[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alex Jones and Joe Rogan are currently talking live on air,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 16

File: merchant.png (129KB, 354x504px) Image search: [Google]
merchant.png
129KB, 354x504px
Alex Jones and Joe Rogan are currently talking live on air, dropping redpills left right and centre.

It's getting pretty /x/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

>interdimensional psychic vampire pedophiles are leaking information to elites via demonic possessions and we are fighting back with magic memes.
>>
These two are just making people retarded
>>
>>18587566
Your days are numbered globalist shill!
>>
these dudes are just smoking and drinking lol

yeah confirmed fake and lame
>>
>when Americans rebel against the establishment and replace mainstream bullshit with even more batshit bullshit of their own
>>
Damn Bill Hicks at it again
>>
We have the memes and the purity
>>
I fucking haaaaate Alex Jones voice.

I feel like my ears were raped after I listen to it...
>>
>>18587621
Who are you btw?
>>
Lmao Alex just made a nice shout out to 4chan! AYy my manz
>>
they're like a bunch of dangling shower heads just spewing random shit and swinging around
pick a topic and stop talking over eachother, I really want to listen to this but I can't find any content or substance
>>
>>18587645
Its because they are shills, they dont wanna be too direct.
>>
>>18587650
No it's because they are all drunk and stoned and they admitted it a few times
>>
this is making me cringe heavily over ever being a part of the conspiracy movement.
I regret ever smoking marijuana or trying to be metaphysical/whatever.

thank you alex jones and joe rogan for making me want to be a normie
>>
>>18587668
BUT DUDE

YOU ARE THE DIMENSIONS
>>
>>18587629
For the record, this was quoting a post talking about impending American intervention in Venezuela, as well as manufacturing investments in South/Central America causing the collapse of China.
>>
File: maga.jpg-large.jpg (76KB, 596x791px) Image search: [Google]
maga.jpg-large.jpg
76KB, 596x791px
>>18587574
YESSSSS!
>>
Alex Jones is most likely a guy that gets paid to dangle bait close to the truth then yank the bait away drawing listeners/viewers to an incorrect answer to the mystery. If he isn't paid directly to do that, he's just an idiot. He's in the same boat as Art Bell and Noory. Once they found out money was to be made by following a few "guidelines" set by "sponsors" they became...and trust me I hate saying this....disinfo agents. Directly or indirectly.

Joe fucking Rogan IS by all counts a shill. He's a smart dude. But he's just a pretty decently disguised Lefty-bot. If you ever lay out everything he says he believes on paper from politics to spoopy skeletons, it is just too fishy not to at least think he may be more than meets the eye in terms of his intent.

All that said, i'd hang out and drink a bunch of booze with the guys leading to a drunken cage match betweem me and Jones, winner fighting Rogan and getting their face caved in. They seem fun like that.

>Just my opinion don't hurt me pls.
>>
File: 1484605769182.png (512KB, 557x768px) Image search: [Google]
1484605769182.png
512KB, 557x768px
>>18587777
Bless these digits
>>
>>18587782
usually i would agree but, you're being disinfoed by the disinfo guys. Alex is real deal, swallow the red pill and come to /pol/ but don't because we're full.
>>
>>18587782
Alex Jones is a sensationalist profiteer with some actually legit sources and real ideas, and who can't fucking stay on topic for 10 fucking seconds.
>>
>>18587786
Jones is sensationalist at the very best dude. He has good stories. Does good research. But it always ends in some weird, abrupt rant about something unrelated.

>"Aliens seen over Paris"
>"See this is what you get with Obamacare..."
>>
>>18587782

who do you think is most close to the truth then?
>>
>>18587548
I don't think Joe Rogan has ever done Dmt, I think he just reads trip reports and talks about it like he has done it.

But I have yet to hear him share one experience. He drops keywords.

>Take 3 hits
>Aliens
>Reality

I truly believe he has no experience with it.
>>
>>18587793
The point is that despite his flaws I don't think he's a shadow government plant

Got any convincing evidence to prove me wrong on that one? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
File: trumpepe.jpg (54KB, 595x335px) Image search: [Google]
trumpepe.jpg
54KB, 595x335px
>>18587783
the pepe-trump connection strikes again. The meme magic is too strong!
>>
>>18587795
Quite honestly? I don't know. I know of a couple people that are at least better than Joe and Alex...and Art....and George....but even they say shit that turns out false or makes me think "how the fuck are those two things even related?"

>who are they?

Ryan Gable, used to love the dude but now he is turning into a money grubbing autist.

Ira Robinson- Probably the only "big name" podcast host who covers topics like Jones who I remotely trust.

You can look them both up if you want. I think bother are connected to a radio network called "Late Night In The Midlands".

And the main LNM guy, he gives me weird feels too. Just like Jones and Bell did before going off the proverbial deep end. And sadly, Gable is going that route too.
>>
>>18587802
I can't really give you sources. Not right now anyway. But in my opinion, I won't pull a random story out of my ass, him being WAAAY into exaggerating stories is why I feel pretty iffy on him.

I mean c'mon. He's hanging out with Rogan now. Who pretty much everyone agrees is at the very least, a liar when it comes to a lot if his "experience" with the truth.
>>
>>18587777
get rekt GLOBALIST SHILLS
>>
>>18587813

I think Bill Cooper was probably the most truthful conspiracist out there. He always told his people that truth was elusive and to never believe what he said but to research it themselves. Heres a complete archive.

http://www.hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/milton-william-bill-cooper-mp3-collection/part-2-episodes-201-through-400-complete-bill-cooper-hour-of-the-time-mp3-collection/
>>
>>18587774
>listening to anything on /x/
>>
you people are legit crazy.
>>
Globalism was made for your protection.
>>
>>18587820

>He's hanging out with Rogan now.

They've been friends since the 90s. Not saying your point is wrong, but their connection isn't a new development.
>>
>>18588276
>you aren't we
>>
File: GUYS.png (171KB, 513x149px) Image search: [Google]
GUYS.png
171KB, 513x149px
>>18587548
>g-guys
>guys
>GUYS
>>
x is so bluepilled these days
>>
>>18589159
this. everybody should know alex is dissinfo
>>
File: jesus-denying-lucifer.jpg (55KB, 640x885px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-denying-lucifer.jpg
55KB, 640x885px
>>18589161

actually Alex too redpilled for x.
>>
>>18587566
this is actually /x/ tier stuff and the threads are getting pruned calm down goldstein
>>
>>18588344
So hold up.

>friends for 20, going on 30ish years
>Rogan hops on the Truth Train fairly recently (last 10 years or so)
>rides Alex's coat tails in some respects i.e. "how to drip REAL truth bombs"
>Takes Alex's examples and opinions
>pretty obvious Joe is A. Not as good as Alex at Truth Bombing
B. In him not being as good at it, we see he lies wuite a bit
And C. Pretty much everyone agrees Rogan does it for attention and money.

So why can't we assume the same is true for Jones? He lies about most of what he says, even faking his experience with subjects...all for some money and the attention of NEETS and tinfoil hat wearing goobers from far and wide?

He is just better at it than Rogan. He is a better liar and more convincing since he isn't quite as scatterfucked. Rogan is like a kid with ADHD trying to explain quantim physics.
>>
>>18589168
shill pls. Alex Jones is so painfuly dissinfo it just hurts my brain how people can't see that.

but pls do tell. who exactly is Alex pointing his fingers at? he just shouts out random conspiracy buzzwords. every time. since forever

>interdimensional psychic vampire pedophiles
earlier it was the zionists. even earlier it was the nazis
>>
>>18589175
>all those spelling mistakes

It is early here.
>>
>>18589177
How is being against the elites, against Soros and so on, being disinfo?

That's the main thing he is on about, and if you are against that YOU are disinfo
>>
File: h.png (493KB, 569x392px) Image search: [Google]
h.png
493KB, 569x392px
>We're like a thought, or a dream, a wisp in some God's mind
>There's like this sub transmission zone below the 3rd dimension that's just turned over to the most horrible things - and it's trying to get over to the 3rd dimension (which is a basic level consciousness) to launch to the next levels.
>And our species is already way up in the 5th, 6th dimension consciously, our best people. But there's this big war trying to destroy humanity, because humanity has free will and there is a decision to which level we want to go to. The (((Elites))) believe they're racing using human technology, to try to take our best minds and build some type of a break-away civilization where they're going to merge with machines, transcend and break away from the failed species that is man.
>The Devil, whatever you want to call it, this inter dimensional entity that gives them advanced off-world technology, the Fallen One, that's not off this world, is giving them advanced knowledge how to construct these systems that have already been used before on other populations.
>>
>previous thread was delet
mods confirmed CIA?
>>
>>18589180
You do realize that "lying" is a thing, right?

He could also not be lying, but be misdirected.

Personally, I think he's lying.
>>
>>18589189
"lying" about what? Misdirected about what?

His #1 message is pro-Trump and anti-soros. Tell me how that's wrong.
>>
>>18589180
>>18589189
how long do you fags actually follow alex jones?
it's all show, no shit. it's all made to confuse.

but do prove me wrong. show me how alex is fighting anything. Truth bombs? pls he has the same narrative since forever. Fear mongering and confusion are his games
>>
>>18589195
You aren't saying anything substantial, just very broad fear mongering "trust no-one, everyone is disinfo shill". You are doing nothing but confusing yourself.

I understand this is /x/, but stop talking tough and start giving facts and direct, to the point examples instead of generalizations. Your argument atm is "I know more than you". This is just pointless posturing.
>>
>>18589192
Well first off, I voted for High Emperor Trump. But I didn't do it with stars in my eyes assuming he was some Messiah. Trump is connected to someone Jones also rails on. Epstein. Trump is here to buy us time. I like what he's doing. But you know what? I liked the first couple months of Bush and Obama each. By the end of the first year though? I had a different opinion.

And Soros probably makes money off of Alex Jones. Or vice versa. You can say "FUXK THAT GUY" and then tell people the best way to fmsay "FUCK YOU" is to unknowingly help him. The CIA does that all the time.

>>18589195

Did you actually read what I said?
>>
>>18589198
well my point was that will all that time alex jones is in the game, and all the money, and fame and everything he has.... he is still basically on square 1. His show is just the same as it always was.he didnt do anything.

if you want truth bombs you should check out wikileaks and assange and what they did to him.

just because alex is spewing a bunch of conspiracy shit that everyone interested allready knows >>hurr durr le evil zionistic psychic vampire elite from the 66dimension is pedophilic

AND seriously. all his prediction were false af. also just a reminder he started his career on marketing gold (his wife was a jewish mine owner btw)

besides all this. i was the one asking YOU a questiion - how exactly is alex jones fighting anything?
>>
>this whiskey is gonne get it out of him, bro
>>
>>18589208
> how exactly is alex jones fighting anything?

Infowars is an alternative to the MSM. He has millions of viewers and has a proper news service where he provides facts and sources, and not just rambling.
>>
>>18589214
Ehhh...

But he urges his millions of viewers to sometimes do, or think things that have zero to do with any of the good research he puts out.

He is also adept at telling half truths. Half of a story will be based in fact with good sources, but parts will be totally impossible to prove. Or he'll stretch the truth a bit by giving direct quotes, then telling us "what they are REALLY saying."

In short...he does what CNN and FOX do.
>>
>>18589214
i would love to see his source for the psychic vampire interdimensional pedophilia stuff
>>
File: 1482781551174.png (180KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
1482781551174.png
180KB, 500x599px
>>18589224
>he does what CNN and FOX do.

rly makes you think
>>
>>18587783
I think I know who you are IRL. Keep up the good work.

PRAISE KEK
>>
>>18589232

Makes me think that...

Tells just enough truth to get people to keep reading/listening so that he can insert bullshit every-so-often in between the truth and his sources, because he knows the vast majority of people won't actually go fact check him, and then the vast majority of people who do won't read deep enough to catch his bullshit. Which leads to a false aura of "reliability" and "truthfulness" which his millions of viewers buy into. Some of them buy literally.

So yeah. Exactly like CNN and Fox.
>>
>>18589229
> psychic vampire
a metaphor for elites feeding on lower classes

> vampire
blood from kids has rejuvenating effects

>inter-dimensional
it's what the elites believe

>pedophilia
podesta emails, have you even watched the beginning of the video?

Sure, this way of speaking isn't meant for the bluepilled, it only makes sense if you already know enough about this stuff.
>>
File: TLDM.jpg (58KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
TLDM.jpg
58KB, 500x400px
"TRASH LIVES DON'T MATTER"
CYBORGS = #1
EVERY OTHER QUINTESSENCE = TRASH
>>
>>18589242
kykyky. just buy and hoard gold. that sure will show the elites, and wont make them even richer at all.
>>
>>18589252
How does belonging to the confederacy of dunces feel?
>>
>>18589258
or remember how alex jones claimed donald trump cannot win because muh conspiracy?
how does that fit into your little narrative?
>>
File: Capture.png (632KB, 1129x749px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
632KB, 1129x749px
>>18589264
>>
>>18589264
they say that to get people to push to vote.

>you can't do it
OH THE FUCK I CAN

>vote surge

same with mariwawa
>is devil in plant!
lol yea rite m8 420 blaze it
>>
>>18587574
Oh fuck off moron
>>
>>18587790
You got the first part right.
>>
>>18587821
You can't even do anything but repeat his idiotic catch phrases, you are a hopeless fool. Stupidity may win the battle but not he war douchebag
>>
File: 1486042522567.png (353KB, 573x553px) Image search: [Google]
1486042522567.png
353KB, 573x553px
>>18589183
SOMEBODY BOGPILL ME ON THE LEVELS OF DIMENSIONS
>>
File: kek.png (874KB, 709x674px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
874KB, 709x674px
>>18589583
>>18589586
>>18589592
watch it, samefag
>>
>>18587786
Problem with Jones is the same with /pol/ some good points but its so deeply rooted in American rhetoric its already tightly under control.

Jones has been shilled by a layer of control just like most others hes just caught in net #2 or 3 and pretending hes informed because all he can see is the masses still caught in net #1.
>>
>>18590281
I assume you are the uncaught renegade, who sees all and knows all, forever doomed to posting on 4chan, only able to hint at the truth via his superior attitude because he knows they are watching
>>
Hi /x/

/pol/ here

i know this is the worst board to hear this from but please keep your CERN threads in this board, thanks
>>
>>18590297
Nope not at all, just enough to know Alex jones is being duped on plenty, and has been neck deep in a system of control since he was born.

That system still has him, he gets plenty right but cant help but colour it with the subtle propaganda and sense or reality that has already been ingrained into him.

Still got mad respect for him, hes a smart dude and does so a shit load and I really respect that he owns his fuck ups.
>>
>>18590371
>hes a smart dude and does know* a shit load
>>
>>18590307
> /pol/ asking /x/ to contain itself.
>>
File: wtff.png (554KB, 1000x8998px) Image search: [Google]
wtff.png
554KB, 1000x8998px
Can't we just agree to not contain either of ourselves? Each board offers unique perspectives on conspiracies.

>pic related
>/x/ on CERN
>>
GEORGE WASHINGTON WITH DIARRHEA RUNNING OUT OF HIS PANTS ON TOP OF THAT HORSE!
>>
>>18587566
>Did you actually listen to the show?
What I caught, they are basically talking PizzaGate and Clandestine Government Operations by adressing facts of the matter, rather than speculation. I take both Jones and Rogan for a grain of salt, but this show in particular is pretty hard hitting with little fluff.
>>
>>18590307
Nope, sorry faggot.
>>
Alex ain't know shit about space

this show has been a ride thats for sure.
>>
>>18590401
I rate 7/7/7
>>
>>18590414
*7/7/17

ftfy
>>
>>18590401
http://pastebin.com/FXcsRFZr
>>
>>18590307
The board that can't keep its greasy fingers out of every thread on the entire site asking us to contain ourselves, that's rich
>>
File: jones.jpg (140KB, 844x869px) Image search: [Google]
jones.jpg
140KB, 844x869px
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.