[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever since I was a child, I've had the occasional "prophetic"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7840.jpg (104KB, 624x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7840.jpg
104KB, 624x627px
Ever since I was a child, I've had the occasional "prophetic" dream. There's two that really stand out. The first was when I was 11, and I had a dream that my uncle, who was pretty healthy to my knowledge, died. Few days later, he had a heart attack, and died. Second one was when I was 17, and i had a dream that my grandmother was hung from a tree. Next day, she died. There have been smaller, less significant dreams thatve come true, but none others related to death.

I realize I probably sound like an idiot, but I was wondering if it was possible for dreams to predict the future, or if i'm just getting lucky
>>
>>18589324
neat
>>
I knew where someone's scar was.
>>
>>18589316
Ofcourse, there is no such thing as luck. Everything is under law, everything serves a purpose and meaning. Luck is merly a word the uninitiated use for things larger than themselves, wich they do not understand. Your oversoul gave you a glimpse of the future. For what reason? Idk, maybe to wake you up to the reality that supernatural shit is real, and magic do actually exist. We are all one brother, source/god is within all.
>>
>>18589316
Similar thing happens to me, it's all so meaningless though.
Few words of a conversation, or a view outside the window of a bus, too short to draw any conclusion from it.

Why couldn't it be some major event, or something i could warn people about, like in that tv show where guy got tomorrow's newspaper, forgot the name of it. Hell, next lottery numbers would be swell.
It's like wolverine had his regenerative powers for 5 minutes a day. Fucking pointless.
>>
>>18589316
I've had two. Like the exact same thing really, except in mine I was being warned about something I could probably change, though by the time I realised it it was happening irl.

My aunt has dreams predicting deaths in the family but she never knows who it is, so this sort of thing does kind of run in my family.

Anyway haven't had one of them in more than 5 years, lately haven't even been dreaming at all unless I have mugwort in my system, but then again I've put on significant effort to block anything paranormal from my life until about 6 months ago so it's no wonder. I'll probably get them back if anything significant is to happen.
>>
Yeah for sure you can dream of something before it happens.

I used to walk my sisters dog (an American Akita) everyday, I would walk through our town and down to the main road, I had to cross this main road every time to get into the little nature park on the other side, like a place with big open fields and lakes and stuff open for the public. I used to bring the dog their all the time and I just love the feel of the place and it is still one of my favourite places to go.

Well I had the dream I was walking the dog as usual, and when I came to the main road I stopped and looked both ways and then proceeded to cross when it was safe, when out of nowhere this white Mercedes Benz flies right past me and misses me by centimeters, the dog freaked out immediately jumping back and pulling me with her and then barking like crazy at the car, there was no cars on the road when I began to cross, and there is no corners, I can see right down both ways of the main road for like 500 yards. The car just barely misses me and is definitely breaking the speed limit going maybe 80-100 mph and it just kept driving.

The next day I had completely forgot about the dream and went walking with the dog as usual, and it happened, I remembered the dream instantly as I got to the other side of the road. Everything in the dream happened right down to the dog freaking out exactly the same way, even the colour of the car.

To this day I still haven't been able to explain it, I felt like I was so close to dying and I don't know why I had that dream.

Anyone any idea?
>>
File: 130503_giant_rubber_duck_660.jpg (115KB, 660x449px) Image search: [Google]
130503_giant_rubber_duck_660.jpg
115KB, 660x449px
>>18589316
What if the dreams were not prophetic, but you manifested them into reality by your desire for supernatural powers?
>>
Back in 2006, I spent the weekend with my father. My parents are divorced.

Both of us never got interested in racing and cars etc., we're more likely farm/animal/gardening people. I woke up in full panic, sweating and fell back into sleep.

I finally woke up at 8 am and asked my father what happend to the motor, why is the motor of Schumacher destroyed? We have to warn him etc. etc.

My father didn't know what the fuck Im talking about, because the race didn't even started yet.

In the race - Michael Schumacher got a damage on his motor, losing the last chance of winning the championship.

http://www.spiegel.de/sport/formel1/schumacher-ausfall-ferrari-techniker-raetseln-ueber-motorschaden-a-441544.html
>>
>>18589316
yep OP. has happened to me a couple times in my life.

the first time was the most striking. it was a seemingly nonsense dream i had remembered since i was a child (less than 5 years old). i wont bog down the thread with the story but it was unmistakably prophetic. it also involved my uncle.

my mother and i also had the exact same dream when i was around the same age. i saw it through my perspective in my dream, and she saw it through my perspective in her dream. same dream. same night.

its been at least 7 years since my last prophetic dream and i miss it very much.

they are to be treasured.
>>
I wonder how many of us there are that get these dreams.
>>
>>18590254
i think the majority of us that experience this are just as confused as you are anon.

>big moment foretold in a dream
>no reason to bring dream info to conscious mind
>happens exactly like the dream
>seemingly the dream has no effect on reality because youre oblivious until after the fact

so what the fuck is going on then? someone told me it was when a parallel universe merges with ours. i cant make sense of that idea though.
>>
>>18591988
This
>>
File: 1405975803160.jpg (249KB, 1000x746px) Image search: [Google]
1405975803160.jpg
249KB, 1000x746px
>>18592413
I've had multiple dreams as a child which later appeared in the form of adversaries in Dark Souls 3

I remember being chased through a thin sloped wood by the followers, and feeling their breath on me as I struggled to reach the game console and turn it off before they caught me
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.