[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What paranormal experiences have you personally had. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: serge monast.jpg (18KB, 433x324px) Image search: [Google]
serge monast.jpg
18KB, 433x324px
What paranormal experiences have you personally had.

I've seen a wisp and a grey alien once.
Strange coincidences happen all the time, people read my mind and whatnot.
>>
>honeypot, the thread
>>
wasp aliens are cool and have high tech hives.
very friendly
>>
I ended up spending two days constantly talking to someone, and she acted as if we've known each-other forever.
She knew all the things I didn't say, or wanted to say but couldn't put to words.
I wish I saw a ball lightning or an imaginary creature instead, would have been less scary.
>>
I really only notice a lot of coincidences happening.
Not anything too strange, just small stuff. For example: Thinking "I wish this youtube channel would upload a new video, it's been a month". Then an hour later a video gets uploaded.
Or, I'll think of some kind of uncommon topic or idea and then later that day someone I know will mention it. This stuff happens a lot.
I was also able to predict the partner that I was going to be randomly assigned to in a class that I have.
>>
I actually factually summoned a succubus. She is my waifu and i love her very much.
>>
believe in god/string theory/ everying is connected-ness
Reconnect with nature, mediate in nature
release your "want"

and you can do it too!
>>
Odd scratches appear on me during times I'm not asleep.

Something is preventing me from accidents and dying. People hear my thoughts and I use this to scare schizophrenic hobos.
>>
File: 1485203870472.gif (342KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1485203870472.gif
342KB, 1000x750px
>>18588977
What use could they have of this information?
>>
The archangel Michael told me that I was schizophrenic.
>>
File: 1437116895245.jpg (56KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
1437116895245.jpg
56KB, 500x458px
>>18588949
Have seen two UFOs, had an entity pull the classic 'rip the blanket off this guy while he's trying to get to sleep', found a skeleton in an Oddfellow's hall, have used magic successfully for years (even curses. Current body count, at least 3). A bit of astral projection. That's just off the top of my head that I know how to explain.
>>
I seen the UFO lights. The ones that are oranges balls that move around into a formation then disappear. Also had a ghost whisper into my ear. All in the same. fucking. night. No I am not crazy. It was the coolest night of my life.
>>
>>18588977
>>
>>18589703
Nothing really catastrophically nopetacular. Sometimes I get dreams that predict little flashes of my life in the future, usually only one to three minute clips and usually only ever in first person.
>>
>>18589703
derp
>>
>>18590157
What kind of magic? Any advice/resources you can point us to?
>>
>>18590157
>found a skeleton in a oddfellows hall

stop roleplaying this isn't fucking dnd
>>
>>18589698
Do you need to be phisically nearby a person to transmit your thoughts? If so, how close do you have to be?
>>
>>18588949
I've seen ghosts, aliens, and been close enough to Bigfoot to know that it is real.
Additionally, after becoming capable and competent with out of body consciousness I encountered many things.
>>
>>18591369
Also orbs. And acoustic telepathy.
>>
>>18591369
Also successful use of an Ouija board to function as a medium in communicating with deceased persons.
>>
>>18591369
Also premonition dreams. Saw the high and low points of my life at 5 years age.
>>
>>18591345
Chaos mostly. Pretty much self taught. My best advice is to get as much life experience as you can. Helps you separate out the bullshit.
>>18591355
Not even bullshitting you. It was during an urbex exploration.
>>
>>18590157
I don't consider using focused thought to harm to be in the realm of magic. Feedback confirmation of desired harm in both near range (close quarters specific timing) and remote ( self harm causation ) .
>>
>>18588996
In my tenth grade drafting class a guy flipped a coin, 1980 blurry s Susan B Anthony. Was my lucky coin.. showed it to him and he said he was gonna flip it until I got it wrong. 47 times correct then it landed almost perpendicular leaning on a desk with tails showing. Then got the next 3 right as the bell rang and he gave it back. I have lived my life with frequent uncanny timing.
>>
>>18589703
OK
>>
>>18589703
MR. TRUM WE LOVE YOU!
>>
File: x thread.png (555KB, 766x528px) Image search: [Google]
x thread.png
555KB, 766x528px
>>18588977
dont worry. im not a government agent who made this thread so i can kidnap all psychic people.
you can trust me buckaroo
>>
I constantly saw shadow people for ~ 5 years. However, I think the weirdest thing I've seen in my life was a demon. I'm an atheist now, but when I was little I saw one with its wings raised. To be honest, I still am scared thinking of it.
>>
>>18588949
close encounter of the 3rd kind 5 ufos seen so far goat man /bigfoot vocalisations heard got evidence on video of goat man tracks seen shadow person once . don't ask for any details I only go into detail on pol when paranormal discussions are had cause 90% of people there are not full of shit like here .
>>
Quick spoiler, this isn't entirely supernatural in nature. just a weird thing that happened but I largely just wanted to write all of this down and get it out there. A type of closure for myself, I suppose.

Last year my great grandfather's health had been steadily declining. He was in the hospital for over three months, originally waiting to go to surgery for some stomach issues but there was always complications (fever, infection, ect ect). Eventually he got to the point where he was pissing in bags and "eating" through a tube in his stomach, all of this while being in pretty sever abdominal pain. Evetually, doctors found that parts of his intestine were turning blue due to lack of oxygen, and he asked to be released and go home. I was with my grandfather when he asked, and we both knew what he was asking us. I cried, he cried. It was tough seeing this man who had been my father figure break down like that.

Anyways, so we bring him home and set up the hospital bed in his living room, and we all start getting ready for the inevitable.

On the morning he passed I woke up at around 6am. Not groggy just woke up but more of bolted out of my sleep kind of thing. I called out, my mother said she had just woken up too and asked if I had woken up because of the cat crying. I didn't hear anything but she insisted she heard it, we get a call about 40 minutes later that my great grandfather had passed. My grandma would later tell us that she had woken up around that time too, hearing a cat cry.
>>
Haven't shared this, and new to /x/ so I don't know if it is even relevant
But
About 5 years ago, I was fading in and it off sleep, with my husband sitting on the foot of the bed on the computer (I'm pretty sure I remember him gaming)
I woke up only enough to feel great fear, and visibly saw a dark gray cloud with many many hands seeping in from the window reaching for my husband
I wasn't fully awake, because all I could do was mumble "the Darkness is coming for you" before going back to sleep
Next morning I woke up with the creeps, thought it was a nightmare, but he asked about it once he woke up (apparently, telling him the Darkness was coming for him made it difficult for him to sleep)
I still think, "ah, it was just lucid dreaming" but it really gives me the creeps whenever I think about it
Also, turns out, I later found that time of our life, he was struggling with infidelity, lies, drinking etc.. Which makes me think back to that night more
I dunno, but, real creepy, and I remember it more vividly than any dream I've ever had
>>
File: maat.jpg (582KB, 1600x724px) Image search: [Google]
maat.jpg
582KB, 1600x724px
>>18588949

The spirit of God is all around us constantly...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-KmOd3i7s

https://twitter.com/TheImperialCult
>>
>>18589703
fuck you
>>
>>18589703
Immunity post. All who have read and didn't reply are safe. Fuck you anon.
>>
>>18588996
Yep, it happens.
>>
>>18591626
posting this thread on /pol/ was a success. thank you friend.
>>
Nothing because nothing paranormal exists, only science exists. Get your head out of prehistory and join the modern era.
>>
>>18591892
>only science exists.
but i dont understand the science and the more i attempt to learn it, the more confusing and mysterious the world appears.
how can i have a firm belief in something i dont understand and cant prove to myself?
>>
>>18591892
If it was "prehistory" it wouldn't be recorded and you wouldn't know about it.
Dumbass.
>>
>>18589703
Fuck you
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKlPzoaJs30

This
>>
>>18588949
Shadow people and an extra dimensional being.

>extra dimensional being
It was about 7 feet tall, gray scaly skin, slightly larger than average almond shaped eyes and it was wearing a grayish robe. It was standing over me while trying to sleep. It was as clear as day and it wasn't a dream. I screamed and it disappeared.
>>
>>18588949
Personally nothing, but my parents told me that in the old farm where we used to live when I was a baby there was a ghost who haunted the place. He made the farm smell like garlic, made LOUD thump noises through the house and made me really agitated. They called a shaman to deal wit the ghost, when he appeared to refuse diplomacy the shaman cleansed the place and it worked . . . for three months. Mom got so scared that she forced dad to sell the farm and we moved in with my grandparents.
>>
File: WALLACE IS SCARED.png (694KB, 1360x1580px) Image search: [Google]
WALLACE IS SCARED.png
694KB, 1360x1580px
>Around 15
>Was going out with a girl in my year
>We were all into metal, so being the edgy kids we are, we went up to our local graveyard one sunday
>Me, her and 2 of her friends, all dressed in black hoodies and jeans
>She acts all scared, starts cuddling into mt
>Think this is just an excuse to get close, in a fairly good mood
First thing's first, the graveyard we went to is on the border of the town and the countryside, it's pretty big and surrounded by fields
>We explore the place, a bit creepy but it's evening in autumn so not too dark
>Suddenly one of her friends freak out
>"DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT"
>Think she's taking the piss
>As we go on all the girls keep getting more and more scared, they keep telling me they see something moving around
>Not having it, think they're all joking
>Suddenly it gets REALLY dark
>Like as in, it became nighttime in under a minute
>Suddenly start to get creeped out
>Tell them it's getting dark and we should probably head anyway
>Walk back with at a casual pace, still convinced they're all fucking with me
>Eventually get angry and tell them there's fuck all out there and to stop acting like kids
>Turn back around to where I was facing
>Some seven foot tall black shape fucking bolts behind a large tombstone
>"We're fucking leaving"
>Book it out of there and run back to the town
I haven't gone back there, it's already kind of creepy during the day, after that shit I don't wanna go back
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.