealing with crazy people for decades now, he knows when not to go after their ego.
>>
>>18594701
He said it was a metaphor a little bit after that. I think Alex is used to his shows format.
Alex sounds a lot less insane when he has a foil to slow him down and make him explain.
>>
>>18592075
This Jesus
>>
>>18594715
Maybe they can start a new show and bring back Graham Hancock. They could call it the Jones Rogan Hancock hour
>>
>>18592075
>>18594716
>>18594715

It's because it's the truth.

That's how dark energy works. It has to do with me, Satan.

You'll learn... a physics degree is slightly more than a piece of paper with some assholes scribble on it.

Slightly.
>>
>>18592075
>>18594701

Why do you not challenge how little you are offered in this world?

Why can you not dominate the planet how you see fit with robotic workers?

Why are you a slave when imagination is powering this worlds false organic portal beings?
>>
>>18594722
>>18594725
Fuck off roleplay Satan. I actually know Satan and you ain't him. Poser.
>>
>>18594732

Duels to the death as proof!

*teleports behind*
>>
Alex Jones is so fucking scatter brained. Can't you stay on topic for like 5 minutes without spouting off about how the CIA runs a cointel program against Infowars funded by Soros?

I mean, you can surely see how people might question the news worthiness of your organization when you make statements like this?

I've noticed that conspiracy theorists always do this: they just gravitate between theories without really explaining the central principles of their theory. Makes everything seem spooky and without having to systemically explain the basis for your reasoning!
>>
>>18594759

joe made jones back up and explain each rant, which jones had no trouble doing. he even would say which keywords to google and put on-screen.
>>
>>18594764
I'm at the part now where Jones claims he's going to "tell you some far out stuff" and explain "what's really going on" so we'll see...
>>
They're drinking whisky now so this is gonna get ridiculous
>>
>>18594759
>>18594764
This, joe nailed it when he said it was easy to dismiss alex as crazy because of his personality but most of what he was talking about was clearly verifiable, alex would do better with someone level headed like joe writing the scripts for his show, but maybe he's too accustomed to having the freedom to go wild on his show
>>
Now they're drunk and high and talking about aliens
>>
File: JONES.jpg (79KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
JONES.jpg
79KB, 980x490px
>>18594798
>scripts
NO SCRIPTS
>>
Moon landing is fake says Alex Jones
>>
>>18594817
Wait no, he's saying it was real, but that there was a shadow program in which astronauts died (?)
>>
>>18594821
Jones claims Buzz Aldrin told him there's an obelisk on Phobos or diemos that had contact with the Egyptians.

I wouldn't put this past Aldrin, he is a joker.
>>
Holy fuck Eddie bravo is annoying when he's high
>>
US Army bases on moon confirms jones
>>
Geoengineering HAARP and chemtrails now
>>
>>18594725
Hey Satan, when will I get a gf?
>>
Jones confirms global warming is increased solar activity and Al gores carbon tax is a scam

If Eddie bravo will stfu about geoengineering Jones claims he's going to explain the world order, presently
>>
Show went seriously downhill when they got high, just saying
>>
Talking about Trump now. Alex Jones revealed that he's "in the zietgiest" and has like panopticon powers, which is weird since that was exactly what he was accusing the globalists of aspiring to.
>>
Jones and bravo are seriously drunk and talking about Bohemian Grove
>>
They're just watching YouTube speeches of JFK and Eisenhower now.
>>
>>18592095
Exactly.
>>
File: SORRY, HONEY.png (309KB, 771x555px) Image search: [Google]
SORRY, HONEY.png
309KB, 771x555px
>>18594508
This is true, which allows further inspection towards the comments on the video itself. You will see the word "gatekeeper", and wonder what that term entails.

Such as, how did Alex get the informers he has to allow him access in divulging information otherwise previously thought of as controlled op? Watching the podcast, he mentions of an insider that approved of his entry into Bohemian Grove, which could be steered in many a direction.

But with all information comes the price. Does one delve into the mysteries vaguely revealed on his behalf so to begin [thinking] they understand where he is coming from? It is half-truths. This is how intelligence community thrives. Reel in the audience, but also keep them at a distance with further intelligence. This style of delivery begs the question of who is it that told him these things directly, hence the "I'll tell you the truth right now" gimmick ad nauseum.

Not saying I discredit the man. He clearly shows the gate to these areas of discussion, but will keep you at bay with clandestine doublespeak. My casting call for this would be to document tidbits here and there, and cross-verify however far you need to go to draw a conclusion before dispersing any sort of knowledge. That is how we have those who constitute for themselves a world of rabbit holes but hardly any light shined through them.
>>
>>18592095
you retards dont fucking get it

if he didnt make himself look like a fucking retard mongoloid then he would be fucking shot
>>
File: youtube video tyrone 4chan.jpg (91KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
youtube video tyrone 4chan.jpg
91KB, 1920x1080px
>>18594573
He wasn't just a pajeet. He was a pajeet being controlled by an AI.

You know there are people you can hire to say stupid shit. If they are from India they might be even less aware of what they are saying.

So this was probably some AI hiring those people to send it videos and then reassembling it into its own weird videos to communicate with the world.
>>
>>18590183
cynicism is a privilege
>>
File: 1101140217_600.jpg (157KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
1101140217_600.jpg
157KB, 600x797px
>>18590147

To a brighter tomorrow.
>>
>>18598140

>don't what to believe in evil government stuff

They sure are making it hard to turn a blind eye.
>>
>>18594854

Right now! She's outside for you!
>>
File: WATCH IT GLOBALISTS.png (368KB, 495x433px) Image search: [Google]
WATCH IT GLOBALISTS.png
368KB, 495x433px
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR WATER FILTERS, FILL UP YOUR DROPPERS WITH SUPER MALE VITALITY (35.5ml)

THE CONDITIONING HAS BEEN BROKEN AND IT'S TIME TO DROP THE BIG ENCHILADA, DRINK YOUR "APPLE JUICE" & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

BRAIN FORCE
HERBAL NOOTROPICS
SNAKE OIL
MOON OCEAN IMPACT PROBES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMmmf84RbIw <---- HIT PLAY PATRIOTS

>YOUR INFOWARS THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR BUNKER. FAINT SCREAMS OF SOME MAYNE STREEM METEOR CAN BE HEARD FROM AFAR

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP TO YOUR HOMEMADE NEWS DESK, FITTED WITH DOCUMENTS ON OPRAH'S PEDOPHILE EUGENICS MONOLITH AND DEAD CHINESE ASTRONAUT MATRIX HIVEMIND WEATHER CONTROL MACHINES

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE RANT YOU CALL OVER DONALD TRUMP USING TWITTER BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR 12-DIMENSIONAL ELITE FOLD-SPACE WW2 DRONE PACKED TO THE BRIM WITH PSYCHIC PAPA SMURFS, FOLLOWED BY CALLS FROM CIA VAMPIRES JUST AS THE INTERNAL COUP BEGINS AND YOU EXPLAIN HOW THE SUN = A STARGATE TO SATAN BUILT BY HILLARY CLINTON AND GOOGLE USES THE BOHEMIAN GROVE FOR GAY HOT DOG PARTIES

FOLKS WE'RE WINNING THE WAR

FOLKS TEXAN NUCLEAR RAILROADS LITERALLY POWERED BY BLOOD AND SEMEN AND LAUNCHED INTO SPACE WITH BACKUPS FILMED BY STANLEY KUBRICK

>"CANADA JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE WORSE THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE AND HOST THE GROUP OF ROME BUT COME BACK TO US WHEN PATRIOTS GET EVERYONE TO A HIGHER PLANE OF EXISTENCE"

>"GLOBALIST "PEDO" "PIZZAGATE" CANADA, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. THE REVOLUTION IS HERE. IT'S TIME FOR THE 1776 AWAKENING"

-Alex Jones, 2017

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING ALEX JONES NAKED INFILTRATING THE WHITE HOUSE UNDER GROUND TUNNELS SCREAMING ABOUT BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATIONS

Brought to you by DNAforce©

cue the 2nd amendment

pls subscribe.
>>
>>18590147
But but but... Alex has always been CIA COINTELPRO, is he not now?
>>
File: topkek.gif (2MB, 321x218px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.gif
2MB, 321x218px
>>18591609
Everytime
10/10
>>
>>18590147
Who in the hell has 4 hours of their time to waste listening to this looney bin?
>>
>>18590214
and you then realize that there's an actual large population of people that listen to this drivel and think, "yeah, sounds reasonable to me".
>>
tinfoil intensifies
>>
>>18590201
>touches feet

>then touches alex

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
>>
>>18590147
great fucking show let me tell you
>>
>>18598517

It's hilarious and fuck you it's better than anything on TV
>>
>>18598518
This. my uncle was into infowars way back before the trump campaign. He tries to sell everyone he knows water filters and home schools his kids to fight the globalist agenda and preach creationism.
>>
>>18590147
I'm at 1:40:00 on mp3 and I have to say that the information given is nothing out of the ordinary if you're interested in these subject anyways.

The last 20 minutes or so leading up to 1:40:00, after Aley Jones had his piss break the overall quality has gone downhinn.
That bravo guy is talking way too much and Jones himself is going nowhere too fast in his sentences.

Hope the quality picks up again.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
>>
>>18590201
Yeah eddie bravo is a total dick. All he fuckin did was talk about himself
>>
File: 1476399982640.jpg (82KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476399982640.jpg
82KB, 720x720px
>>18594701
>phsycic vampires
>>
>>18598517
You're right better spend that time watching nigger ball. Did you see the commercials?!?!? Hilarious!
>>
>>18594573
Especially the one's into WWE.
>>
>>18590147
Fuck of and die, Alex jones is a fucking idiot, pathetic scumbag
>>
>>18592089
>>18594210
Who is coop ?
>>
File: basic gestahl.png (580B, 32x48px) Image search: [Google]
basic gestahl.png
580B, 32x48px
>people go to /x/
>get rustled by alex jones
is this the great migration of normies /pol/ warned of?
>>
Holy shit this guy is either retarded or is confident in himself. I can't believe he snuck into the bohemian grove
>>
File: 1354770634234.jpg (48KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
1354770634234.jpg
48KB, 640x479px
>>18590147
I was going to give it a listen but you said sheeple and i now want to kick you in the sarcophagus!
>>
>>18601211
Jhon Cena IS THE BEST <3
>>
File: 1.jpg (526KB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
526KB, 1280x1811px
>>18591659
underrated post
>>
File: dudley.jpg (81KB, 762x593px) Image search: [Google]
dudley.jpg
81KB, 762x593px
2.2 million views in 24 hours. 50k+ likes.

Doesn't make YouTube trending.

Soft Censoring 100%
>>
>>18590201
So much this. All he did was interrupt Joe and Alex with non-relevant subjects. and his whole "half awake" "fully awake" schtick was cringey as fuck
>>
Has anyone watched the Joe and Jordan Peterson podcast. That dude had some pretty interesting shit to say
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE&t=25s
>>
ITT: A summary of the current worldwide demographic.

People who watch this for shits n giggles and move on.
People who take a lot of what's being discussed in the interview seriously and consider the tiniest possibility of it being true.
People who point fingers at the second group without any research or concrete arguments other than calling them outright crazy.

Laughing at fanatic flatearthers is one thing, but laughing at people who claim that satanism, blood sacrifice, cannibalism, pedophilia is rampant in the upper echelons, is another.

The truth is, anybody who compares their biased beliefs, knowledge and innocent morals to anybody else - is already in the wrong, especially when he compares them to people who are really pulling the strings in this world. Just because YOU wouldn't do such things, doesn't mean that THEY wouldn't. They are completely detached from the reality YOU live.

And anyway, the things AJ talks about is absolutely NOTHING new when it comes to the "fringe", even his 'big' picture is an outdated outlook on the present, no matter how far fetched it sounds to the majority.
>>
>>18601200
Lol I'd rather watch neither of those things because I'm not a stupid American but I am also not some pseudo-enlightened asshole who thinks that multidimensional vampires are coming for me. This guy is a nutjob and if you have nothing better to do than listen to him spout nonsense for almost 4 hours then I feel sorry for you
>>
>>18605428
>Just because YOU wouldn't do such things, doesn't mean that THEY wouldn't. They are completely detached from the reality YOU live.

yeah, i don't really understand why that's hard to believe for some. especially considering that they are basically shaping our lives through consumerism.
>>
Anyone notice how the flat earth stuff is sort of dying out after obama left.

Totally a psyop created by his administration.

Trumps psyops will be glorious and intricate!
>>
File: 1409378645428.jpg (3MB, 6000x3220px) Image search: [Google]
1409378645428.jpg
3MB, 6000x3220px
>2017
>watching Alex Jones unironically
>>
File: kara.jpg (51KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
kara.jpg
51KB, 240x240px
>>18605501
>2016 + 1
>Still being an unenlightened troglodyte
>>
>>18605501
someone get this globalist outa here
>>
>>18605326

so far my fav episode. Peterson dropped some real shit in that podcast
>>
File: walton.jpg (88KB, 1226x593px) Image search: [Google]
walton.jpg
88KB, 1226x593px
>>18605452

>i don't really understand why that's hard to believe for some.

cognitive dissonance
>>
>>18591659
>were that no one used a phone or did something avoidant during the show, and that they all have a normal sex drive without frustration or wizardry

Please elaborate
>>
>>18606069
the sad thing is that people don't really need much to start taking him seriously. put this guy on CNN or the like and people will immediately shift their perception without thinking too much. hell, they'll even forget that he was constantly attacking the mainstream media.

unfortunately all people need is a label to be convinced, because critical thinking and response without emotion is way too hard for most. nobody is open to the "what if", because they were taught and conditioned this way in school and their peers.

sad but exciting times to be alive really.
>>
>>18590224
Right? when it's Alex Jones get's worked up, he's discredited. But when liberals get worked up, we're supposed to accept it?
>>
>>18602529
Bill Cooper
>>
Alex jones is a paid shill
>>
>>18605210
>18605210
It's too long to be on YouTube trending, the YT algorithm calculates view time so if a lof of people watch 15 mins before tuning out it's not rated as high.
>>
Man I was excited for this and didn't think Eddie Bravo was going to ruin it for me as much as he did. He was clearly excited to get to talk to Alex Jones but the constant interrupting was annoying as piss by the end.
>ALEX. ALEX. TELL US. ALEX. TELL US....what's Trump like?
>Well Eddie, I will give you the truth on Trump. Here's the truth...
>ALEX TALK ABOUT 9/11

As soon as he'd start answering he would just blurt out more questions. It even seemed to be getting to Joe by the end and he sounded like he wasn't enjoying it anymore due to everyone just talking over one another.

So much potential wasted. Hopefully he'll bring back Powerful Alex Jones and just do a 1 on 1 pod.
>>
>>
File: IMG_2313.gif (2MB, 250x157px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2313.gif
2MB, 250x157px
>>18600265
>>
>>18607553

Fuck yeah!
>>
>>18593728
being retarded enough to believe it in the first place still makes you retarded
>>
>>18590147
The right wing and Alex jones are controlled opposition, the so called awake people aren't really awake.
>>
>>18606302
Apparently.
>>
>>18607553
If this dude had a neck he'd look eerily similar to how I looked when I was 10.
>>
>>18607748
he has the guts to call out "interdimensional child molesters" yet somehow he never addresses the JQ
>>
>>18590147
bump

who are the psychic vampires?
>>
>>18607119
any money he has that lesbian hippie Duncan Trussel on to ruin the next one
>>
>>18609809

Jews
>>
>>18590147
How gay is Joe?
>>
>>18610029

super hetero
>>
File: 1484251648400.jpg (49KB, 625x796px) Image search: [Google]
1484251648400.jpg
49KB, 625x796px
fucking comfiest podcast I've seen in a long time
>>
File: f69.jpg (284KB, 2048x1694px) Image search: [Google]
f69.jpg
284KB, 2048x1694px
>>18591609
>>
>>18605438
You clearly don't watch Alex Jones then. Stop listening to disinfo bub
>>
Lol, You are a still a sheep if Joe and Alex are "Redpilled" to you.

All celebrities are deceivers, that's redpill 101
>>
>>18594738
*farts*
Psst nothing personal kids
>>
>>18603433
I real detest seeing John spelt incorrectly. It shows me your an atheist and deserve your eternity burning in hell
>>
>>18610838

haha idiot it's "nothing personelle"

thats how the meme goes
>>
>>18591659
Did you miss the part where the fat guy went to the bathroom nine times to masturbate and look at his phone?
>>
>>18610875
You forgot to mention in gay.
That's how the memes go
>>
>>18606069
People are not robots!
>>
>>18592089
because he literally shot at police officers
>>
>>18590147
Alex Jones is 85% truth 15% misinfo
>>
>>18598254
I fucking laffed until I cried
>>
>>18613993
lol

He is literally an actor. Bill Hicks
>>
ALL BS. Distraction at best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyI3O3Qrjyw
>>
so basically a quick rundown on the big enchilada

>elites believe they are given power/knowledge for creating a super powerful A.I. machine, and this knowledge is passed on to them by some interdimensional entity/power (Satan or whatever)
>they make this machine because they hate the humanity and want to suck the life out of it, making us their cattle in order to serve this entity through their A.I. machine, thus this entity having a full control of our past, present & future
>>
Can someone give me a quick Gestalt on this podcast?
>>
>>18614800
>this knowledge is passed on to them by some interdimensional entity/power

They're elves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KalX0MJ5hQ
>>
>>18605438
>the obsession transcends boards
>>
Eddie Bravo makes me want to dump hot sauce in my eyes
>>
>>18590504
time?
>>
File: weed.png (413KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
weed.png
413KB, 800x600px
Stopped by to post this.
>>
>fuck clouds
>>
>>18592095
David duke?
>>
>>18600369

This. Fucking kek.
My uncle lives like 150 miles from any form of civilization whatsoever. He has to drive 3 hours every fucking day to get to work.
He lives in a meme house he built on this tiny little piece of property he bought. He has 4 chickens and a garden with some tomato plants. His wife sits at home all day "home schooling" their 10 year old daughter, who is TOTALLY fucked up and visibly autistic because she has never experienced any form of human contact besides mommy, daddy, and church.

But hey it's all worth it because when the world ends they will survive 3-4 days longer than us b/c of those chickens they have.
>>
File: 1486303006928.gif (826KB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1486303006928.gif
826KB, 696x478px
>>18593728
fuck man this video opened my eyes a bit
>>
>>18615955
Don't worry, he will be able to scream I WAS RIGHT as he eats his autistic daughters corpse legs
>>
The only real redpil here is Alex confirming he is bill hicks
Otherwise it's four hours of entertaining bullshit
>>
>>18616108
Feel you
>>
>>18615137
hope it's female elves tbqh. Could they be succubus maybe if that's the case hypothetically?
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.