[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If magic is real I believe electro magnetism is the force behind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 150323-microantenna.jpg (41KB, 590x288px) Image search: [Google]
150323-microantenna.jpg
41KB, 590x288px
If magic is real I believe electro magnetism is the force behind a lot of it. Every piece of matter down to the smallest particles have electro magnetic fields, and it is one of the 4 fundamental forces that make up our universe.

Humans have shown capability to alter their electro magnetic fields, theoretically given enough power and a detailed enough field you can manipulate nonferrous material by utilizing their natural fields.

Personally I think this is a rational explanation atleast for the *kenisis branch of magic. And perhaps auroras too as studies also show that humans can detect these fields.
>>
You'd think that people who cared about electromagnetism would go out and learn about electromagnetism, but no, they just make up woo woo mystical shit.
>>
>>18588086

Thanks for the bump friend, but everything I said was accurate and then made an argument under the presumption that "if magic is real" then electromagnetism, one of main forces of the universe could play a big part in it.
>>
>>18588102
>everything I said was accurate.

No. Unless an object is electrically or magnetically charged, that is not neutral, it doesn't have have an electric or magnetic field.

The particles within the object might, but not at large.

Yo're also claiming people can alter electromagnetic fields. Sure, if they cover themselves in tinfoil and stick a fork in the outlet, but barring that, no. There's no psychic controls of electromagnetic fields, like you're implying.

Auroras are a known electromagnetic phenomenon, but apparently you mean auras, which are bullshit.
>>
>>18588102
What you said is about as accurate repeated stoner assertions that our solar system is just an atom in a molecule in a larger universe. Because planets orbit like electrons right?

Your explanation isn't even good for fiction.
>>
>>18588127

>No. Unless an object is electrically or magnetically charged, that is not neutral, it doesn't have have an electric or magnetic field.

The particles within the object might, but not at large

Everything has an electromagnetic field. The only question is how strong is that magnetic field.

>Yo're also claiming people can alter electromagnetic fields. Sure, if they cover themselves in tinfoil and stick a fork in the outlet, but barring that, no. There's no psychic controls of electromagnetic fields, like you're implying.

Unessisary, though it may help. Here is a study that supports my argument.

http://journals.sfu.ca/seemj/index.php/seemj/article/download/349/311 (PDF download)

>Auroras are a known electromagnetic phenomenon, but apparently you mean auras, which are bullshit.

This was under the presumption that magic is real. Thanks for providing a real world example though.
>>
>>18588159
Your "study" is bunk.

And if you knew anything about electromagnetism, you wouldn't need me to tell you that.

>The only question is how strong the magnetic field is

Zero. In a neutral object the magnetic field is zero. in otherwords, there isn't a field.
>>
>>18588170

>Your "study" is bunk.

State why or your argument is bunk. Burden of proof is on you at this point.

>Zero. In a neutral object the magnetic field is zero. in otherwords, there isn't a field.

Your right, but the only thing truly neutral is a neutron and even they react to magnetism. Everything else does have a magnetic field due to the orbiting of electrons around protons as well as their own intrinsic .magnetic fields.
>>
>>18588186
>the burden of proof is for people to prove magic DOESN'T exist

you're done dude, you're fucking retarded.

please come back after you PASS HS physics.
>>
>>18588192
The burden of proof is on you to prove the study is bunk as the one who made the claim that the study is bunk. Make a claim back it up, you can't just call it fake an walk away, that is retarded as all get out. Claiming magic and cling your ears is retarded.

>einstein, oh he's a quack, have you read about his spooky action at a distance theory? What? You want my proof that he is a quack? Asking me to prove magic isn't real is what your doing.
>>
>>18588186
Now you're confusing magnetically neutral with electrically neutral.
>>
>>18588221

Are you really arguing that a negative charge orbiting a positive charge dosen't create an electromagnetic field?
>>
>>18588220
It's bunk because it's in a non-scientific, non-peer reviewed bunk journal.

https://www.quackwatch.org/04ConsumerEducation/nonrecperiodicals.html
>>
>>18588221

Not OP, but I don't understand how these are different. I know only the very basics of electromagnitism; could you please explain the difference?
>>
>>18588228
An electrically charged electron has an electric field.

An electrically charged proton has an electric field.

Put them together in a hydrogen atom, you've got a neutral object. No electric field.

Also, you're still confusing electric fields with magnetic fields.
>>
>>18588235
Take a bar magnet. It produces a magnetic field. Is it electric? No.

Now take a balloon that you've rubbed on your hair. It's got an electric charge. Is it magnetic? No.

They're both aspects of the same fundamental force, but different aspects. Of course, you can combine the two and consider an electromagnetic field. The alternator in your care, which is both magnetic and electric, has an electromagnetic field.
>>
>>18588240

negative electric field traveling around a positive creates an electromagnetic field. That's science. However do to the nature of quantum mechanics that field has no specific pull on any side as the electron is everywhere in its orbit at once.
>>
>>18588127
Monks can alter their brainwaves by meditation. And brainwaves are electromagnetic fields.
>>
>>18588230

That link dosen't even list the source of the study let alone actually debunk it.
>>
File: 1452298059969.jpg (163KB, 872x950px) Image search: [Google]
1452298059969.jpg
163KB, 872x950px
>step one: bring a compass to an electronics store

>step two: find some speakers

>step three: if you find speakers of which are magnetic congrats you now have found capable of glimpsing into other dimensions

>step four: find suitably fucked up, creepy, or good music (Depending on which dimension or entity you want to have visit you)

>step five: ???

>step six: PROFIT
>>
>>18588042
You are on the right track.
I have had the same inkling and have come to the same conclusion
>>
Magic is science explained to idiots.

Magicians were always tricksters
>>
if you read some non-bullshit occultism books you will outright see that they link electromagnetism and electricity as the two pillars of real magic, going by different names in different cultures, yang chi yin chi...
>>
>>18588459
Thises
>>
>>18588042
what you make about it is what it matters most, electroMAGnetic
>>
>>18588042
The whole existence is just one energy. When you manipulate energy in a certain way, it has a certain effect on all the energy around it.

Do you have any idea how your body even works? Have you read the user's manual? I want you to try a little experiment for a moment. Sit up straight as you can, eyes closed, resting your hands on your thighs with palms up. Take a few breaths and just notice how your breath feels. Then turn your palms facing down and take a few more breaths. Then switch again and notice the difference.

Just by the way you're holding your hands, the very way you're breathing changes! And every day you're moving your hands unconsciously this way and that, throwing your energy into turmoil! The breath is like gas in a car's engine. The more you put in it, the faster it runs. If the breath stops, the heart and mind lose their momentum and also gradually stop. If you drove your car shaking your foot all over the pedal, do you know what a jerky driver you would be? Similarly your life is happening like this and now you're looking for magic to somehow fix it!

Just imagine if just a drop of the life process, the intelligence within you that created you from a tiny lump of cells, were to come into your consciousness, your whole life would seem to happen magically others!

It might seem like a miracle to see someone manipulating their subtle energies in such a way they resist sharp spears with the pit of their throats, dry wet sand with their hands, walk on fire, or create ashes out of air, but that's because you've forgotten the one who creates whole universes. These things are just simple inner science.
>>
tfw nobody posts this anymore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs
>>
>>18588872

Wow, new found respect for those guys.
>>
Life is magic it is literally the ability tho change the momentum of matter at will.

But your on the right path. Think more.broad though, EMR, every mass radiates EMR(one could say its your soul/light within) intersecting fields/waves of EMR of differing wavelengths and velocity's create measurable effects such as time and what can be referred to as the 'field of probability' (or the random quantem element).
The radiation of EMR is directly responsible for its inverse force known as gravity, you will find the formulae for working out both to further rienforce this. Through conciseness we can somewhat control our EMR
>>
>>18588042
you don't understand magnetism, you have it confused with some of the shit spouted by people who believe gravity doesn't exist and it's effects are explained by EM.

You're just sound retarded by leveraging a bogus conspiracy worse than flat earthers to support your magic theory. not to mention if magic was a result of EM it would have been proven via the scientific method by now.
>>
>>18588941
stfu idiot
>>
File: radio_waves_paths_s.jpg (38KB, 360x234px) Image search: [Google]
radio_waves_paths_s.jpg
38KB, 360x234px
>>18588042
brainwaves also pic not related
>>
I will confirm that my experiences suggest an important relationship between the human electromagnetic field and psychic sensing/manipulation
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.