[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/. Anyone else encountering similar situations? Whenever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: knife_PNG1512.png (528KB, 3355x3296px) Image search: [Google]
knife_PNG1512.png
528KB, 3355x3296px
Hey /x/.

Anyone else encountering similar situations?

Whenever I hold a knive, I'm thinking of how easy it would be to kill myself with it. Just 1 quick cut at the right spot. It would be so fucking easy. I feel like just doing it because its so easy. I am scared of myself. I still have full control over myself but in some way I want to do it just because I can. I'm not suicidal or anything, i like my life. But the tought alone...

I can't be the freakin only one.
>>
Google intrusive thoughts

Then kill yourself
>>
>>18587424
We need to pass much tougher knife control laws in this country if we're ever going to protect people like you from yourselves.
>>
You should watch a video of someone actually bleeding out. A healthy dose of reality is just the cure for the call of the abyss.
>>
>>18587424
I used to have thoughts like this very regularly and still get them from time to time.

Most likely, it's a part of your subconscious that you don't feed much, just trying to take form. What I'm saying is, if you have any part of you prone to self harm(thoughts of suicide/general depression/shit like that)and you don't confront them head on, they can and often will manifest themselves in this wa.

Of course, you could go the tin-foil rout and just call 'em implanted thoughts. I think the former's a little healthier regardless of what's actually true
>>
>>18587424
Try holding your own child and thinking how easy it would be to crush their little body.
When you have no desire to do so.
>>
There's a french word for the feel you get when you're standing at a ledge, and you imagine how easy it would be to jump off. It's not as uncommon as you might think.
>>
>>18587424
> I'm thinking of how easy it would be to kill myself with it.
Its not easy, is hard and painfull as fuck, people can be stabbed more than 30 times and still survive
>>
File: Shiki.jpg (48KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
Shiki.jpg
48KB, 780x439px
>>18587424

I do something similar except I imagine how easy it'd be to kill someone else with it and imagine stabbing different vital spots.

I'm a very gentle non-violent person who hasn't even been in a fight in 16 years.
>>
>>18587424
>>18587666
There's a whole vsauce video about this exact subject.
>>
File: fairbairn-44.gif (15KB, 615x319px) Image search: [Google]
fairbairn-44.gif
15KB, 615x319px
>>18587424

I keep all my knives razor sharp, I have several and I've had the same type of ideas. I've also considered ramming telephone poles with the car or swerving into oncoming traffic, or jumping from ledges, always imagining the aftermath. Sometimes it's like I can hear my guns calling to me and I can feel a pull toward them but I'm never in any real danger of using them on myself. It's just morbid ideation and sometimes just for fun.

>>18587578

I've seen it in person in car crashes, I've seen friends get shot, and I've seen people blown the fuck up from IED's, it's not that fun.

>>18587670

Yeah that's why you have to hit the sweet spots.

<-----pic related

It's still gonna hurt like a motherfucker.

I like living, it's why I'm still here.
>>
>>18587456
Forks too
>>
>>18589053
Lel, dead.
>>
>>18587424
Holy shit, the same thing happens when ever I am near anything that can kill me. My heart skips a beat and have to back away from the thing.
>>
>>18587424
despite what you say you talk to someone if thoughts continually recur against your will, it could be suicidal ideation.
>>
It's good to remind yourself just how fragile your life is.
I suggest having a good long think about it every time you get behind the wheel of a vehicle.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.