[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on this manual, /x/? http://bluefluke.deviantart.c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (230KB, 710x1126px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 710x1126px
Opinions on this manual, /x/?

http://bluefluke.deviantart.com/art/Psychonaut-Field-Manual-PAGE-1-505031893
>>
>>18587529
Ayyy did you see my post earlier today looking for the rest of that? It looks pretty legit but I'm a noob just like you. Have you started yet?
>>
>>18587529
It is HEAVILY based on sigils
I know in these times we live people just NEED sigils, but i personally dont like to depend on anything more than my own capacity of blending reality. Sigils are a great tool, but thats it, a tool and he clearily knows how to use it.
Outside of that its all some pretty basic stuff, yet, its advanced basic stuff.
Usually people just throw a few tricks on a manual and they say its magic, but this guy explains some shit that may actually be useful, in certain ways.
If you are a noob, this is a great way to start..Or you could just go read franz bardon.
>>
>>18587529
its a scam to get you to the dark side
dont do it
these practices are all for ur own bad
>>
>>18587529
looks legit kinda sketchy, could use some detail
>>
>>18587529
nice little bait anime sheets to make it look cool and easy to make
dont buy tarrot and dont use any of these symbols in there please
>>
>>18587529
ive read and overflew the whole pdf

it will lead you to the dark side and maybe also into demonic possesion

the devil has been always a liar
>>
>>18588955
the artwork in that guide is nowhere close to being anime. what are you even saying?
>>
>>18589024
its anime like its kawaii its cute
when its depicting demons and the known symbolism that we know our enemies use
>>
>>18589012
any literature you could suggest or an explanation you could provide?
>>
>>18589052
you may laugh but start with the whole bible
you will learn that there was a rebellion against god and why it happened and how evil came into our world

There is a reason why you have not read it yet. The evil does not want you to learn things that are in it and gain knowledge.

were born into a spiritual warfare and nobody told you that you are in a war daily. its a war about your soul and destination

we are all lost childs of the most high

the bible is the "readme / tutorial" for a life on earth including history facts

i promise you it will be the best decision in your life to take a step in this direction

before you start reading his word i recommend you to pray a simple prayer to jesus and ask him for support and understanding of his words.

ask him to remove your brain fog, ask for wisdom and truth

understand your real identiy

youre a child of the most powerful beeing and he loves you me and everybody else

we all fell in sin and without his sacrifice though jesus we could not return home

when i wrote this post i had the high pitched sound again in my right ear
>>
>>18589100
Wouldn't laugh at people's beliefs so much as ask about them. Haven't read the whole bible either. That being said I'm not concerned about possession.
>>
>>18587529
Chaote Here. Bluefluke raised in popularity to the level of ''Well known Occult writer''

This is one of the best guide for people who are sick of the ceremonial bullshit.

Pros: Feel like a teen to read this.
Cons:Feel like a teen to read this.
>>
>>18589123
The fact that I've been finding more and more redundancies in the ceremonies I've been using tells me that it's totally legit to make my own. Hence why this caught my interest
>>
>>18589128
Annnnnd... You just became a Mage of the Chaos. Have fun, and beware of the bichromatic light.

Here, Have some of my stuff : https://hastebin.com/tapoxopija.coffeescript
>>
File: neloth_by_aaminen-d798mx1.png (2MB, 1024x1229px) Image search: [Google]
neloth_by_aaminen-d798mx1.png
2MB, 1024x1229px
>>18587529
He uses trained self-induced mental illusions to sell occultist retardation. Yes the mental illusions are profound and interesting, but this also makes them useful if someone wants to tack on their own memes onto it, turning it into a virus that weakens your memetic immune system via the illusion of powerful magical abilities, luring into full belief because after all it gives the results it promises, even though the actual results are mundane phenomenon instead of the mysteries of aetherius. In this case what's being sold is stock in the writer's ego that gets more and more erect the more this crappy shit crap is replicated across the internet, and also really shitty pseudo-philosophy based on correlations between things with no basis in reality whatsoever.

It is MAGICAL CRACK. This is a literal drug. When you feel empowered by this complete system of dung it gives you an endorphin rush, which encourages you to proceed more, which gives ever new feelings of empowerment and ability. Soon you are hooked, it feels even better to believe it is true and so you believe, snookered in by the mind virus that has subverted your very perception of reality by teaching you how to do it yourself and whispering suggestions of grandeur into your ear.

C- meme magick, quite a shit attempt but the annoying frequency I see this meme posted makes it impossible to give it a failing mark.
>>
>>18587529
An utter garbage.
>>
>>18589220
Your post is a self-contradictory pile of crap.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.