[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my sister’s friend was taking random pictures near the Hotel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: Hotel Del 1.jpg (74KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hotel Del 1.jpg
74KB, 800x600px
So my sister’s friend was taking random pictures near the Hotel Del Coronado and she notice some smoke like obstruction in the preview screen on her camera. Nobody was smoking around her and it wasn’t a foggy day. She kept taking pictures until it cleared up. She didn’t think anything paranormal until she got home and previewed her pictures on her computer. What do you guys think?
>>
The Hotel Del Coronado is cool. I never got any cool pictures there, so if she got any at all, better than I did.

The only thing I can think of is hair, maybe her hair blew in the way. If not, maybe it is a ghost or something. Coronado Island is creepy as fuck at night in its own right.
>>
File: Hotel Del 3.jpg.jpg (85KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hotel Del 3.jpg.jpg
85KB, 800x600px
>>18587468
I never been at night time. Coronado in general is really nice. It is known that one of the Hotel rooms at Hotel Del is haunted, so I find it strange that this would appear outside. My sister says she sees faces in the mist in the 1st picture, but I think it’s matrixing.
>>
>>18587453
I'm pretty sure that someone was intentionally burning a cigar underneath the camera's peripheral frame
>>
>>18587480
I went at both day and night. During the day it was really nice. But at night the place is more or less pitch black if you have to walk away from the stores and Del Coronado area. We were in the neighborhoods trying to find a cab, and it was pretty spoopy. Not "We gonna get raped" spooky. Just spooky.
>>
You can see a ring at the bottom and the smoke getting wider at the top. This is literally smoke coming out of a source hidden from view. Probably a cigarette.
>>
>>18587494
I was thinking vaping out of frame also, but my sister trust her friend and saw how freaked out she was. I kinda want to believe it because i know and trust my sister, but I dont know her friend at all. If someone that vapes or smokes that can replicate this and post a picture, that would be great. or prove or debunk it
>>
>>18587512
Unless somebody blew smoke, a burning cigarette doesn't make that much smoke
>>18587524
Vaping would be more whiter whereas cigarettes' smokes is blue due to the combustion of harmful chemicals, tobacco and paper

I'm a fucking retard and i can make sense of that

8/8 b8 m8
>>
File: secondhand_smoke.jpg (39KB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
secondhand_smoke.jpg
39KB, 300x219px
>>18587453
>>18587524
>>18587542

Its smoke from a cigarette. I am 99.9% positive.

My mom smoked for more than the first 20 years of my life.

My brother smokes a pipe every single day, my house has 3 smokers, including myself.

I burnt the whole backyard and almost the house down as a kid and took off most of my eyebrows on another occasion.

I make campfires regularly and also have about a decade of experience with woodstoves for home heat.

Dont get me wrong, I believe its technically possible it could be something else...but whatever it is looks exactly like cigarette smoke in every way.
>>
IF it's not smoke, it's hair.
>>
They're spiritual beings trying to get your attention to tell you something. If you meditate, especially in auspicious places, you can see them flying around, popping in and out of the physical plane.
>>
File: Orb_06.jpg (6KB, 350x279px) Image search: [Google]
Orb_06.jpg
6KB, 350x279px
>>18588575
>>
>>18588580
>>
File: gram3.jpg (90KB, 792x544px) Image search: [Google]
gram3.jpg
90KB, 792x544px
>>18588583
>>
>>18587818
does look like cig smoke, has that milky look to it.
>>
>>18588575
>>18588580
>>18588583

Not trying to bash your theory but have you considered why these never seem to appear BEHIND the people in the pictures?

Why they always seem close to the camera?

Those are features that smoke would exhibit from the photographer having a cigarette.

Do you have any pics of these white wispy substances appearing behind people who are at a distance in the pictures?
>>
>>18588629
They aren't hanging around for the fuck of it. It takes a lot of effort to manipulate the subtle energies to manifest in the physical plane, so they do it right in your face. Sometimes they're just distracting you from doing something stupid or making you wonder about life so you pay more attention. They're not dangerous. The dangerous ones appear as shadows.

I haven't stumbled across a real photo of one behind somebody yet. There's a lot of fake photos on the internet! I've just kept ones that feel like the one's I've seen. Ah, I do remember a video though of orbs floating around a Buddhist monk: https://youtu.be/YXZbtsiFEZE?t=7m I see these guys a lot but they're not wispy.

Really though you shouldn't believe any of this shit. If they're not within your life experience, it's just a story to you and you're wasting your life on things that are imaginary to you.
>>
Were you there, OP? If not then I think they're trying to goof you.
>>
>>18588585
Is that a picture of Hitler on the wall?
>>
>>18588629
Don't know what to say man, >>18588583
& >>18588575 don't look like smoke. I have seen ghost fog right in front of my eyes many times and is very similar
>>
>>18587453
Looks like two solders and an officer? right below them. Solder on the left is in a tactical pose holding a gun.
>>
Hotel Del is where I experienced my only "supernatural" event. A couple friends and I went to the haunted room and took pictures of the door before our phone "glitched" off with a jagged green and black screen. Took us all by surprise.
>>
>>18590038
>>>18588585
You should go get a heating pad because I think you might've pulled a muscle reaching that far.
>>
>>18592148
didn't mean to tag this guy disregard >>18588585
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.